1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Chlo-bear and Chicky

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (last edited Jun 01, 2013 01:18PM) (new)

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments
You tell all the boys no
Makes you feel good yeah

Her.
The girl who has always had it.
The girl whose name was known across even the deepest of hallways.
The girl who has always had more notches on her bedpost than friends.
You let all the girls go
Makes you feel good, don't it?

Him.
The boy who has always been number one.
The boy who has always been the blooming flower on the wall.
The boy whose name was only called upon to destroy the life he was working to achieve.

I know you're out of my league
But that won't scare me away, no

Him.
Despite his no-name, despite his innocence, despite his burdened childhood, trips and drops within the unmistakable and cruel abyss of the only fear he’s ever withheld. 
All because of Her.
Using everything he’s learned and pushing away all that dares step in his way, tries to win over the only thing that’s got him living.

Behind your Broadway show
I heard a voice say please don't hurt me

Despite her title, despite all that she is, despite how much of an open book she's become, somehow finds the hidden path leading to a cage of broken wishes and hopeful dreams.
It’s Him.
Unknowingly, she finds salvation within the speck of hundreds and with every part of her soul she hasn’t given away, fights to become who she was always supposed to be for the only one who sees inside of her.

I'm gonna climb on top of your ivory tower
I'll hold your hand and you'll, you'll jump right out
We'll be falling, falling
But that's okay
Cause I'll be right here

Him.
Her.
Them.
Frowned upon in every imperative way.
But in the end, it is not the maestro that directs the orchestra,but the souls divided within the melancholy of it all that bestows the choice of freedom and redemption.

You've carried on so long,
You couldn't stop if you tried it.
You've built your wall so high
That no one could climb it,
But I'm gonna try.

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful?
Would you let me see beneath your perfect?

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments ***

Alrighty so...in case the plot isn't that well expressed;

It's pretty much about a girl who's super popular and has had the perfect life and such and she's pretty promiscuous because she's scared to fall in love because virtually all guys in high school are complete horn dogs and well, it's easier to fool around than to fall in love.

And then there's the nerd guy that is pretty non-existent and is always at the top of the academic charts but social wise - bottom of the food chain. And his background is pretty rough.

Somehow, popular girl seems to have quite an interest in him and she tries to hook up with him but he politely turns her down and I suppose he could ask her out to dinner instead and from there...(because I suppose he's loved her for a long time now) he tries to kind of get her to love him but she doesn't know how to react to a display of affection that isn't sex related so they're off to a sketchy start but then it gets all cheesy and she tries to be better for him because she wants him but she doesn't want what she is to be with him and they fall for each other but it gets complicated because reputation means everything to her and his own past doesn't want him to move forward and they're both scared but....yeah...>.>

Does that make sense?

message 3: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments YES.
Yessity yes yes.<3 c:

This actually sounds like one of those cute adorable roleplays that make you want to just go 'aww!' aloud.^^

I'm really excited.C:

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments Hehe, grreeeat. x]

That's what I was aiming for, actually. Just something light and fun and a roleplay you just go back and read because it's so dang adorable.

Aha, me too; I want to use Gabe for this but then again...bleh. >.> Simple character sheets are what I wanted haha. Just, Name, Age and Appearance and any other information that's needed, haha.

message 5: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments God I love those types of roleplays, they're the best.<3 ^^

Simple would probably be best, lately I've been in a character rut and have been procrastinating quite a bit. You could just shorten Gabe? Or use him and I could just do a simpler profile on my girl? c:

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments Yeah, they are...if roleplayed properly, of course, haha.

Nah, I'll go picture browsing, I'll save my boys for group roleplays. c;
Speaking of, Imma go reply to Keller and Marley

message 7: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Of course. ^^

I might as well, I think I'm just gonna go get in my PJ's first though.c:
Looking forward to the reply!

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments Psh, I'm still in my PJ's from this morning...it's a lazy weekend for me.

