Future Survivors, the Apocalypse Group discussion

Fun > Cheesecake apocalypse

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Petra (new)

Petra | 21 comments You will die

message 2: by Eva (new)

Eva | 16 comments ok petra, do you really still believe that, after it DIDNT happen twice?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

message 3: by Petra (new)

Petra | 21 comments yes!!!!!!!! i was being creative and it happened in the book i wrote so yeah!!!!.

message 4: by Eva (new)

Eva | 16 comments you wrote a book???

message 5: by Petra (new)

Petra | 21 comments heaps
just not published

message 6: by Eva (new)

Eva | 16 comments type it on the story part on here!

(I really want to read this)

message 7: by Petra (new)

Petra | 21 comments what one???????????? i have many

message 8: by Eva (new)

Eva | 16 comments which ever one is the best (the one that is the most realistic. no wait, NONE OF THEM ARE!!!)

message 9: by Petra (new)

Petra | 21 comments :( I gotta do something

message 10: by Eva (new)

Eva | 16 comments I know that you can write good, just STOP WRITING ABOUT CHEESECAKES!!!

message 11: by Petra (new)

Petra | 21 comments Ok

message 12: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 158 comments I think apple pies also make a very good apocalypse story

message 13: by Eva (new)

Eva | 16 comments well then, petra, what do you think about apple pies??? (great idea Vardan, this might get her off cheese cakes for a while)

message 14: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 158 comments of course the top of the food chain is something involving (nuclear) mushrooms...

message 15: by Petra (new)

Petra | 21 comments Yeah, but cheesecakes sound more evil and bad. Apple pie us like to happy. But there once was the mud-cake apocalypse.

message 16: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 158 comments cheesecakes that have teeth and eat people instead of vice versa

message 17: by Andy (new)

Andy Macdonald | 22 comments You know there is a cake called "Death by Chocolate". Maybe that was a sign of things to come?

message 18: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 158 comments Andy wrote: "You know there is a cake called "Death by Chocolate". Maybe that was a sign of things to come?"

I think Death by Chocolate is a lovely way to die

message 19: by Petra (new)

Petra | 21 comments Not if the chocolate decides to eat your organs. But then again who knows what it will do.

message 20: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 158 comments Eat your organs and replace them with dark chocolate

message 21: by Petra (new)

Petra | 21 comments Could you think properly then?

message 22: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 158 comments I would have only sweet thoughts

message 23: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Naden (ChemicalFrancesca) | 7 comments Petra, Petra..you had to continue with the cheese cake apocalypse thing didn't you? I remember when you started that last year! Anyways, I personally thing a duck (never trust a duck) apocalypse is more likely!

message 24: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 158 comments goats are also apocalypse-prone

message 25: by Andy (new)

Andy Macdonald | 22 comments What about sheep?

message 26: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 158 comments Sheep are harmless, mostly the victim types

message 27: by Petra (new)

Petra | 21 comments Bat apopolyes

message 28: by Petra (new)

Petra | 21 comments *Apocalypse

message 29: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 158 comments I like apopolyes better, something new and never before experienced

message 30: by Petra (new)

Petra | 21 comments True

message 31: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 158 comments The truth is out there with the sheep and the apopolyes

message 32: by Petra (new)

Petra | 21 comments I wonder what would happen if an evil cheesecake with rows of sharp teeth and some mouth that alway smiles. Really excited.

message 33: by Andy (new)

Andy Macdonald | 22 comments The chocolate cake would save us!

message 34: by Petra (new)

Petra | 21 comments The idea came about a while ago.

message 35: by Petra (new)

Petra | 21 comments :) it was a cross between my friends obsession of the hunger-games and my random outburst about loving cheesecake. I kinda just put them together and said something like "the hungry cheesecake" and events sorta just unfolded from there.

I did lose my appetite for chess exams though.

message 36: by Andy (last edited Jun 17, 2013 12:25PM) (new)

Andy Macdonald | 22 comments Petra wrote: ":) I kinda just put them together and said something like "the hungry cheesecake" and events sorta just unfolded from there.
I did lose my appetite for chess exams though.
"

"Chess Exams"? Unless you mean "chest exams" I'm quite confused.

message 37: by Eva (new)

Eva | 16 comments Vardan wrote: "Eat your organs and replace them with dark chocolate"

now that , is a book that I would want to read!

message 38: by Eva (new)

Eva | 16 comments Brianna wrote: "Petra, Petra..you had to continue with the cheese cake apocalypse thing didn't you? I remember when you started that last year! Anyways, I personally thing a duck (never trust a duck) apocalypse is..."

if you mention ducks one more time (Petra will back me up on this) then I swear I will kill you!

message 39: by Eva (new)

Eva | 16 comments like a cheese cake!

message 40: by Eva (new)

Eva | 16 comments Vardan wrote: "goats are also apocalypse-prone"

apocalypse prone? (I've been out of the conversation for a while, just catching up)

message 41: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 158 comments Eva wrote: "Vardan wrote: "goats are also apocalypse-prone"

apocalypse prone? (I've been out of the conversation for a while, just catching up)"

they attract apocalyptic situations like a magnet

message 42: by Eva (new)

Eva | 16 comments of course....

message 43: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 158 comments Eva wrote: "of course...."

No less could be expected of sheep

message 44: by Eva (new)

Eva | 16 comments no respect for goats!

they are not sheep! (by the way, love your work! want to read so many of your books!)

message 45: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 158 comments Eva wrote: "no respect for goats!

they are not sheep! (by the way, love your work! want to read so many of your books!)"

Thanks Eva. I have to tell you that no goats or sheep were hurt while writing The After/Life and I, the Provocateur... plenty of apocalypse though... :)

message 46: by Eva (new)

Eva | 16 comments ok then, good to know. I love the sound of the Provocateur, what was your inspiration?

message 47: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 158 comments A variety of things... for me it was partly the dark science fiction and noir movies I watched as a kid growing up in the 80s, partly the things that I see taking place in the world and in my country now, partly the fact that I wanted to have fun and embark on a thrill ride that mixed all the elements I loved as a reader and movie-goer. I also enjoyed establishing some connecting threads between The After/Life and I, the Provocateur, which basically take place in the same universe albeit on a different planet and at a different time. I am very excited about the end result and I do hope that people will enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

message 48: by Andy (new)

Andy Macdonald | 22 comments Vardan wrote: "Eva wrote: "of course...."

No less could be expected of sheep"

I tried to warn them of the upcoming Sheep Apocalypse but no one listened...

message 49: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 158 comments Andy wrote: "Vardan wrote: "Eva wrote: "of course...."

No less could be expected of sheep"

I tried to warn them of the upcoming Sheep Apocalypse but no one listened..."

It is the curse of Cassandra... you foresee the future but no one believes you.

message 50: by Andy (new)

Andy Macdonald | 22 comments I'm glad someone understands. :)

« previous 1 3