Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Guildenstar Housing > Dimitris' Bedroom

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 02, 2013 12:15AM) (new)

Guildenstar's Middle Prince's bedroom

message 2: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments Rebekah stopped infront of Dimitris' door. She knocked and waited for an answer. What if he isn't here, she thought, should I leave the letter in his room?

message 3: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments (( just to let you know, Dimitris and Rebekah know eachother :) ))

Rebekah turned to Dimitris. "Hello Dimitirs." She made a little curtsy. "Here", she said handing him the letter, "it's from Elizabeth."

(( in Elizabeth's room you can read what it says!))

message 4: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments ((She's a friend of Elizabeth's , a duchess))

"Umm...okay", she sighed. She slowly walked into the room and sat on a chair. She looked around. This room always was so pretty. She looked at Dimitris, waiting for him to read the letter.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth dug the knives in the cracks between the bricks of the concentric castle and pulled herself steadily up. Once she reached the window, she looked up and jumped from the windowsill into the room. She looked like a wild cat. Crouching in the shadows, she waited for the right moment to reveal herself. She had to apologize... Wiping the sweat from her brow, she pulled her hood down and focused her green gaze on her brother.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth emerged from the shadows. "Hey Dim," she said, looking at the floor. She smiled sadly at him, and said, "I'm sorry about the fight.I truly am."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth smiled smugly. "I'll let you discover it." She got her muscles ready to jump back out the window. "Go, on," she urged. "Open it."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth did as she was told. "Very well." She sighed and sat down. "Yesterday I rode Polaris out into the Under Hills. I met Lord Cliffton. I was extremely rude to him-he deserves it, and then he threatened to tell father about my 'foul mouth'. He threatened me and said the only way to get me out of situation was to agree to it..." She looked away, sadness and anger clouding up her eyes. "I'm engaged. So yesterday evening I ran away. I only came back today to apologize to you."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth backed away, frightened, but then she realized he didn't mean it. "Woah," she said, holding up he hands, "Chill your beans." She smiled. "Besides, you can't harm me. I've signed a deal with a demon." She showed him the slowly healing bite mark on her hand. "In blood."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and gave him a hug. "Thanks for everything. I'll miss you."

((sorry had swimming))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth sniffed, trying hard not to cry. Leaving Dimitris was harder than she had anticipated. "I'll do my best." She pulled away from the hug and looked him in the eyes. "Don't worry about me, OK? I've got a safe place to stay, and I should be getting back." She glanced at the sky, and sent a mental message to Drakonnan. I'm coming soon. I should be there in about fifteen minutes. If not, there's something wrong. Elizabeth took the knives back out and dug them into the outside castle walls, steadily climbing down. Soon enough, though, the darkness swallowed her up, and she made her way, running, back to the Demon's fortress.

message 12: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) I'm in the throne room. Drakonnan's voice echoed back.

message 13: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments Rebekah just sat there. Suddenly she started to cry. She left Dimitirs room and went to her own.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

A serving maid hurried in with a letter. She handed it to Dimitris. It read:

"Dear Dim,
I'm so sorry I haven't been able to write to you. So many things have happened since we last saw each other... That demon I was telling you about, the one I struck a deal with? Well, don't let this get out to anyone, but he's the one who gave me my first kiss. You should be proud of me... :) why were You not at the wedding? I got out fine, I'm not wed, THANK the GODS, but I think Guildenstars safety is in Jeopardy.
I don't know what to do on that matter.... I feel like itll be my fault should Guildenstar fall into war...
Anyways, I miss you terribly. I've had a tremendously bad fight with Father, it was a couple days ago. He saw me in the Bloody Warthog... And I don't know how to make up with him. I don't honestly know whether I shall ever see my family again, not after Drakonnan saved me from an unlucky fate. I just found out Peru is just as much of a bastard than his father...
How has Garon been, lately? How have you been? I miss you terribly but I know I can never return to the castle.
Lots of love,
Liz"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

The messenger came back soon enough, holding another sealed letter. In some places the ink was smudged where tears had fallen. It read:

My dear brother,
Things are now more complicated than ever before. Actually, no I didn't make the first move... Though I must say, on that subject you haven't changed one bit.

I cling onto your every inky word, it shall be my only support until the blasted war is over. I understand that you didn't attend, and at least rebelliousness is one thing we have in common.

I'm so sorry about putting the castle in danger, if any of you die I shall have to bear the shame for the rest of my life, I fear. Be careful when you're out there, Dimitris, if you die I shall never be able to forgive myself.

I do hope you're right about father, and please and thank you for punching Peru in the face if you meet him again.

I miss you all the time, and I love you too.

Liz

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((cori wanna rp with Dimitris on the battlefield?))