Percy Jackson Books and rp discussion

Charries! > Make your Olympian

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sabrina (last edited Jun 06, 2013 06:30PM) (new)

Sabrina  Montanez Name:Alexia(she likes to be called Lexi!)

Meaning of name: defender of mankind it is of both English and Greek origin.

Personality:Wise,Cunning,fast,sneaky,strong,and charismatic.

Appearance:dark Brown hair and blue eyes.

Family:Poseidon

Background:She lives with her mother in Ohio.

Godly Parent:Poseidon

Powers: Control water,breathe under water.

Weapon: Sword like lukes that could kill both immortal and mortal.

Crush:????? What is this a crush?????

This is what she looks like

message 2: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez OMG Meiyu i didn't even know your name was Alexa! I was just making my character and when i finished i realized that they have similar names!!!!!

message 3: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez No you don't have to it's a nice name that's why we both chose it!!!! We can be twins or friends at the camp!!!

message 4: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez heehee! Why did she put makeup on you???

message 5: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez did she get it all over your face???

message 6: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez hahaha! i was making a creepy doll movie so i put that fake barbie makeup on my sister her lips,blush,and eye shadow were so pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "HUNGER GAMES!" (this is Sabrina!) wrote: "hahaha! i was making a creepy doll movie so i put that fake barbie makeup on my sister her lips,blush,and eye shadow were so pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

hahaha yeah! that was so funny!

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) yeah you could delete your character if you want or make another character and keep the one you already have... I'm deleting my character and making a new one :[)

message 9: by Sarah (last edited Jun 09, 2013 04:41PM) (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Name: Marissa Springs
Personality: She's funny, outgoing, smart, strong, and trustworthy
Appearance: she has reddish/brownish hair , sea blue eyes, and a light tan

Family: Poseidon
Background: she lives in Florida with her mom, she loves to surf, water ski, swim or do any water related sport!
Godly Parent: Poseidon
Powers: she controls water/ breaths under water and she can talk to under water animals and Horses
Weapon: water power and swords
Crush:???
Other: Her name Marissa (Ma-riss-ah) means "Of The Sea"

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Meiyu=Lala Girl&Grammar Girl♥Imagine Dragons♫ wrote: "Is it possible for me to make a Hades child...augh.probably not..."

Yeah it is it's possible to make any Olympian child! ;)

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Meiyu=Lala Girl&Grammar Girl♥Imagine Dragons♫ wrote: "but the big 3 swore not to have children with mortals right and Hades was like the only one who didn't break the promise..?right?Lol or am i wrong...hehe"

No your right hold on I'm going to make another discussion where you could ask this question...

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) yeah!

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Meiyu=Lala Girl&Grammar Girl♥Imagine Dragons♫ wrote: "lol alrighty then.soo She will be their long lost relative!WHoop whoop!"

lol... :[)

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) I like your character! :[)

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Meiyu=Lala Girl&Grammar Girl♥Imagine Dragons♫ wrote: "thanks!!!!!!
I literally can't wait to rp!
it's going to be epical!lol that's not a word!!!hahahaah"

Hey It's a word in your dictionary!!! and me too! I can't wait for RP!!! X[)

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) I'll send a message hold on...

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) I sent it! :)

message 18: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3 comments Name: Lily Drew

Personality: She's unkind and unwelcoming at FIRST but when you get to know her, she loyal trustworthy funny sweet sassy sarcastic smart and ambitious but she CAN prank and get revenge... So watch your back MWUHAHAHA

Appearance: She has sea green eyes which change color according to her mood it's usually green but when she's annoyed/mad they turn blue green when she's said they turn a shade of green practically brown but with hints green she has brown wavy hair with a streak and if there isn't which is rare, it'll have a bead and feather accessories she has dolphin earrings and her sea-themed charm bracelet, each charm is a different weapon, she has: a sword, bow and arrow, 2 daggers, a spear, and a shield and it'll only come out of it's disguise with a touch of her finger and ONLY hers

Family: her mother and her also demigod sister (open for creation) she'd die if that meant saving their lives her father is Poseidon

History: She grew up with her mother in an apartment building near Central Park, they usually went and had picnic by the time she was 4,monsters already started to appear they never attacked, but just watched when she was 12 they started to attack not watch, her mother drove her and her sister to Camp Halfblood

Godly Parent: Poseidon

Power: well she can survive under any pressure of water she can breathe underwater communicate with horses and aquatic animals she can stay dry underwater if willed and can basically control water

