A Summer Vacation discussion

Members > Inquiries/Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Suggestion: Instead of just malls and plazas, could we make specific shops or restaurants?

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Inquiry: Would you be able to create the Surf Shop, which is supposed to be a tourist location that offers diving and surfing lessons as well as sells surfboards.

message 4: by Maddison (new)

Maddison (Brainyboots) inquiry: what do you think would be a good history for my character lola (I preferably want one of her parents in/was in the military)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

That is up to you and part of creating your character.

message 6: by Maddison (new)

Maddison (Brainyboots) I know but i'm not really what to do so I am asking a opion.

message 7: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 5 comments Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ wrote: "Inquiry: Would you be able to create the Surf Shop, which is supposed to be a tourist location that offers diving and surfing lessons as well as sells surfboards."

I know you asked this a while ago, but i think you may have read my mind even before I came to this group. Good thing though that you did read my mind before i got here.

message 8: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 5 comments Do the locals have to apply for jobs or is it just tourists who have to?

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) The original moderator was deleted and I just took over the group. So I'm going to be cleaning it up but if you just want to put into your charrie post what job they work at then that will work. The tourists are the only ones that have to apply for the jobs though.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Qustion Can my Girl Eden work in the Surf Shop making Surfboards, And can my Guy Eliot be a Bouncer for a Local Bar or Club.