Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

White Knight Village > Execution square

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Where executions are held and you can have nice stroll around for a bit of fresh air.

message 2: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan appeared in a swirling mass of fire. "Aah. It's good to be back!" He roared at the heavens, wondering what to kill, maim, or torture first.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth skidded to a stop on her stallion in the execution square. SHe gave an involuntary shudder, and dismounted.

message 4: by Drax (last edited Jun 09, 2013 06:39AM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) The fire died down around Drakonnan, giving his handsome features an orange glow. He sensed a presence. An evil grin spread across his face.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth was too busy thinking, I did it! I ran away! to notice that she was not alone. She patted Polari's neck and let im go, knowing he would track her down easily when she needed him. For that she had a small grouse bone whistle that only Polaris could hear.

message 6: by Drax (last edited Jun 09, 2013 06:42AM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan began to walk toward the person, fire trailing behind him, his red eyes gleaming wickedly. His red hair swaying as he moved.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 09, 2013 06:43AM) (new)

Elizabeth unshouldered her bow and made sure the hood of her fur cloak was still pulled over her face, so no-one could recognise her and turn her in. She smiled slightly to herself, a sad but triumphant smile, as she twirled her fingers absentmindedly around her glossy red hair.

message 8: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan invaded her mind. Oh you ran away, did you? Wicked girl. Naughty. He played with her mind. Naughty girls need punished...

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 09, 2013 06:48AM) (new)

Elizabeth frowned as an eerie voice rang in her head. She frose, her palms became sweaty. her quiver rolled off her shoulder, dropping onto the snowy ground with not so much as a thump. Her bow slipped from her grasp, she was unarmed, yet she didn't notice it...
She fell to her knees, clutching her head, her green eyes large with fear.

message 10: by Drax (last edited Jun 09, 2013 06:50AM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan rushed forward, fast as a god, and gently lifted her head, forcing her to look into his red eyes. The fire behind him melted the snow. "Are you a naughty girl, Elizabeth?" He asked, finding her name inside her mind.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 09, 2013 06:55AM) (new)

The hood fell from her head with a swift movement, exposing her royal face to all eyes. She felt paralysed, and sick with terror as she saw a handsome young man kneel down in front of her, looking into her green eyes, boring into her with his red ones. The princess tried to look away, but to no avail, his eyes were enchanting.
Stubbornly she kept her lips pursed, the only thing that could save her now was the will to not speak.

message 12: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "What's wrong, Elizabeth? Do you want to tell me? To tell your friend everything?" Drakonnan said, a circle of fire surrounding them, giving them a wide enough berth not to burn her, but it rose and swirled terrifyingly. ((I love being a villain. It's so much fun!))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((You're so good at it, too, I LOVE it! And I'm happy you're a fast person to answer to RP's))

Elizabeth frowned and flinched from his touch, with and angry look in her green eyes. Terror pounded on the door of her heart, fire. "You're NOT my friend," she hissed slightly, her voice quivering, her whole body shaking with an involuntary fear.

message 14: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "But I could be. Trust me, you want me to be your friend. Tick tock, Elizabeth. They'll find you eventually, but I can help you. I can help you escape it all." Drakonnan said, kindly. His eyes still gleamed wickedly, and his grin widened.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She ran her fingers over the scar on her finger where the pixie had cut her.. That reminded her, she still had a deal to settle.. "Get out of my head!" SHe hissed at the man. "I don't trust you, you bas*ard! Stop playing with me!"

message 16: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan sighs. "I'm not in your head, Elizabeth. All I want to do is help you." Drakonnan said, frowning. He was gently pushing her towards his side, goading her with her desires. ((It would be an awesome twist if she accepted.))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth stiffened as she looked him in the eyes. "You have my trust," she said softly and collapsed onto the snow ground as the world went black.

message 18: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan grinned and gently picked her up. "Chaos is coming to these kingdoms. And you and me, Elizabeth, we're going to be at the center of it." He said quietly. ((Where do I go? Should I make a house?))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'll set one up for you. hang on a couple mins..))

