Feudal Japan (Advanced RP) discussion

Event- Sora's Birthday! > Entrance Area

Comments Showing 1-50 of 121 (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]], Samurai of the Shadows (last edited Jun 01, 2013 07:23PM) (new)

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 224 comments Mod
[image error]

message 2: by E.L.H. (new)

E.L.H. (ericahemi) (( *lingers around, peering around for activity* ))

message 3: by Avalon, Lady Errant (new)

Avalon | 482 comments Mod
(I'll be active tomorrow... Today's been kind of busy for me though...)

message 4: by E.L.H. (new)

E.L.H. (ericahemi) (( ah, that's understandable! I would've commented sooner too....but I had a recital today >.< tomorrow I shall wait ^.^))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 221 comments Zero walked up the pathway to the party. He smiled and looked at Sora.

message 6: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 615 comments Mod
She smiles briefly at her husband before looking up and admiring the purple flowers hanging above her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 221 comments Zero walked along side her as they entered the party area.

message 8: by E.L.H. (new)

E.L.H. (ericahemi) Momerotzi placed herself carefully down onto a laced chair, fanning out her violet gown with delicate golden hems. She hoped her attire was suffice for the ceremony.

message 9: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

She heard a rustle of fabric behind her and she turned around to see who it is. Her eyes narrowed when she saw that it was one of the Emperor's concubines. Though Sora had saved the girl when she was young, she had never guessed that she would become a concubine.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 221 comments Zero looked behind hinm, "Sora my dear are you coming?" He asked her as he smiled.

message 11: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

"Yes.." Sora replied after a moment of silence. She turned back to her husband and proceed walking forward.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 221 comments Zero looked at his wife. " Is there anything better than spending time with friends and family?" He asked her, but hoped she wanted an actaul gift. He sighed.

message 13: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

"Well there is one thing..." she says the answer on the tip of her tongue, but she swallowed it back down. She doesn't want to be too picky on her birthday. Especially when he had already planned a party for her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 221 comments "Sora." He stopped and faced her. "You know that you can ask for anything." He smiled.

message 15: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

"It's nothing really" she murmurs a lie. She didn't want to sound selfish.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 221 comments "Please tell me." He held her hand. "I need to know."

message 17: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

She shakes her head, "It's nothing" she repeated, walking forward, with her hand intertwined with his.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 221 comments "If anything comes up, just let me know okay?" He smiled and walked in.

message 19: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

She nodded, "Okay, dearest.." she replied.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 221 comments Zero smiled, "I am going to look around." He let go of her hand and started tp walk around.

message 21: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

She purse her lips and want him to stay but didn't say anything against it. "Sure.."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 221 comments Zero walked around. He looked and tried to find a perfect spot to watch everyone with his wife.

message 23: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

Sora just stayed on the same spot, looking at the decorations that hung around her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 221 comments Zero walkedback to where Sora was, "I found a perfect place to look out over the party."

message 25: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

"Lead the way" Sora says quietly.

message 27: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

She followed him, while looking at all of the decorations around her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 221 comments he stopped when they were under the tree they planted together. "Do you remember this tree?" He asked her.

message 29: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

"Yes" She breathed. "We planted it together a while ago.." she says, remembering.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 221 comments Zero took his wife Sora's hand, "Happy birthday my love." he smiled.

message 31: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

Her pale cheeks turn a light shade of pink, "Thank you.." she says leaning onto his shoulder.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 221 comments "Would you liek to sit down?" He asked her.

message 33: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

She nodded, "That would be lovely" she says softly.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 221 comments Zero called for some one to bring a chair over. "Here you go." He smiled.

message 35: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

"Thank you" she says sitting down on the cushioned seat.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 221 comments Zero had asked for two so he could sit down. "Do you like the party?"

message 37: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

She nodded, "It's very special" she says quietly.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 221 comments "Sora, is something on your mind?" He asked her. He hoped that he did nothing to hurt her feelings.

message 39: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

She shakes her head quickly, "Nope. Not at all. Why do you ask?" she questions him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 221 comments "You suddenly became all quiet all of a sudden." He frowned. "Please tell me if everything is okay."

message 41: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

"Aren't I always quiet?" she asks looking up at him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 221 comments "Well, yes, but you are more quiet today than usual." He smiled.

message 43: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

"Hmm.." she pursed her lips, "I guess I just don't fell like talking" she says with a shrug.

message 44: by Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]], Samurai of the Shadows (new)

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 224 comments Mod
Shou walked around the party, eating some food, looking at the decorations, but mostly keeping watch. Once the Empress's sister came, he'd guard her, but for now, he was watching the surroundings. This would be a good target for terrorists.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 221 comments Zero held Sora's hand. "So was there anything on your mind lately?"

message 46: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

She shakes her head, "Well..Not really" she let out a sigh. "I'm just worried about Miyuki. She went out hours ago and haven't came back..."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 221 comments "So you want me to put out guards to go find her?" He asked his wife Sora.

message 48: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

She nodded, "That would be much appreciated. But i'm sure she's off playing somewhere and lost track of time" she says more to assure herself.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 221 comments "So is that a yes my birthday girl?" He asked her.

message 50: by Kimiko, The Cold Empress (new)

She nodded her head, "Yes, please" she says looking around the place. "Don't cause a scene though. I don't want Miyuki to think that I'm too overprotective"

« previous 1 3