Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2) Lola and the Boy Next Door discussion

Do you have to read Anna and the French Kiss to read this?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Therealbadkitty I've been wondering,since this book sounds amazing and I've been dying to read it.

Mindy No, you don't. It's a part 2 books with different main characters. It mentions Anna and Etienne in this books and you'll know how they end up if you decide to read Anna and French kiss at a later time.

I really liked both books but I prefered Anna and the French Kiss.

Enjoy!

Lissette same here been dying to read it and Anna and the french kiss :)

Therealbadkitty Dominique wrote: "No, you don't but I suggest you do because there is a spoiler alert for how Anna and the French Kiss ends."

Okay thank you <3

Drashti Goswami No you don'r need to read that.

April R No, I don't think so. But I recommended to a friend that she should read Anna first but you don't have to of course :)

message 7: by Pam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pam Kitiyadisai Anna and St. Clair are supporting characters in this book, but nothing about their relationship is mentioned so it won't spoil you if haven't read Anna and the French Kiss.

Bonny Bon Bon You don't have to read it, but I would suggest giving it a read not only because the main characters make an appearance in this one but because I think that Anna and the French kiss was a lot better then this one - just my opinion though :)

Paola You don't HAVE TO, Steph introduces them as normal characters but if you want to get to know more about them, their past and how they(Etienne and Anna) ended up together then go ahead and read the series.

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) I don't think it really matters. Yes, you'd know how Anna and the French Kiss ends, but Lola doesn't recap the story so you could still go back and read it later without knowing too much.