Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Guildenstar Housing > Elizabeth's bedroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2013 11:37PM) (new)

Guildenstar's princess' bedroom

message 2: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments (( Ready when you are ;) ))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((the post'll take a while sorry))

message 4: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments ((okay. ^^))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth rushed into her bedroom, the tears close to breaking loose from her eyes. Locking the door behind her, she hurriedly sat herself down at her desk and got out an eagle feather quill, a stack of parchment, and an inkpot. Dipping the silver nib into the ink, she though for a while and then began to write. In this letter she poured in all her grief, hatred and love.

Dear All, she began,
This letter has been written to tell you of recent events and to keep you up to date. I have come to the conclusion that this royal, spoiled and rich life is not what I have always wanted. She dipped the nib back in and continued. First, to Lord Cliffton. This letter is in part addressed to you. Firstly, I'd like to thank you for how miserable you have been able to make my life. I can't express the feelings I have for you as I ink these words down. My hand shakes as i write, but it is no problem, for my heart shall not quiver in fear anymore at your presence, for I do not know when we will next meet. All in all, I am telling you what a real bas*ard you've been to me over the course of a mere 4 years. Shame you won't be able to be it on my 14th birthday.
Cheers, Elizabeth Isabel Marie Anne Dain.

Secondly, to Mother and Father. I'd like to thank you, mother, for always helping me to become a better princess, but it's not what I want. I need to fight, need to run.
She smiled as she reread that part. Father, I don't know why you've been agreeing with Lord Cliffton. I wish you all the best of luck to the both of you. Lots of half-felt Love, Elizabeth. She paused for a while and lay the quill down as there was a knock at the door. She sealed the letter with wax and lay it aside, where she took a fresh piece of parchment.

message 6: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments Rebekah knocked at the door again. "Elizabeth? Are you okay. Please open the door. Whatever is worng, you know I will NEVER tell anybody!"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth stood up, relieved that it was Rebekah. Garon, Rebekah and Dimitris were the few people she could trust in this world. "Coming," she called, and unlocked the door, letting Rebekah in and shutting it behind her, locking it again.

message 8: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments "What's going on?" Rebekah asked concerned. She wasn't used to seeing Elizabeth like this. "Why are you locking the door?" She was so puzzled. She didn't understand anything.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sit down, Rebekah, and I'll explain." Elizabeth motioned for her to sit down on a couch. Swiveling around in her chair to face her, ELizbaeth said sadly, "It'll take a while. It's a long story."

message 10: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments Rebekah sat down on the couch making herself comfortable. She looked at Elizabeth with caring eyes. "Tell me everything! What is wrong?" She had never seen Elizabeth like this before. She was worried...

message 11: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Nobody cares about Drakky. T_T. lol))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth sighed and said in a choked voice, "I'm engaged to Lord Cliffton's son, Peru. It was forceful, I have to marry him to keep Guildenstar safe. It took Cliffton to pose a couple threats, like having me confined to my room for the rest of my life, should I refuse.." Her voice trailed off. "I don't even love him! And I'll miss you, Rebekah, I'm so sorry about all of this..."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Drax wrote: "((Nobody cares about Drakky. T_T. lol))"

((we can meet up later when elizabeth runs away))

message 14: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments Rebekah's mouth gaped open. She ran over to Elizabeth and hugged her. "Don't listen to this evil man. You HAVE to run away." Rebekah suddenly realized what she said. "That's what you're planing isn't it?" She burst into tears, even though she felt bad that SHE was crying and not making Elizabeth feel better.

message 15: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments ((when she runs away, can she meet Meredith again. She's looking for her in Guildenstar village!))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes," Elizabeth sobbed. "It's what I've been planning. I'm so sorry, I'll miss you so much. You've been good to me.."

