message 1: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 183 comments Mod
Hey guys

message 2: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Hi

RAWWWRRRR! *Runs in room like weirdo*

Xander Sympathy Heyyy *laughs at Kat because she's awesome*

message 4: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments WOOOOOOOOOOT!

And yahhhh we got in a fight a few days ago and he was like, "I'm so sorry! I don't deserve to love you" And I was all. "OH shut up yes you do." O.O

Whatz new with you besides getting more sleep because not being in school?

Xander Sympathy Hahaha

Aww, that makes sense.. Oddly enough my gf and I have never gotten in a fight.. but then again we talk to each other little enough that we're just glad to talk XD

Well, not really much except for, I kinda regret not trusting therapists, because I've been made to see one (long story o.o) and no I'm oddly happy, and it's kinda new to me and like whoooa that's what this is supposed to feel like~!

message 6: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Aww that's cute. :)

Haha, happiness is awesome! I know how you feel when it's been so foregn for such a long time. LIke me and eating. I have a botomless stomach and it's really weird! I haven't had one of these for at least a year! :D

Xander Sympathy Yea, I guess that distance really does make for more fondness :)

Yess~! Happiness is awesome, and it's even more wierd, because I thought I was happy because of the false happiness I was inducing, but now I'm just *flails* Oh, wow, I don't know why but that seems nice, I'm almost never hungry anymore.

message 8: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Yah.... I have to go three days without even saying hey to my boyfriend in two days. And when did you get a girlfriend?! Is she perty!?

Sweetness! I know, happiness is like, "WHAT DA HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME?!" And I don't know why I am. XP

Xander Sympathy *nodsnods* Yea, Luna and I live across the state from each other, and we're both constantly busy, but I don't mind XD. An' I got a girlfriend in January, I believe, and she's really pretty~! She has pretty natural red hair, and green eyes, with a soft round face.

message 10: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Cute! Sounds like my girlfriend! She just died her hair red and she's so pretty! <3 (I'm talking about Sammie if ya know her. ;) )

message 11: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy Hehe, yea~! My Luna is a bit self soncious of her hair though xc she recently died it blue, but it still looks awesome~! (i may know Sammie, but I dunno.)

message 12: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Ohhhh blue!? That sounds cute!! I want to get a purple streak in my hair!

message 13: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy It is cute~! It turned out a different color than she meant because of her hair color, but she kind of likes it better XD Purple? Purple sounds cool~! I've been wanting to get green in my hair.

message 14: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments sweet! Then we all get together and we're a rainbow!

message 15: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy Yesss~!

message 16: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Rainbow powers of love! <3

message 17: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy Loooveee~~~~~~~~~

message 18: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments I wanna draw a pic of that now. XP

message 19: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy That'd be fun to draw XD

message 20: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments I know right!?

message 21: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy Yisss *rolls*

message 22: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Haha *Joins* Duuuuude! What are we gunna do about Drayven and Kate on that one Charrie Chat thing?!

message 23: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy Neeee XD *throws glitter while rolling* Oh right... dude, I have no clue.. life is so confusing for them right now.. Maybe Drayven's like secretly bi and he didn't know or something.

message 24: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Haha, I know right?! That was the cutist make out session I've seen for awhile! XD And the mews were adorible! Poor them!

message 25: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy I know~! Like, Drayven's confusion made me confused, and I'm just like.. I wish you were tangible, so I could hug you and tell you it'll be okay.

message 26: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments I know! I was like, "Oh Drayven...." And Kate was like, "I just screwed everything up!" And I was like.... if only I could hug you my little girl....

message 27: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy It's so sad~! Just like.. Nehhh.. I often feel like my characters are my children, and that I must nurture them, so when that happened I'm just like Ehhhh

message 28: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments I know right?! It's like, "Shiiiiiiit."

message 29: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy *hugs* Yea.. *rolls in feels* I wish I could just make it all unconfusing XD

message 30: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Haha, then let's do it. Have him experiment a bit. XD

message 31: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy Okay~!

message 32: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments WOOOOOT! Haha, we can still have some fun with it though. XD He could have Zeke but she left....

message 33: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy Yea~! And yea, sadly Zeke left.. I still talk to Kitten sometimes but.. DX

message 34: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments I know.... Haden left too. We had a dating circle XD I miss Kitten....

message 35: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy It was a nice dating circle.. XD Yea.. Kitten is very missed..

message 36: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments I know.... :(

message 37: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy Neh DX

message 38: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Sad pandas.... but let's focus on the happy things. Kate and Drayven are at least talking.

message 39: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy Yes, even though they're like. o.o It's starting to go from confusing to kind of fluffy.

message 40: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Fluffy is good! :D

message 41: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy Fluffy is very good~! Oh, by the way, I meant to do this earlier because of your message but *Squish~!* XD

message 42: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments OH MEH GOD YES! *Squish*

message 43: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy Hehe~! *squish*

message 44: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments That was one of the best moments ever in our roleplays!

message 45: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy I don't know why I don't remember it, I mean I remember *squish* but XD

message 46: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Drayven and Kate were playing Mario and Kate jumped on Drayven's character and squish.

message 47: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy Oh yea~! They were fun~!

message 48: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments yahhhhh Kate and Drayven are perfect. XD Couple or just best friends!

message 49: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy Very true~! No mater what they're cute~! *should probably stop stalking other's rps XD*

message 50: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments IKR!? *Stalking?*

« previous 1