He's almost done...I just suck with names, haha.

message 9: by wanderer (last edited Jun 01, 2013 02:11PM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments My mum made me go out.D:
It was painful.
Seriously.:'(

Woo!
Once I get back I'll start her. PROMISE. c:
I'm awful with names as well.xD

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments Oh my...my mum and I are going to go feed the ducks in a few hours...so I'll be obliged to go and get dressed...
Nothing sweats can't fix. ^^

Aha, don't worry!

message 11: by The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (last edited Jun 01, 2013 04:37PM) (new)

[ Name ] Elliot Campacha

[ Age ] 16

[ Appearance ]

[ Eye Colour ](view spoiler)

[ Other ]
His best friend, Teresa; (view spoiler)
His two dogs; (view spoiler)

message 12: by wanderer (last edited Jun 01, 2013 04:07PM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments

[Name]Saffron Camilla Mason

[Age]16 (view spoiler)

[Appearance]
description
(view spoiler)
[Distinguished markings/Piercings]
(view spoiler)

[Other]
Her pets;
(view spoiler)

Her older brother,Tom;
(view spoiler)

message 13: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments ((Sorry she took so long. When it comes to appearances I get indecisive.:s))

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments No worries.
Where should we start?

message 15: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments We could start when they're in school? She comes on to him, he rejects her and I guess we could go from there, possibly skip to their date after that part, although that's up to you.

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments Sounds great to me! Do you want to start with her coming on to him, then?

message 17: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Yep! Give me a while to reply! c:

message 19: by wanderer (new)

Saffron Mason swung into school, a spring in her step as she tossed a few locks of her honey-blonde hair over her shoulder, her movements effortlessly graceful as she strutted down the hall. One or two of her 'friends' flanked her sides, and she knew the stairs she received, they were the reason for the sly little smile that played along her plump, perfectly glossed lips, the cause of that knowing sparkle in her stunning grey-blue eyes. To say that Saffy Mason was comfortable in her own skin was an understatement. You could say that she was a little too comfortable.

It was clear that she was on the search for her next...Victim if you will. There was that expression of determination on her, just the way that she oh-so casually scanned the halls was a sure sign that she was on the lookout for the next boy to sleep with. To add another notch to her bedpost of guys of whom she had gotten with. Gotten over, managed to overcome. Sex was easier than love. Right? Love got you hurt. Sex was just...Sex. Making you feel loved for that one night, and that was it. It was almost like a fix. However sick that may seem.

Turning off, Saffy made a quick stop at her locker, swinging the door open and exchanging a few books here and there before slamming it closed again and leaning back to inspect who was in the hall. It was quite busy. Well sort of. It was a Friday, the last day of the week, so most people were happy, and considering it was a long weekend as well, well that just made things ten times better. She tapped her perfectly manicured nails against her designer jean clad thigh, pursing her lips as she did so before her eyes zeroed in on her target.

Perfect.

With a calm expression she slowly, yet at the same time confidently made her way toward him, her gaze unflickering as she did so, her friends having dispersed to leave her to it. Raking a hand once through her hair Saffron reached out with one hand to grab his attention and as soon as she had done so plastered a sultry smile across her face. "Hey there." She made sure to bat her lashes once, twice, but not enough to make it noticeable, just enough to make him notice her eyes. After all, eye contact was a sure indicator that somebody was listening to you, right? "What's your name? I haven't seen you around much." She placed the tips of her fingers on his arm, walking her hand up until it rested on his shoulder. She made sure to lean forward ever so slightly as she spoke once more. "How about you come over to my place tonight and we can get to know each other a little better?" Her tone was suggestive, and it was hard not to realise what she was getting at.

((That's so bad! T.T
I don't know how to flirt.
Therefore it probably reflected off of what Saffron was doing.
Plus its late.:o
But yea, there it is, sorreh I took so long as well.:s))

(Aah! I thought you had gone to sleep! D8
Never saw this!)