Elizabeth lay in his arms, unstirring, her eyes closed, mouth slightly ajar, lips quivering, her red hair looking ablaze.

message 20: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan appears in front of the guard station. ((I would suppose it's here.)) He has a captain to kidnap.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir walked into the execution square of this land. It was not unknown to him, having been taken by them... He loathed this place and stopped to look around, tucking a strand of blonde hair behind his pointed ears.

message 22: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Is he the captain?))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah :0 I guess))

message 24: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan walked up to the elf. "Exscuse me, do you know where I can find the guard captain?" He asked.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well hello there," He said. "I'm the guard captain. You were looking for me?"

message 26: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan smiled. "Yes." He said, assaulting the elf's mind, trying to force him into unconsciousness.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir frowned. What magic was this? But he had been brought and rased away from it, he could not fend for himself... He sank to the ground and fell, unconscious.

message 28: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan picked up the guard captain's body, and disappeared in a mass of fire. ((Dungeon.))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((yup.))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth cautiously entered the execution square. She sat down in the snow and flipped through her book to page 221. She felt guilty about it, but nevertheless she had to live up to her expected standards.

Demons
This race of creatures is the most evil of them all. Demons are treacherous, evil people who take pleasure in hearing the pain of others. They are masters at Physical and Psychological torture.
A demone is said to have been born from the fires of hell itself.
Demons have a fiery temper, and often have hypnotising eyes and can penetrate and envelop one's mind in darkness.
All this sounded too familiar to Elizabeth, but she didn't want to believe it. Little did she know that Drakonnan could see everything she could. That was all that was written on the page. Only underneath it, in messy red scrawl, was the words, "BEWARE. Never strike a deal with a demon. BEWARE." heart pounding, she leapt to her feet and sprinted to the castle of her host.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1571 comments Mod
Jinx for some reason feels compaled to go to one of the places that she had feared for very long she looked around nervously, but ignored it knowing... for some reason... that she NEEDED to be there

message 32: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Valshe walked with Neko following. He then saw Jinx there and asked sweetly, "Are you okay dear?"

Neko watched since she didn't talk.

she jumps and says"umm... i.. ummm... yeah i'm fine..." she blushes majorly

message 34: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Valshe then takes her hand and kissed it saying, "I'm Valshe my dear and this is Neko my assistant."

Neko then gave a small smile.

she smiles nervously still blushing"i'm jinx. it's a pleasure to meet both of you "

((i'll be off and on all day))

message 37: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Valshe then said, "Jinx? What a beautiful name to match you looks dear. It a pleasure to meet you too."

Neko then said in her soft voice, "It's a pleasure to meet you too."

message 38: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((okay me too))

message 39: by Richard (new)

Richard | 22 comments Remus wandered through the square on his way to another part of town, strolling by the two females as he ate a red apple. He stopped by the gates to the square and looked out over the city

message 40: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Neko saw Remus and looked at him.

Valshe then whispered in Neko's ear, "Go talk to him for information."

Neko nodded and walked over to him shyly blushing. She then said in her soft voice, "Hello I'm Neko."

message 41: by Richard (new)

Richard | 22 comments Remus turned and looked at the stranger "Remus" he said with a smile, displaying his perfect white teeth. He looked past her and back again, "who's your friend?" He asked

message 42: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Neko then said looking back at Valshe, "My brother. He's a flirt."

message 43: by Richard (new)

Richard | 22 comments "Oh no, not one of them" he said to her, looking at her, smirking with his eyes twinkling. "And how come you happen to be in such a morbid place as this my dear?"

message 44: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Neko then said turning back to him, "Just passing by. Short cut."

message 45: by Richard (new)

Richard | 22 comments "Same really... Just I thought you seem to come over here with some purpose, unless my magnetism has improved recently" he said laughing

message 46: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Neko then gave a small smile and laughed. She then said shyly, "I just wanted to talk to you."

message 47: by Richard (new)

Richard | 22 comments "I must say, there's something particularly feline about you..." He said giving her a strange look, his lupine sense picking up on the feline smell

message 48: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Neko then said, "Well they don't' call me cat in Japanese for nothing." She then pointed at her ears on her head smiling.

message 49: by Richard (new)

Richard | 22 comments He laughed nervously and past a distasteful look over her ears. Wolves did not tend to be fond of cats. "Well I erm best be off, you know, places to be people to see... Unless you wanted anything else?"

message 50: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Neko then said shyly blushing, "Well next time you see me we should get lunch or something."

« previous 1