The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2) The Son of Neptune discussion

Would you rather be a Hunter of Artemis or an Amazon?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 126 (126 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by sim (new) - rated it 4 stars

sim So, what will it be? Personally, I would choose Hunter of Artemis!

Skyla I would be a Hunter of Amazon

message 3: by Lyn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lyn Tan i would want to be Artemis's follower because

1) I can be immortal!!! That is so cool and i would never age
2) I always wanted to use a bow and arrow
3) i can play with the dogs that guard the camp and i love dogs!

haha :)

Emily Ann Amazon...come on who wouldn't want having guys in chains serving you day and night ha.

Zhanaestilinski Amazon, definitely more freedom^^^and yea guys serving you? No contest (I'd rather have them as a slave then swearing them off for good, which is harsh). I'm not a big fan of the immortality thing--too many cons.

BubblesTheMonkey Hunter of Artemis

Emily Ann Zhanaestilinski wrote: "Amazon, definitely more freedom^^^and yea guys serving you? No contest (I'd rather have them as a slave then swearing them off for good, which is harsh). I'm not a big fan of the immortality thing-..."

I agree and well it could get boring.

Day 343453674985 of being a Hunter of Artemis hunting monsters.... again and going to scoff at some boys...again.

Courtney Hunter of Artemis. Less people

Kaelyn Hunter of Artemis. Soooo cooler!! =)

Bailey Dishman Hunter of Artemis! Immortal, awesome bow, no drama, and a group of people who will have your back.

Shahd Amazon! live the idea of controlling men and being the one leading (actually it is a bit more than leading) the relation.

Emily Ann Why do most of you want to be in Artemis's bunch? Think about it do you really want it?

BubblesTheMonkey I agree with Bailey, there would be much less drama.

message 14: by Will (new) - rated it 5 stars

Will Amazon, still get to date a guy

Shwetha Amazon....... No guys in Artemis

Kelly Hunters of Artemis of course. Get to be immortal and stuff. And i like how they dress..

message 17: by sim (new) - rated it 4 stars

sim Emily Ann wrote: "Amazon...come on who wouldn't want having guys in chains serving you day and night ha."

LOL! Good one!

Bailey Dishman The amount of people who are enthused over the idea of men as slaves is surprising.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Bailey wrote: "The amount of people who are enthused over the idea of men as slaves is surprising."

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*alex* Amazon. Same reasons as everyone else :)

Christina O. Amazon. They're less uptight and not immortal.

message 22: by Abby (new) - rated it 2 stars

Abby Hunter of Artemis, I feel like they are more of a loyal family, whereas the amazons are like a civilization that has drama and aren't that close

Madhura both would be cool, i love greeks and romans, but hunters of artemis, seems more loving, I suppose. But Amazons are cool, too.

Amelia Hunters of Artemis

Celestina Hunter of artemis, they don't have slaves, more of a famaly than the amozons and you don't have to worrie about getting ran over by a forklift!

message 26: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sara I would be a Hunter of Artemis.

Daisy97 Zajicek Amazon!!! So I can still date guys.;) Also, I think they are cooler!

message 28: by Joya (last edited Jun 09, 2013 06:49AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joya Both would be awesome, though I think a hunter of Artemis.

Cinthya Mori Hunter!

Zahra Hunter of Artemis!
Adventure over love any day! :D

message 31: by Maggie (new)

Maggie I'd be a Hunter of Artemis. Who wouldn't love to be able to peg the Target sign with bullseyes while flying at a hundred miles per hour?

Katelyn Artemis all the way. I've loved those girls from the start! I would love it because a) One word: Immortality.
b) Who wouldn't want to hunt monsters with cute bow and arrows?!
c) A group of girls who always stick together is just what my socially awkward self needs.

Although the down side is boys. Then I'd choose Amazons. lol

Maari probably an Amazon mostly because immortality scares me and the feeling of being slightly more wild and free of the Huntresses but it would be close

Eleanor Rigby I love artemis ( like a lot) but I would have to go with amazon

Annabeth Granger Hard choice... I like Artemis but I wouldn't want to swear off guys forever... That's harsh...

Molly I would choose the Amazons.

Quincey Amazons all the way. No offense Artemis but the Amazons are bad chicks and plus they run one of my favorite companies!

message 38: by Mina (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mina Hunter of Artemis. Definatly

ghazalehema HUNTER OF ARTMIS

Emily Warren HUNTER OF ARTEMIS

message 41: by Hannah (last edited Jul 23, 2013 02:17PM) (new)

Hannah Emily Ann wrote: "Amazon...come on who wouldn't want having guys in chains serving you day and night ha."
I'm dying this made my day. I totally agree though!

Bookcrazed Artemis, the Amazon's let people go and get married but that's not likely they are all disgusted with boys. And they follow in the foot steps of Artemis, why be an admirer when you could be the admired???

message 43: by Abby (new) - rated it 2 stars

Abby Hunter of Artemis, they seem more like a group while the Amazons seem more like a corporation

message 44: by D (new) - rated it 5 stars

D I'd rather be a hunter of Artemis. You get to be cool and mysterious instead of violent and harsh, and although I don't enjoy associating with boys and do enjoy trading snarky remarks with them, I don't enjoy servitude in any way, shape, or form.

message 45: by Blogger (last edited Oct 08, 2013 10:00AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Blogger Girl Amazon because you can still date boys and kick butt too!!!! I love Artemis but you run around with a bunch of girls. it can get irritating seeing as girls sometimes get...catty

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Amazon.

Vanilla Hunter of Artemis. I love female warriors with bows and arrows. And with white wolves?! Doubly awesome.
And being immortal is the best of all.

msmith3777 I'd be a hunter. I enjoy thinking about being a warrior, cause im kinda obssesed with mma stuffs. also animals. and immortality. and i haven't met a boy worth giving up all of that^^ for.

message 49: by Ruby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ruby I think I would be a Hunter of Artemis because her group seems more like a sisterly group than the Amazons who are dividing. Plus there a no traitors in the Hunt

Emily Ann It would be boring to be immortal.

Plus what if you had a family would you leave them behind to grow old while you stay the same.

« previous 1 3