message 17: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((He's in White Knight lands.))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((it's ok she frequently runs in and out of there))

message 19: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Execution place. ;) ))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((great))
Elizbaeht looked down, pulling away from the hug. She wrote one last letter to her siblings. Dear Dimitris, Garon, and little prince, she smiled slightly but her heart was throbbing so she carried on. Now comes the time for me to choose my path. And so it comes to the conclusion that I bid all of you a very fond farewell. Dimitris, I'm so sorry about the fight, but please know that you've always had a secure place in my heart and you always will have, I'll miss you tremendously. Good luck with everything, Mr. Cupid.
Thank you for being such a supportive big brother, Garon. I'll miss you. You've always been kind, although you're always busy with paperwork. I hope the economy works out well. Don't worry about me too much, but don't forget me, as I will never forget you both, Dimitris and Garon. Don't tell our little brother too much information.
I love you so much, it feels like my heart is being ripped apart, but I'm seeking help. I won't tell you where for fear that you'll find me and bring me back. All I'm saying is this- Mana Lel Yahl.
She knew it was ELvish for WHere are you going?, but her brothers probably didn't know. All the best, Love from Lizzie. She stood up and turned back to Rebekah.
"This is it," she sighed, and began pack. She grabbed her rucksack and filled it with money, dried reindeer meat that would last, warm extra clothing, a spare dress, and a thick book on all fantastical creatures ever recorded. It would be useful. Swinging her bow and quiver over one shoulder and her pack on the other, she pulled the hood of her cloak and went down to the entrance hall. Her business here as princess was over. Handing Rebekah the sealed note addressed to her brothers, she said, "Deliver this to Garon or Dimitris. I shall give my father the one addressed to him." With that she turned on her heel, unlocked the door, and left. She didn't glance back.

message 21: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments "Wait! I'll help you get out!!!" Rebekah called after her. Hoping she heard her. She ran to the door, looking...

message 22: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments Rebekah saddly walked out of Elizabeth's room, slowly closing the door and locking it. "I hope this will give you some more time to get away. Your parents might think you locked yourself in." She hoped they would think that. She walked down the hall to Dimitris room, to give him the letter.

message 23: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Elizabeth Dain (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 633 comments Mod
Elizabeth walked back in with her father and smiled. "It 's been so long.." She murmured.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"It really has." He said looking at her.

message 25: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Elizabeth Dain (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 633 comments Mod
"Yes," she nodded, smiling at him.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I'll leave you to get used to your old room, if you want me to leave that is."

message 27: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Elizabeth Dain (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 633 comments Mod
She shrugged. "It's up to you, really."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'd like to stay then after all I haven't seen you in quite some time." He said and sat down

message 29: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Elizabeth Dain (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 633 comments Mod
She sat down on her bed, looking at him. "I was hoping you'd say that."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good because either way I was going to stay." He said with a. Smile.

message 31: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Elizabeth Dain (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 633 comments Mod
She smiled back. It had been years since she'd been able to talk to her father like this. "So," she began, "what would you like to talk about?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know I've been so preoccupied with everything my mind draws a blank." He told her.

message 33: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Elizabeth Dain (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 633 comments Mod
"I gave a question." She said cautiously.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"And I gave an answer right now I have nothing to talk about because I can't think of anything." Alexander said.

message 35: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Elizabeth Dain (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 633 comments Mod
Elizabeth looked down and said carefully, "father, why, in seven hells, did you even wish for me to wed Peru Cliffton?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"He put a dagger to my throat, and said that if you didn't wed him he'd kill your mother and Dimitris I couldn't let that happen." He told her

message 37: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Elizabeth Dain (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 633 comments Mod
Elizabeth's green eyes flashed in rage. "Why didn't anybody tell me?!" She demanded. "If I would have known, none of this would have happened!"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"If I told you he would have killed you and everyone else and I'm the only one who knew." Alexander said

message 39: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Elizabeth Dain (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 633 comments Mod
Elizabeth clenched her jaw and looked down. "He's an outright bast*rd, excuse my language. That meant that lord Cliffton lied to me. He threatened to tell you something that would make you confine me to the walls of this infernal fortress forever."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sounds like him." alexander muttered in a ruff voice.

message 41: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Elizabeth Dain (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 633 comments Mod
She nodded. "Why do you even put up with him? How? He basically dictates my life here and I hate him for that- but how do you stand him?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because I have to." He told her.

message 43: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Elizabeth Dain (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 633 comments Mod
She sighed. "I see."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not the best position I'm in." He said.

message 45: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Elizabeth Dain (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 633 comments Mod
She looked at him. "Really?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes really he's still threatening me." He said and looked at her sadly.

message 47: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Elizabeth Dain (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 633 comments Mod
She stood up and walked over to her father. "Oh father, I'm so sorry."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's fine but you mustn't tell anyone." Alexander said.

message 49: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Elizabeth Dain (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 633 comments Mod
She shook her head. "Oh, no, I won't. I promise."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your promise is your bond correct?" He asked

« previous 1