Standing at his locker was something Elliot quite enjoyed doing; nobody really know why – himself included – but he did know that it allowed the freedom of either hiding from the students as well as munching on the snacks that would substitute his actual lunch. All while he waited for Teresa, he wondered where she had gone, it spooked him a little that she still hadn't arrived and her text had indicated that she'd be here precisely forty-five minutes before the bell rang, indication the start of a brand new row of classes he found rather unappealing, to be quite honest. Heaving a small sigh, he looked over just in time to catch his dark skinned friend make her way over to him, that beautiful smile of hers aiming straight at him. Without hesitance, he returned the curve tied with a little bashfulness and relief and once she made her way to him, he leaned it to brush a little dust off of her shoulder. “Where have you been? There's barely ten minutes left!” He exclaimed, his tone withheld no actual anger, simply concern for his friend.

Her laugh was one he found he could listen to all day, it brought reassurance in the dependent part of his mind. “Didn't you get my text? Tania randomly began hurling just before I left, so I had to take care of her; you're lucky I even came to school.” Her sufficient reply was all he needed to not be upset with her. Upon asking if her little sister was doing better already, his eyes landed on one of God's gifts, stopping him from any verbal word process.

I suppose you could say Elliot was awestruck; something he found himself to be nearly every morning ever since the year before. Of course, he knew her reputation, he knew her ways (which were completely opposite of his) and those were the main reasons he never dared approach her. That, and the mere fact, well, to put in a nutshell,

She was her and he was him.

Then why was she making her way over to him? Had Teresa been speaking? Because if she had, he hadn't heard a single buzz. Her sapphire eyes were zoning on him; such contact triggered a palpitation in his heart. What if she was looking at the locker behind him. Let's face it, more than half the school would much prefer to gaze at a locker than dare set eyes upon a boy such as himself. The way she seemed to stop right in front of him, it occurred that they were precisely the same height, that had to mean somethng, right? Oh wait, she was speaking, what was she saying? Something about coming over to her place? He wasn't able to focus with the way she was leaning her, her long and perfect fingers rode up the length of his arm and rested on his shoulder. Oh boy, he was Christian...he couldn't have sex with her, not the way she wanted it. For some reason, despite the fact he knew that she had used this trick on probably every male organism roaming the halls ad each had been more willing (Elliot would also be among them if it weren't for his beliefs), he couldn't help but think that she had picked him for a different reason.

What a hopeless romantic he was.

“Actually,” Suddenly came Teresa's harsh and mean tone, slapping Saffron's hand off of his shoulder. “He won't have sex with you.” Her blunt voice was followed by her stepping in between the two, her back facing the boy. “How about you just go find yourself someone else, hm? I'm sure your hand would be more than willing tonight.” A dry and quick smile plastered itself on her face before it was wiped off as Elliot stepped beside her, his cheeks red from slightly embarrassement.

“H-how about dinner?” He blurted out, ignoring how his friend's mouth was held agape and only stared into the eyes of Queen Bee. Whether she thought that it would be this whole 'before sex' since he hadn't personally declined the offer or not, he had just blurted out such thing because he had dreamed of such occasion. He dreamed of having the most popular girl's attention for just one night and he had vowed for it to be so perfect, she'd come back for more and not go searching for another boy toy.

But how did you compete with sex? Everything seemed to be about sex, it was as if the magic of it had disappeared; Elliot refused to give up on true love.

(Well...this was quite lengthy..)

message 21: by wanderer (new)

Saffron's gaze was unwavering as she watched him, almost in an unsettling way. Her hand was still lightly resting on his shoulders, her perfectly made up eyes on his. His eyes were...Nice. She realised after a moment or two of looking at them they were different colours, one a lime green whilst the other was a icy blue, specks of the opposite colour dotting each iris. Yea. His eyes were nice. She inwardly shook her head at this, she wasn't getting involved, this was a one time thing. She was just going by the usual code of conduct.

