Rapid City Public Library discussion

General Discussion > 5 Books to Watch for in June

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Courtney (last edited Jun 01, 2013 11:33AM) (new)

Courtney (cm_pinkard) Book Riot posted this list of books to watch for in June:

http://bookriot.com/2013/05/24/five-b...

Are there any particular titles you're looking forward to reading this month? Any big summer releases you're anxiously awaiting?

If you do happen to pick up one of these books, why don't you write us a review? As part of our adult summer reading program, post 3 or more short book reviews to our Facebook page to be entered into a drawing for a gift bag full of awesome! ;)

message 2: by Sheri (new)

Sheri | 3 comments I am looking through all the releases for June and there are soooo many I want to read! The Son by Philipp Meyer, Big Brother by Lionel Shriver, The Execution of Noa P. Singleton by Elizabeth L. Silver, The Silver Star by Jeanette Walls I will be requesting from the library first. Can't wait for a summer of great books!

message 3: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (cm_pinkard) Thanks for the reply, Sheri. Sounds like June will be an exciting month for your currently-reading shelf! Here are links to the books you mentioned, in case anyone else is interested in them:

Big Brother
The Silver Star
The Execution of Noa P. Singleton

(Unfortunately, unable to locate "The Son" on Goodreads at the moment.)

message 4: by Jennie (new)

Jennie | 4 comments Christine Feehan Leopards Prey was amazing, glad that i had to wait to get to read it.. it kept me on my toes the whole time. Thank u Christine good job.