1x1's > Jenny and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Hey

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Hey not really

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Um like an action romance drama romance stuff like that.

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Haha okay. I always wanted to do something like journey to the mysterious island, fast and furious, or avengers

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Okay so maybe something based off of those two?

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Okay so it could be like both movies mixed but our own characters?

message 7: by Janelle (last edited Jun 01, 2013 06:42PM) (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Haha sure or. Just normal people trapped on an island but come off of it as super heroes and they have enemies?

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Okay and they could have enemies back in the city?

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Okay are we going to do doubles?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

up to you, i don't care

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Um let's do doubles so we can do one hero one villain?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

alright! And are we doing like romance or no?

message 13: by Janelle (last edited Jun 01, 2013 06:47PM) (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Yes a romance with it too

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

ok haha wanna make your people first?

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Sure:) My girl will be a superhero and my boy will be a villain sorry if their not really detailed.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

That's fine! Can you just tell me like name and age?

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments I might just do a simple format. With name and age.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

brb!

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Okay

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Back! Sorry it took so long

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments It's fine I'm working on my charries still.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Kk!

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments I'm almost done

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Name: Emily Sanders
Super: Angel Shift
Powers/abilities: Shape shifting
Abilities: Seeing The Future, Telepathic, Telekinesis, has real wings, and voice mimicking
Weapons: Her wings, scythes, and a bow
Appearance: http://s4.goodfon.com/image/434867-16...
Personality: Is a kind person but can be really rude when she wants to be.
Relationship/crush: Single
Other:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Derek
Villain: Steel Man
Powers/abilities: Turns into a steel man
Abilities: Super Speed, Strength, Can contract Pain in other people weather it's in their mind or some where else from his mind.
Weapons: Guns or Knives
Appearance: http://favim.com/orig/201107/07/90210...
Personality: Can be really cruel
Other:

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

oooh Derek is hot! Let me make mine real quick

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Okay and thanks.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Nolan Rodgers
Super:
Powers/abilities: able to access your memories through touch, super strength, temporary power steal
Weapons: guns
Appearance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/4896512...
Personality: can be cocky and self rightious but is a secretly a really good guy

~~~~

Name: Eden Correy
Villain: Night Shade
Powers/abilities: can move objects with her mind, paralyzing stare, retractable claws, can make doubles of herself
Weapons: claws, stare, Katana,
Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mas...
Personality: Sarcastic, snarky, moody and dark

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Sweet!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

haha so you wanna start?

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Sure where do I start it?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

No idea

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Okay maybe just before they get off the island?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

kk, you start

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Okay

Emily got up when the sun rose. She was tired and had no clue of how to get off the island still.

Derek watched the news as he cooked a way early breakfast as usual.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Nolan woke up to the sound of Emily crash in around. It seemed like she always woke him up. But truth was h didn't really mind

Eden ran as fast as she could. Maybe it hadn't been such a good idea to steal breakfast.

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Emily stretched wondering how they were going to get off the Island. She was always with Nolan when she found him on the island.

Derek heard the commotion he turned the stove off and went to see what was going on.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

3 months. Thats how long Nolan had been stuck on some crazy island in the middle of nowhere. Thats how long he had been looking for a way out. Nolan dragged himself off the ground were he had been sleeping and towards Emily

Eden rushed up the stairs of the quiet apartment building. She made a quick left and slammed a door open.

message 38: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Emily looked around and sighed sitting down again search and rescue would never find them. Even if they managed to really send out an sos signal. It wasn't going to help them.

Derek saw Eden when she opened his door. "What's going on?" he asked her confused.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Morning," Nolan yawned sitting across from Emily

"Oh you know," Eden gasped still out of breath. "the usual." She slammed the door closed and clicked the bolt in place.

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments "Morning." Emily said to him yawning a bit.

Derek sighed. "You could have just came to me." He said to her closing the windows and covering them with the blinds.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Nolan grabbed his bag and fished around in it till he found some of their fruit then tossed her one. "So any great ideas on how to get us out of here?"

Eden let out a snort. "Please thats so boring. And you can't cook - no offense."

message 42: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Emily caught the fruit. "I'm not sure." She sighed starting to give up.

Derek shrugged. "You got a point there." he admitted he never could cook. He put the food he tried cooking away and got out a toaster and pop tarts. He turned the news on. "How close were you before getting caught?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

(Just curious do Derek and Eden already have powers?)

"Your not giving up are you? I thought you had everything figured out" Nolan replied sarcastically.

"Psh, they weren't even close" Eden lied

message 44: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments ((yeah they should))

"I'm having thoughts of giving up. But I won't." She said to him. She tried to think of what to do.

He nodded. "Even though I know your lying. Your lucky you escaped." He said to her.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"You better not Sanders or we will be stuck here forever cause we all know I'm as dumb as theses rocks"

"Fine. They did catch me, only it wasn't the right me." She gave him a devilish smile. "Don't worry by they time they get me to the station I'll be vapor."

message 46: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments "Don't worry Rodgers we will be out of here in no time." She said to him and got out the ipod they had. She kept trying to find any signals so she could send out a call of some sort without wifi.

He smirked. "They dumb enough to always fall for the more the you trick." he said to her smiling he wanted to see their faces once they realize it wasn't her.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Nolan bit into his breakfast and chewed slowly. "Do you think we are gonna be here forever?"

Eden grinned. "Having extra me's running around can be pretty handy."

message 48: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments She took a bite of her apple. "Depends if I can get a wifi signal on your ipod." She said to him still working on it.

He smiled. "Yes they can be." He said to her making poptarts.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh cause a signal is magically gonna pop up after 3 months."

Eden hopped up onto the counter and took her stolen breakfast from her bag. "So what are we gonna do today?"

message 50: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments "You never know." She said to him still working on it.

He sat down. "I don't know something interesting?" He wondered.

« previous 1