Her face turned into a scowl as her hand was smacked away, look now flickering away from him and onto the girl that was now standing between the two, eyes narrowing into slits, jaw set as she ground her teeth together, clearly unimpressed by this girl. "Sorry lovey, but I wasn't asking you." She made sure to make her tone sickly sweet. Kill them with kindness, was a rule that she often lived by. Being nice to somebody would give them no reason to be mean. And if they were mean that made them out to be the bad guy, correct? The saying was full proof.

"And anyway, there's no need to be jealous of your friend here, unfortunately for you I just don't swing that way." She finished, letting a smirk mask her lips as she spoke before flicking her gaze back up to him once more. Ok, so maybe that jibe had been a little harsh, but it was out of self defense. Honestly she wouldn't just come out and say something like that unless being provoked beforehand. And this was none of the girls business at all.

"Dinner." Saffy tasted the foreign word on her tongue, thinking it through. You could see her contemplating it, her eyebrows furrowed as she idly twirled her hair, a sign that she was deep in thought. Dinner before sex? Or just dinner. She hoped it was the former, considering that was what she had come over for in the first place. "Alright. Dinner." She said finally with a nod of her head. "Pick me up at 6. 14 St. Claire avenue." She finished and with that she had already turned around and was retreating fast, blonde hair tossed over her shoulder as her heels clicked against the tiled floors.

Dinner.

Should be an interesting night.

((Sorreh its not as long.D:))

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments (Skippy time?
Unless you'd rather play the day out?)

message 23: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments ((Skippy ^^))

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments (I just realised that Skippy is a peanut butter brand...
ALSO!
I was thinking...should he go all out with it?
Like...horse carriage and stuff?
Or keep it old school?
I have no idea. T.T)

message 25: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments ((It is.:o
Hmm...
Its up to you.c:
She'll probably think its really geeky, but at the same time endearing. Might knock her out of her stride for a bit.
^^))

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments (Wait...what will she think is geeky? ;o
^^
Input is always good! =D)

message 27: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments ((Probably just the whole thing in general, y'know the whole 'old fashioned' thing. Obviously secrelty she'll like it.;3
I think the best word would be that she'd be surprised. ^^))

message 29: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments (Yep.C:)

message 30: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments (Chicky? O.O
Are you still up for this?)

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments (Chloe-bear? O.O
Dah heck ya doin' up at 1.04?
Right...it's like...7 something over there. Ugh, I miss England. T.T
YES I AM!!!!
I have no idea why I haven't replied yet!
SORRETH!)

message 32: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments (CHICKY.:o
You did reply, so you must be up pretty late as well.;)
Yeppers, it was about 7 in the morning.^^ England is fun.C:
WOO!
That's alright!
Looking forward to Elliot's reply.:D)

message 33: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments ((CHICKY *Glomps*
How was your day? :o))

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments (I NEED TO GET OFF MY BUTT AND REPLY!
I just have trouble starting. T.T
My day was good Chlo-Bear the gummy bear!
How was yours? =D)

message 35: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments (NO PROBLEM.^^
WOO!
My day was good.C;
Stressing about exams.D:
I have a Chem exam on Monday which I can basically guarantee I'm going to fail, and a Physics exam on Thursday, again, which has a high probability of me failing in.
OH THE JOY.))
c:

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments (YAY
THANK YOU.
Oh boy...my exams are the week after.
I have my Chem/Bio exam in one and that's the one I'm going to fail most likely. T.T
Otherwise I just have my three language classes; French, English and Spanish, aha. My Photoshop/Film class doesn't require an exam so that saves me but still.
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAMS!
Yes....the joy of finishing school!!)

