Young Adult Book Fever discussion

Debates > Prostitution

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morganvillechic, Shane's Girl (new)

Morganvillechic | 149 comments Mod
What do you think about it?

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) I think it should be illegal

message 3: by Morganvillechic, Shane's Girl (new)

But for a lot of the people who are prostitutes that's is their only chance to stat alive.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) But there are other things out there to do, instead of prostituting.

message 5: by Morganvillechic, Shane's Girl (new)

Like what? A lot of the stuff they can't do.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) They can get a job, but selling their bodies is not the way to go.

message 7: by Tracy (new)

Tracy (tracesoftracy) | 2 comments I believe its wrong because they shouldn't use theirselves for money and it brings self confidence down and it leads to diseases then the diseases lead to other people and its just a cycle of life and I just think its terrible ):

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) They can do simple things that doesn't require a education. Like babysit, dog sit, help clean someone's house. There's a lot of things out there other than prostitution. So they don't have to lower themselves doing that.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) True, but isn't there some other ways?

message 10: by Morganvillechic, Shane's Girl (new)

Who's going to trust someone who can either babysit or be a prostitute? Not gonna happen. Plus you can NOT live on that little bit of money.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) I don't know, I just don't like it.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) I don't think that is true.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) wait.. I was confused, yes that is true.

message 15: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 4 comments Hey it happens, and prostitution is already illegal. But there are people are there who actually like to do it. I personally think I would die before I would do this, but to some it's just a way of living and a lot of people have been living with this almost all their lives. There was a weird way to look at prostitution on a show called Firefly, it's not on tv anymore, but prostitution was actually a real job and in the show women went to academy to study to be them lol, although they were actually called "Companions."