The Backlot Gay Book Forum discussion

Everything Else > Love Has No Boundaries

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (racheljt) | 52 comments This year's free story event has started in the MM group on Goodreads. Each day at least two stories willl be posted, many by well known authors; Kaje Harper, Charlie Cochet and Andrea Speed are included in the first six already posted. Stories vary in length from very short to Novella length. All are downloadable. The event will probably last over a month - I forgot to check. Collections will be published for free at a later date.

Stories are inspired by photographs and a few sentences posted by readers. They cover all genres and are very varied - something for everyone.

I can't recommend these stories highly enough - nor can others, I frequently see reviews and recommendations for past stories posted in the threads here. I'd love to hear other people's reviews and opinions of this year's stories wou

message 2: by Octobercountry (new)

Octobercountry | 1169 comments Mod
I'm impressed that authors are willing to give their work away for free---very generous of them! For instance, I just downloaded the Love Has No Boundaries entry Nor Iron Bars a Cage by Kaje Harper, and this runs over 100,000 words; heck, it's a full-length novel.

You'll find the link to download these stories here:

http://www.mmromancegroup.com/

At least, I hope the link works---you may have to sign in to verify you are over 18 to get to the page.

message 3: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes | 373 comments Octobercountry wrote: "I'm impressed that authors are willing to give their work away for free---very generous of them! For instance, I just downloaded the Love Has No Boundaries entry
Nor Iron Bars a Cage
by Kaje H..."

I know! Kaje is very generous and I love that. I am waiting for more stories to be available to download. It looks like a few will be uploaded 6/15.

message 4: by Liz (new)

Liz Winters (lizwinters) | 54 comments I have Kaje's novel on my TBR list - it'll be my treat after I finish editing my novel. But I just read Prosoner 374215 by Angel Martinez and it was excellent. I'd highly recommend it for fans of sci-fi dystopia. It will be available for download on June 15, but for now it's available to members of the m/m romance group in this thread:
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

message 5: by Ulysses (new)

Ulysses Dietz | 1560 comments I'd love to post my review of this under the fantasy discussions on our main page... I gave it five stars - because I couldn't see why not to...it makes a great trio with "Brute" by Kim Fielding and "Brothers of the Wild North Sea" by Harper Fox.