message 37: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments ((YOU'RE WELCOME.:D
I've already done my Bio, on Wednesday. That one was actually quite easy, but the possibility of the next one being that easy is extremely slim.:o
Chem is my worst subject in science.:s
I don't do any languages, I never really managed to get on with it, so for my GCSE's I decided not to do it. I did, however, have 2 humanities exams, but that was like, 3 weeks ago now. After next week I'll be exam free(thank god)
So if I'm not on much until Thursday, that's the reason.:O
YESH.
I have 6 weeks left.
And then I'm free for summer for 6 weeks.
And then schoole restarts.D:))

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments (8D
Aaah, all four exams are crammed in one week for us!
I only have two weeks of school left! ;o
GOOD LUCK! ONCE AGAIN!
I have eight weeks of summer....nine-ish. o.o)

message 39: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments ((BD
That'd stress me out to no end.D:
Lucky!
Thankies! C:
Again, lucky!
It's because we have our half terms and such. Like we had last week off. Something like that I guess.:o c:))

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments (XD
It's not as bad as what I had last semester!! I had five exams in one week. Being Pre-Calc, advanced Geography, French and something else I don't remember. xD
Yeah, you guys do have that! ;o
WELL YOU GET A BUNCH OF TIME TO STUDY SO THAT'S GOOD!)

message 41: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments ((C:
Ouch. I'm not even supposed to be doing exams yet. My school decided that it would be good to start our exams a year early. I love my school.-.- *Sarcasm intended*.
Yep! C:
I guess so. I mean I only have the weekend for this one on Monday, and then 2 days for the Physics one. But at least they're more spread out than your tests.:o
I might go to bed soon, feeling a little tired.:s))

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments (c;
Hey...the English school Divisions start exams in junior high school...
Good thing I'm in the French school division. XD
Alrigty! Good night Chlo-bear the gummy bear!)

message 43: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments (^__^
XD I hate school.
I honestly can't wait till I leave.c:
Good night Chicky! Speak to you tomorrow.^^))

Sitting in the driver's seat, the boy repeated tonight's events in his mind, wishing everything would go according. His fingers were curled in fists on his lap, his eyes focused on the steering wheel as he rolled his shoulders back. He could do this. He'd show her that he was better than all the other boys, yes. He was the one for her. “You idiot.” He finishing by mumbling, his confidence draining as his forehead came in contact with the steering wheel, his lids shutting slowly.

One night.

He had but one night to make Saffron like him. To prove his worthiness. But how was he to do that when he could barely uphold a conversation with his best friend? He should have picked a film, it would avoid the whole talking thing if he would have brought her to the cinema. As of now, he would bring her to his favourite spot, which both himself and his fellow friend claimed was the 'luck spot'; he had chosen it for luck. The two would have their meal there and after ward, he'd offer her a walk along the beach side. If she declined, not only would he be mortified, but he had an Option B, that one being either attending an amusement park or one of those car films, where you were able to vision a motion-picture all the while remaining in the comfort of your car and if she said to that, he'd propose a horse carriage ride around a beautiful garden illuminated by attached lights.

Finally, he'd drive her home and hope for the best.

Speaking of home, the nervous boy glanced at the clock and realised he had but two minutes to walk to her front step. Without much ado, he reached over in the passenger seat and took hold of the bouquet of dozen roses he had picked himself only two hours ago and soon was exiting his car and hurriedly making his way to her door. “Just relax and smile, or smile and then relax...” Oh boy, which came first? Was he going to forget to breathe?! Slipping his phone out of his pocket for a brief second, he checked to see that the time was exact and immediately, he rang the doorbell, setting his hand down to his side.

And then he waited.

(This is so bad, I'm sorry.)

message 45: by wanderer (new)

((If that was bad mine must be increasingly crap all the time. It was perfect Chicky.^^))

Surprisingly, Saffy had been looking forward to this all day. Of course instead of paying attention first period she had worked out what makeup she would be applying. Second and third period had been dedicated to the way she would be wearing her hair, and the last part of the day had been fully devoted to what her wardrobe choices would be, and it had taken a damn long time to settle on just one thing. Then when she had arrived home the process of her transformation from primed 'School Saffy' to perfect 'Out of school Saffy'.

