Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Guildenstar Castle > Castle Courtyard

Comments Showing 1-50 of 107 (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2013 04:12PM) (new)

Where you can stroll around for fresh air.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth and Dimitris walked into the courtyard of their home. Elizabeth kept her head hung low in shame. She had gotten on her brother's bad side.. again.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

déithe soared overhead watching the two.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2013 11:11PM) (new)

Elizabeth sat down obediently and glared at her brother. "Don't you call me that, Dimitris," she snapped back, her temper boiling. Her green eyes flashed angrily. "And no, nothing is bloody going on."

((Cori? You still on?))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

She landed on the tree and climbed down on a branch and sat there.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((it's ok))

"There was a boy," she snapped back. "so what? I bought a Cocoa. He was poor so I invited him to sit down at my table. He squeezed into the bar and ordered a barrel of beerwhich he rolled home, I presume. I walked out just as the Prince of our Enemy's country walked in." She shrugged. "Nothing important happened. As for running away, that's a rumor. hear that, Dimitris? But I swear to the heavans that if that ar*e Cliffton puts any more restrictions on me, it will happen."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, Dimitris," she said softly and gave him a quick hug.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded to herself and looked around her surroundings she could see them they couldn't see her.

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2013 11:18PM) (new)

Elizabeth thought she heard a flutter of wings. She looked up but saw nothing. She shivered slightly in the chilly weather and wrapped her cloak around herself.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She saw her look up "be quiet." She thought to herself.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah I'll make you one and ELizabeth one,))
Elizabeth walked closely behind her brother. She was hungry too, having skipped breakfast because of her trip.

((to the great hall))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Once they left she jumped out of the tree and flew off into the night.

message 13: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Queen Miki went out for a walk saying hello to villagers as she always did on her walks smiling.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((wanna join Izzy, Michi and I in the castle Entrance hall? Guildenstar?))

message 15: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((kk))

Queen Miki then finished her stroll and went to the Entrance Hall.

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 14, 2013 01:41AM) (new)

Peru walked out and breathed in. He was exhausted. He hadn't been able to sleep... again, which meant no hunting for him today. he wandered about and then left.

message 17: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Queen Miki went for a walk distressed that Elizabeth had ran away with a ... Demon. She then sat down on a bench thinking. She began to weep.

message 18: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Valshe then took Elizabeth to Castle Courtyard and people began to gasp seeing the princess fine again.

Queen Miki then looked up to see what the commotion was and saw Elizabeth surprised.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth not liking the attention drew her hood over her head. She wondered the sort of hars words shed get from the queen. she stpped in front of her, hood still drawn.

message 20: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Queen Miki then pulled her into a hug saying, "Elizabeth your home."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth burst into tears. "I'm so sorry, your majesty, I- I-"

message 22: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Queen Miki then pulled away so she could look at Liz crying and said, "Call me mom please Liz." She then kissed Elizabeth's forehead and whispered, "I was so worried about you dear."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"But I thought you hated me, like father!" her bottom lip was trembling as she blinked out more tears. She hugged the queen again and choked, "I missed you."

message 24: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Queen Miki then said, "Me too dear. I will never hate you. I gave birth to you dear." She then wipped Liz's tears and asked, "What happened to that...Demon?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Gone." her voice wavered. "Wiped from the face of the earth." she burst ino tears again.

message 26: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Queen Miki didn't know what to say except, "I'm sorry Elizabeth, but you know what you must do about men like that?" That's what happened to her first husband who she missed dearly.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head. "What?" she sobbed, clutching the fabric of her mothers dress.

message 28: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Queen Miki then smiled smoothing her hair out and answered, "Remember the good times you had with him, pray that maybe you get to meet again, and become the strong independent woman I know you are and move on." She then kissed her forehead, "That's what I did with my first husband King Takahashi." She then smiled, "I know I will meet him again since our love will always be strong."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can do it i know but with the shame and guilt i must crry..." she cried harder. "Its my faullt all this happened.. if i had just married Peru.. ive been so stupid and could you tell father i still love him and always have and that im so sorry for all ive done."

message 30: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Queen Miki then stroked her hair and said, "Shhh, I'll talk some since to into you father and you could have just told me you didn't want to marry him dear. I forgive you dear, so please don't cry anymore."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She sniffed and shook her head. "But so many people have already died because of me and there would have been no other way than the marriage-" She looked up. "And thank you i do hope he at least listens.. he hates me. you know what his last words to me were?" She swallowed down the urge to cry again.

message 32: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Queen Miki shook her head, "You father just get's very irrational sometimes and doesn't think before he talks."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head. "Maybe he thought it over when he said to me, 'you are no daughter of mine'." she bit her lip.

message 34: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Queen Miki then said, "You are my daughter you remember that. Do you want me to talk to him for you?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded and whispered "please and thank you."

message 36: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Queen Miki then said, "Hello Valshe, thank you for taking Liz to me."

Valshe then bowed, "Your welcome Queen Miki. I promise to look after her."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizbeth was surprised. "you know each other?"

message 38: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Valshe then smiled, "I have been friends with your mom and your father for a while now since I have been preforming for them and you Liz. You just never noticed I guess."

Queen Miki nodded, "It's true."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh Valshe," she said "I mustve been very small then?" she shot the two an apologetic glance.

message 40: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Valshe gave her a smile and said, "No you weren't dear, but don't worry about it."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She gave him a smile that clearly meant thankyou and im sorry. She hugged her mother glad to be back.

message 42: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Queen Miki then whispered in her ear, "I always hoped you and Valshe would hook up."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth blushed magenta and whispered back, "unlikely."

message 44: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Queen Miki then whispered, "You just have to make him fall for you."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She gave a chuckle of disbelief. "He won't let me fall for him... He's afraid he'll break my heart."

message 46: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Queen Miki then said smiling, "If you like him that much convince him that he should be with you. I believe you can."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmpf," was all she said. "I doubt I can. He's a man with a very strong self opinion."

message 48: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Queen Miki then said, "There is nothing wrong with trying. Just flirt with him."

Valshe waited for them to stop talking leaning against a wall.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She snorted. "I'm not good at it. I don't even know how to."

message 50: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Queen Miki then sighed, "Just try Liz if you really like him do it."

« previous 1 3