Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

De ensamma (Inspector Barbarotti #4)
This topic is about De ensamma
Book Issues > Possible wrong ISBN-13

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Linda Karlsen (lindask) | 5 comments I am trying go add a Danish edition of the book De ensamma by Håkan Nesser. The Danish edition has ISBN-13 9788770535830 (I have the book right in front of me) but the Swedish edition is entered under the same ISBN-13. I think this must be wrong. Could anybody check and modify?
Digits 4 and 5 of the isbn-13 is 87 which usually means it is a Danish publication.

message 2: by Vicky (new)

Vicky (librovert) | 2459 comments I would agree that this looks incorrect, per the Bonnier website 9789100124502 is the appropriate ISBN for the Swedish hardcover.

Since everyone who has shelved the 9788770535830 edition is from Denmark, it seems logical that it is the Danish edition and someone edited it incorrectly.

Does this match the edition you have?

Linda Karlsen (lindask) | 5 comments Yes, that's the one I have. I just added the book without the ISBN to get it in here.

message 4: by Vicky (new)

Vicky (librovert) | 2459 comments I cleaned up the ISBN numbers, the edition you added has the -830 ISBN now.

Linda Karlsen (lindask) | 5 comments Vicky wrote: "I cleaned up the ISBN numbers, the edition you added has the -830 ISBN now." Thank you!