Hair. Check. Makeup. Check. Nails. Check. Now all she needed was her outfit and she would be done...Ah. Here it was. Having searched her wardrobe--Which was of a considerable size--For at least five minutes, she had finally found the two items she was searching for, and chucked them back onto her double bed. Everything had to be just right. Some might not notice it at first, but Saffron was perfectionist through and through. Everything had to be just so for her to be completely satisfied. And that usually took quite a bit of time.

But beauty was perfection, right?

Well that's how it worked in Saffy's mind anyway. After applying another coat of mascara she returned back to the bed, dropping her fluffy pink robe and slipping into firstly, her underwear. Yea, she may sleep around a bit, but she wasn't so much of a slut as to go commando to dinner. She had been raised with some self respect, even if it didn't seem like it at times. After doing this, she then picked up the little black skirt she had chosen. The fabric was loose and gathered up to one side, and to be simply put, was a bit plain. But the beauty about plain things was that you could dress them up. She had paired this was a completely sparkly nude coloured jumper, the sleeves reaching her elbows and swaying there quite loosely. The outfit itself was quite comfortable, although it might not seem like it at first. Now for the accessories...Right a few bangles would do the trick. The top was eye catching enough, and Saffy always reminded herself of the saying that sometimes, less is more. Finally the shoes. Of course she had chosen heels. I mean, outside of the house it was rare to see her in anything but them. And she sure was fond of these shoes. Again they were a nude colour, encrusted with little diamontes. Perfect.

"SAFF!" Her brother drew out the name so it was two syllables long.

"Your date's here!" He continued to speak as he made his way to the door just as his little sister exited her room after spraying herself with her most favoured perfume. "You dare open that door and I'll whip your ass at Call of duty tomorrow." She stated simply, and this in turn caused her older brother, Tom, to simply remove his hand from the door with something of a defeated look on his face as Saffy looked at him smugly. "Thought so." She said bluntly as she reached the bottom step, shooing her brother away as she swung open the door.

And there he was.

And for the first time in what felt like...Well forever, she was sure her heart skipped a beat.

Yes. Tonight was sure to be interesting.

((Her outfit, because I'm crap at describing.
(view spoiler)

message 46: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments ((I just really wanted to voice some ideas I have, seeing as I don't want to forget them and its best to note them down rather than not, right? c:
And feel free to hate them as well.^^
So I was thinking that maybe secretly underneath her little ms. Perfect facade that Saffron could be quite a geeky person(Has to wear thick rimmed glasses if shes out of contacts, plays a load of video games and loves like, comic books, stuff like that) but obviously nobody knows about that. So like, maybe at one point Elliot could surprise her and go round and shes having a complete lazy day(wearing sweats, no makeup, hair tied up) and that's when he sort of catches a glimpse of the real Saffy. Maybe something along those lines?
Also, I was going to have the cat, Pebbles, have a really significant meaning to her, and I was thinking during the RP maybe he could pass away, again giving Elliot another chance to sort of, see the real her if you will.
But anyway, that's what I was thinking. And again feel free to hate.C:))

message 48: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments (I know its early in the RP, but did you have any ideas? They're going on their date and all, but what do you think should happen the day after? c:)

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments (Hiya, sorry I haven't replied yet, no excuse; just out of inspiration.
Hm, not really. 8/
Maybe they get partnered up for something and it's Friday and then she tells him to come to her house tomorrow but she forgot that she did so she got in her sweats and stuff and then he comes knocking at her door and then boom?)

message 50: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments (It's alright, is my post ok? I can rewrite it if it'd be easier?
Oh! I like that idea, that sounds perfect.c:)

« previous 1