Heroes of Olympus discussion

Random/Spam > House of Hades Cover Reveal

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Aminah G (new)

Aminah G (aminahg) | 6 comments SO, The House of Hades new cover just came out. What are your thoughts?

message 2: by Sheechiibii (new)

Sheechiibii I love it. I really wonder what that blue stuff chasing them is though.

message 3: by Aminah G (new)

Aminah G (aminahg) | 6 comments I think it's water, and I thought at first that Percy was controling it. but then I looked at them and they were running from it so maybe it was someone else with the blue stuff. But yeah, the cover is awesome. The books gonna be SOOO good. I just wish we weren't 5 months away from the release.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 1115 comments At least the first chapter will be revealed on June 18(I think)

I would LOVE to type my first reaction when I saw this cover but...I'm tired:P

message 5: by Aminah G (new)

Aminah G (aminahg) | 6 comments me too. My 5 year old cousin has been nagging me all day.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 1115 comments Hi Aminah:) And what's your cousin nagging about?

message 7: by Aminah G (new)

Aminah G (aminahg) | 6 comments he wants to play. But I don't want to play. But I'm babysitting, and getting paid, so I must indure.

message 8: by -Athina- (new)

-Athina- (_athena_) | 39 comments with this amazing cover released waiting is getting harder and harder !!

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 1115 comments You are correct, sister.

message 10: by Aminah G (new)

Aminah G (aminahg) | 6 comments So true. It's agony.

message 11: by weaselsrule (new)

weaselsrule (VSol) | 42 comments wow cant bealive it's already out! am so excited cant wait for the book to come out although to be sincere I was expecting to see nico :( oh well i guess percabeth will do! :)

message 13: by -Athina- (new)

-Athina- (_athena_) | 39 comments oh yes...missing nico too

message 15: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) And Chiron!

message 17: by Binali (new)

Binali (bookbutterfly_wormsaresolastyear) | 576 comments Hello my pretties fells so good to be back I haven't posted anythings since MoA came out... Wow that's been a while anywho AHHHHHsaw the cover literally fangirled all day dreamt about at night and died all over again in the morning when I saw it again

message 18: by Mya (new)

Mya | 238 comments Hey everybody. I'm so excited. Also why does it got to be so close, yet so far.
And to Percy and Annabeth, run, run, run, for your lives!!!!!

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 1115 comments Binali wrote: "Hello my pretties fells so good to be back I haven't posted anythings since MoA came out... Wow that's been a while anywho AHHHHHsaw the cover literally fangirled all day dreamt about at night and ..."

IKR!?

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 1115 comments Mia wrote: "Hey everybody. I'm so excited. Also why does it got to be so close, yet so far.
And to Percy and Annabeth, run, run, run, for your lives!!!!!"

Yep.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Have any of you guys seen CassJayTuck's reaction to the cover?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCdg-F...

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 1115 comments Cassy: Let's face the facts, no one gets along with Zeus.

LOL! I love her companion:D

message 23: by Mya (new)

Mya | 238 comments Have I saw it ? well now did. She made a lot good points, now I'm so excited for the HoH. Omg.

message 24: by Mya (new)

Mya | 238 comments Althea, what are we going to do!!!! Binali (sorry if I spelled wrong) hi it's nice to meet you, and now I'm doing the same thing.

message 25: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) Shahdia wrote: "Have any of you guys seen CassJayTuck's reaction to the cover?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCdg-F..."

Wow, i've subcribed her too. I really like her reviews!

message 26: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) Guys!, check this another cover i found..its official not fake..and it was released alongside the Percabeth cover. Its kind of a sample of interior paintings of HoH that will be released in some date in October.
http://roccoart.com/wp-content/upload...

I loved it...what do you think it means...its a giant turtle all right!

message 27: by B (new)

B | 99 comments I just ahdore the cover! Ehmagoshits so great! And I watch cassjaytuck too!

message 28: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 244 comments Hoooolllyyy crap. Wow. Man I've missed quite a bit.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 1115 comments Mia wrote: "Althea, what are we going to do!!!! Binali (sorry if I spelled wrong) hi it's nice to meet you, and now I'm doing the same thing."

I DON'T KNOW!!! All we can do is...eat Oreos...

message 30: by -Athina- (new)

-Athina- (_athena_) | 39 comments hahahaha :D

message 32: by Mya (new)

Mya | 238 comments Yes Nikki you missed quite a lot, and your right Athela I'll go eat some.

message 33: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 244 comments I want some tooooo! :',(

message 34: by Mya (new)

Mya | 238 comments Well you go get your own. :P lol

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 1115 comments *Mia* wrote: "Yes Nikki you missed quite a lot, and your right Athela I'll go eat some."

Nikki wrote: "I want some tooooo! :',("

message 36: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 244 comments Thank you. T least someone shares

message 38: by Mya (new)

Mya | 238 comments Sorry I don't know how t do that, and I was kidding.

message 39: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 244 comments I know;)

message 40: by -Athina- (new)

-Athina- (_athena_) | 39 comments aaaww I want soome !!!

message 41: by Mya (new)

Mya | 238 comments Athena you can go to the city that's name after you, and buy some, you can also send Hermes to go get them. But never mind me it's Althea's Oreos.

message 42: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (twilightrain) | 5 comments It looks epic and then I found the first page.....read it.....died

message 43: by Mya (new)

Mya | 238 comments Oh, don't tell me what's the first page, I think If I read before the book is out, I'm pretty sure I'll start a riot. Lol I'm serious though
But I'm sorry that you died

message 44: by Megan (new)

Megan | 648 comments *Mia* wrote: "Oh, don't tell me what's the first page, I think If I read before the book is out, I'm pretty sure I'll start a riot. Lol I'm serious though
But I'm sorry that you died"

lol, I agree, but I also really want to read it, so I don't know if I'll wait or not.

message 45: by -Athina- (new)

-Athina- (_athena_) | 39 comments it's definitely too short !!!
and why does rick riordan need so much time to write his books ?!

message 46: by Mya (new)

Mya | 238 comments Megan, if you read it, and if your anything like me, you would end up in jail, because you broke into Rick Riordan's house, and found reading the house of hades
Novel. But if you weren't exactly like me, you would just end up keep talking about how short it is, and how much you want to hurt Rick Riordan.

Athena, IKR, why does he do this stuff to us.

message 47: by -Athina- (new)

-Athina- (_athena_) | 39 comments I'm already afraid of the moment when I'll finish House of Hades and then realize that there's another year to wait for the next one !!

message 48: by Savannah (last edited Jun 18, 2013 03:45PM) (new)

message 49: by -Athina- (new)

-Athina- (_athena_) | 39 comments Oh my God how did you find this ??!!

message 50: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments *magic*

« previous 1