Weapon:each charm is a different weapon, she has: a sword, bow and arrow, 2 daggers, a spear, and a shield and it'll only come out of it's disguise with a touch of her finger and ONLY hers

Crush: Leo Valdez, Son of Hephaestus

message 19: by Bella (last edited Jun 09, 2013 04:05PM) (new)

Bella K (ikordes) | 7 comments Name: Raisa Hall
Appearance: wavy brown/gold hair, short, tan, athletic, pretty, ocean green/blue eyes with a hint of gold.
Personality: VERY smart, nice, funny, competitive, adventurous, loves the water (duh)
Mother: holly Hall
Father: Poseidon
Background: at first when she came to camp half blood she only came for the summer but then monsters were attacking while she stayed at home so she ran away so her little brother wouldn't get hurt.

message 20: by Bella (new)

Bella K (ikordes) | 7 comments haha, did everyone do Poseidon!?

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) I know right hey meet all the children of Poseidon at the dining pavilion!!!! :[)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Meiyu=Lala Girl&Grammar Girl♥Imagine Dragons♫ wrote: "lol i did Hades.I made a"Long lost relative"of Nico and Bianca.bree is going to be an extra sister.lol.Hades is my favorite god!!!"

I have a question. DO we invent these?

message 23: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) yes and BTW there's a discussion for asking Questions :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Satona (SAA TONE a)
Nickname: Sooty( As in soot...the black flacky ash)
Personality: Keeps to herself and has a bad a** vibe. Nobody knows what she can do, and she is either always closed off or angry.
Appearance: Has black hair and dark green eyes, and wears lots of makeup.
Family: Father is Hades. Doesnt know her mother.
Background: She has been a hunter all of her life.
Godly Parent: Hades
Powers: she can raise the dead, she is EXTREMELLY skilled with a sword and bow and arrow, and has lots of unknown powers. With one look at her, all of the guys die of heartattacks and all the girls then kill eachother of jealousy because they think the guys died cause of their best friend, or the person next to them, whatever.SHe also has all of the powers of Nico and Bree.
Satona is a hard core, cold blooded killer, but she is sassy too.

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Meiyu=Lala Girl&Grammar Girl♥Imagine Dragons♫ wrote: "Uhh Clara...the big 3((Zeus Poseidon and Hades) swore not to have any children with mortals but Nico and Bianca((Who is dead:/)and Bree,their long lost sister..lol are his children but were sort of..."

Yeah that's true.

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) What do you mean non-Demigod of Hades does that even exist?

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Meiyu=Lala Girl&Grammar Girl♥Imagine Dragons♫ wrote: "yeah.Like many gods are married to other gods.right??"

Idk what your talking about.

message 28: by Bella (new)

Bella K (ikordes) | 7 comments Hey, I know this isn't the question area but, in this RP aw the "big 3" not supposed to have children or are they allowed to? Cause I saw a lot of people making daughters/sons of them.

message 29: by Bella (new)

Bella K (ikordes) | 7 comments Yeah, but are we allowed to have demigod children from the big 3?

message 30: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Meiyu=Lala Girl&Grammar Girl♥Imagine Dragons♫ wrote: "like Hades is married to Persephone,she's the daughter of Zeus and Demeter.And if Peresephone and hades had children..they wouldn't be a demi-god.make sense??"

Wouldn't they still be a Demigod?

message 31: by Sarah (last edited Jun 09, 2013 05:21PM) (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Bella wrote: "Hey, I know this isn't the question area but, in this RP aw the "big 3" not supposed to have children or are they allowed to? Cause I saw a lot of people making daughters/sons of them."

No you can make a character of all the gods except Hades because the rest of the gods broke there promise of not having kids but Hades didn't so you can make a daughter or son of any of the gods except Hades and If you want to make a Hades Daughter or son they have to be Nico, Bianca, and Bree's brother or sister understand?

message 32: by Bella (new)

Bella K (ikordes) | 7 comments Oh, okay. Sorry for asking so much! :D

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Meiyu=Lala Girl&Grammar Girl♥Imagine Dragons♫ wrote: "Uhh Clara...the big 3((Zeus Poseidon and Hades) swore not to have any children with mortals but Nico and Bianca((Who is dead:/)and Bree,their long lost sister..lol are his children but were sort of..."

no, Ill say she was created by Hades uhhh doing it with a beautiful soul.