A Song of Ice & Fire Fans discussion

Dance with Dragons

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marci (last edited Jan 23, 2008 07:18PM) (new)

Marci (xraygirl71) when is that damn book coming out???????????????????????i have forgotten most of the other books by now

message 2: by Paul (new)

Paul | 1 comments I just finished A Feast for Crows this month and am now eagerly awaiting ADWD. I think there's hope for it to be finished and published late 2008, but you never know. I hope I don't forget too much when it does come out.

message 3: by Peter (new)

Peter | 1 comments Last update said he hoped to get it done before some festival this summer which means publication in UK end o the year and USA in 2009.

I was able to put this story out of my head with some difficulty after the cliff hanger in AFFC. I think I might have to go back and re-read everything now.

What a brilliant series.

message 4: by Allen, Warden of the Northwest (last edited Apr 04, 2009 04:16PM) (new)

Allen Wright I & Worst (Audiovore) | 71 comments Mod
I normally don't re-read things. But I may have to, its been nearly 2 years since I read everything.

I just wondering how long we'll have to wait for The Winds of Winter after we finally get ADWD.

A Dance with Dragons

message 5: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (munchkin62) We'll probably wait another 3 or 4 years before TWoW is published. As frustrating as it is to wait for the books to come out, GRRM is constantly impressing me and sucking me into the series with each book.

Besides, when the new book comes out, we will all have to reread the series to get caught up.

message 6: by Doza (new)

Doza | 2 comments Better hope that Obama/Hillary wins. GRRM is a die hard lib, and went on a year long hiatus the last time the GOP won the election!

message 7: by Joro (new)

Joro I don`t really care how long it takes (well in fact I do okay you got me :P) until the next books come out as long as Martin lives long enough to finish the series himself.

message 8: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (loderkelly) | 4 comments The Winds of Winter??? I thought Dance with Dragons was the final book. Geeeezzzzzz

message 9: by Allen, Warden of the Northwest (new)

Allen Wright I & Worst (Audiovore) | 71 comments Mod
Its supose to be a seven book series for now. After dance is The Winds of Winter, then A Dream of Spring, with I am guessing a 2015 release.

message 10: by Terry (new)

Terry | 5 comments @Joro.....don't scare me! I hadn't thought he might snuff it!!!

message 11: by Terry (new)

Terry | 5 comments If anyone live in Canada you can catch him at the World Fantasy Convention in Calgary.(he wouldn't be hard to miss) otherwise he has an update at http://www.georgerrmartin.com (several months old) He must be in a tizz..... he suggests we start reading another book!.Happy reading..........

message 12: by Joe (new)

Joe | 2 comments I've been looking forward to this book for so long. I kept getting madly excited every time they said that it was going to be released and then terribly upset when they said that it wasn't after all. Whenever it finally is released I am going to go crazy with happiness!

message 13: by Jon (new)

Jon (FTSJ) | 41 comments July 12,2011 Obviously

message 14: by Karen (new)

Karen Azinger | 256 comments I finally got my copy in the mail yesterday, even though I ordered it six months ago!!!! Just getting into it. :)