Night World, No. 1 (Night World, #1-3) Night World, No. 1 discussion

This would make a great tv show!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael I think this would make a great tv show,with the mythology,why wont the cw make it a tv show?

Will l totally agree with you!!!!!

message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael And paring it with the vampire diaries and the new vampire diaries spin off would be awesone

.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Beel Stole & Ate My Heart × ¨*: It has SO much potential but I honestly hope it NEVER happens if it's just gonna end up JUST like TVD and TSC.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood I don't want it to become a tv show, caz i like the way they look in my head and then if i read them again all i'd see would be the people that played the parts.

Aunoa Would make an awesome production on screen! So many different characters for many people to relate to. Plus a ton of hearttrobs <3 People dont even know how amazing this series is :]] If this became a movie or a show i would cry of happiness! Im still waiting for Strange Fate to come out :DD

message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael I am also waiting hopefully its a long book

Somerandom Acrually I do see it as a potentially cute little horror anthology for kids.
Younger me would probably watch the hell out of it, honestly.

message 9: by Michael (new)

Michael Somerandom wrote: "Acrually I do see it as a potentially cute little horror anthology for kids.
Younger me would probably watch the hell out of it, honestly."

That actually could work,like American horror story,or they could select certain characters and not make it anthology.Either way id be cool with it.

message 10: by Somerandom (last edited Jun 13, 2013 05:22PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Somerandom Michael wrote: "Somerandom wrote: "Acrually I do see it as a potentially cute little horror anthology for kids.
Younger me would probably watch the hell out of it, honestly."

That actually could work,like Americ..."

Agreed. This has potential to be one cool tv show. Although I don't know if I'd call American Horror Story a horror anthology. More like a horror series. I quite liked it though.

Zaila Castillo I finish the 3 books and I really love it! I hope they make it into tv *crossfingers*

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree, I think it would be great as a tv series.

message 13: by Hope (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hope Wells I agree 100% with you Michael wrote: "I think this would make a great tv show,with the mythology,why wont the cw make it a tv show?"