We ♥ Books discussion

Group reads - nominations > CLOSED September group reads

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ester (last edited Jun 26, 2013 09:46PM) (new)

Ester (ester395) | 99 comments Mod
You can nominate books for July group reads in the comments below :)

I'm extending this group reads to September There was a question about this because of the Summer challenge. A lot of you seemed interested in it so I want to give you space and time to read those books. You can still nominate books here for the month of September and there will be a poll at the end of August. Contact me if you have any questions!

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca This book sounds good Prince Andy and the Misfits by Karen Gammons . There has to be other people that have books that they would like to read!

message 3: by Bajen (new)

Bajen Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1) by Abbi Glines , The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom , One Day by David Nicholls and Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand

Here are a couple I would like to read:)

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Thanks Bajen! I love checking out new books!

message 5: by Bajen (new)

Bajen Rebecca wrote: "Thanks Bajen! I love checking out new books!"

Same here, I get hooked on the covers. If the book cover is good I usually add it

message 6: by Sainabou (new)

Sainabou i second One Day by David Nicholls , been thinking about reading it too long and City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare (thats the first one right?) and Gone (Gone, #1) by Michael Grant :)

message 7: by Ester (new)

Thanks for all the nominations :)

message 8: by Shobana (last edited Jun 20, 2013 09:52AM) (new)

Shobana (frenzyreadr) 1. Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien

or

2. Truth or Dare by Jacqueline Green

message 9: by Ester (new)

I'm extending this group reads to September There was a question about this because of the Summer challenge. A lot of you seemed interested in it so I want to give you space and time to read those books. You can still nominate books here for the month of September and there will be a poll at the end of August. Contact me if you have any questions!