Making Connections discussion

Reclaim My Heart
This topic is about Reclaim My Heart
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 1249. - RECLAIM MY HEART by Donna Fasano

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Jun 01, 2013 10:23PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Reclaim My Heart by Donna Fasano Donna Fasano

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Reclaim My Heart

Book Description:

Sixteen years ago, Tyne Whitlock cut all ties to her past and left town under the shameful shadow of a teenage pregnancy. Now her fifteen-year-old son is in trouble with the law and she is desperate for help. But reaching out to high-powered attorney Lucas Silver Hawk will tear open the heart-wrenching past in ways Tyne never imagined.

Forced to return to the Delaware Indian community where Lucas was raised, Tyne and Lucas are tempted by the heated passion that consumed them as teens. Tyne rediscovers all the reasons she found this man irresistible, but there are scandalous secrets waiting to be revealed, disgraceful choices made in the past that cannot be denied. Love is a powerful force that could heal them both—if the truth doesn't rip them apart.

Be one of the first 5 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

1. Holly - hollyewarner@gmail.com - epub
2. Altovise - sinamen321@yahoo.com - pdf

Hollyberry | 9 comments I would be willing to review :)

hollyewarner@gmail.com

ePub please.

Cheers,
Holly

Sinamen Reads Romance (sinamenreads) I would like to review.

Sinamen Reads Romance (sinamenreads) Sorry. I would like to review. PDF sinamen321@yahoo.com

message 5: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in your requests Altovise and Holly

Coleen Kwan I'd be happy to review this book.

coleenkwan@gmail.com and EPUB, please.

Regards,
Coleen

Donna Fasano | 9 comments Holly, Altovise, and Coleen, I've sent the book to you. Thank you!

message 8: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) I'd love this one! Sounds so good! Please send to bibliofreak50@gmail.com in ePub format. :)

Donna Fasano | 9 comments Vicki, I just sent the file. Thank you!

Che-che | 201 comments mrsmickens@gmail.com
epub please

message 11: by Sheri, Bookworm (new) - added it

Sheri | 6192 comments Mod
Sent your request Che-che

Brenda (bleevin) | 50 comments I would luv to read n review. :) ty

Brenda ~ BLeeVin78@yahoo.com~~mobi/kindle

Donna Fasano | 9 comments Brenda and Che-che, I sent the book. Thank you!

Donna Fasano | 9 comments Thank you, Che-che! I appreciate it!

Would anyone else like to read/review Reclaim My Heart?

Lesley (laparks) If there's still room, I'd love to read and review Reclaim My Heart

hcwsbp@gmail.com
Kindle/Mobi please

Donna Fasano | 9 comments Lesley, thank you for the request. I've just sent you a gift from the Kindle Store. It will be coming from my husband's account: William Fasano.

Donna Fasano | 9 comments Here's the latest review of Reclaim My Heart. I'm so happy that readers seem to like the book so much!

"WOW what a powerful story!! I loved all the characters. The story was written like nothing I have seen before, with so much going on you would think it would be confusing but it never once was. The story had a flow to it that I have never seen before; easy to follow. I almost felt like I was right there with them in the story. It was amazing and took us on a journey of life that many times left me in tears in my eyes. It had so many messages n this story but to sum it up I would say this story is about second chances. I would recommend this book to anyone, so inspiring!"

Lesley (laparks) My reviews are up:
my goodreads review

and
my amazon review

thanks for the chance to read this and review it for you!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Reclaim My Heart (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Donna Fasano (other topics)