Paranormal Creatures discussion

The Rift (Vessel of Souls, #1)
This topic is about The Rift
Past BOTM's > Quotes from the book (June 2013)

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi everyone,
I know that the great majority of you have not read the book yet, especially since it isn't free until friday, but if you have read it and as you are reading it, please leave quotes you liked (or maybe disliked) here. Mostly because I have no idea what quotes to add to my page so I would love to know what you guys thought were good quotes in it :)

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) I will post some, when I finish with the book!

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) "We're in high school. If it didn't come from the school cafertria, we like it,"

"She will have brown eyes that say everything I ever need to know without her having to speak. She will be beyond extraordinary. She is beyone extraordinary. I will give her everything ever wanted. She will never have to be afraid or alone. She will always have me, I will never let anything happen to her."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooh, the second one was my favorite Jesse line. It took me forever to get that one the way I wanted it. I used it in the second book too :)

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) I loved it, it was so sweet!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

And then he got rejected :'(

Justin (justinbienvenue) ''I can just barely tell when you're afraid because that is the only emotion I have been able to recognize''

I like this quote, it makes Joshua seem weak for the first time which doesnt often happen in this book.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) Yeah, I like that one too.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

i didnt even remember that one until i looked it up. lol its been a while since i read my own book. probably half a year.

Justin (justinbienvenue) I love when I'm reading and all of a sudden I stop at just a really great line a character says. I did it with my own book just that good ole comment that sticks out from the rest. Good stuff Shay!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks :) I hope there are some more in there like that. I knew that at some point there had to be something that showed that Joshua isn't all anger and brute force because otherwise he might seem more like a bad guy. The thing is though that I don't think he really fits in as a good guy either. He is kind of both and neither at the same time

Justin (justinbienvenue) ''You need to know what you are before you can become what you are supposed to be. In order to know what you are now, you must learn what you are going to me'' Oh my god! Its confusing yet sounds inspirational like something Buddha said at the same time!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

It took me a while to get that one worded right, lol. Raphael is kind of the elusive, you must find it out on your own type.

Justin (justinbienvenue) I can't quote it because its really long but Gabriel..yeah I think it is, Gabriels speech to everyone before the. battle that was epic. Like something out of a movie, very moving.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah that is pretty long. I could probably take pieces of it as quotes though