Book Junkies discussion

BotM Suggestions > July Indie Nominations

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Dewey | 13 comments I'm going to nominate First, I Love You again if you don't mind, Martha! :) First I Love You (The Downey Trilogy, #1) by Genevieve Dewey

message 2: by Alison (new)

Alison Caiola Hi there how about The Seeds of a Daisy

message 3: by Emily (last edited Jun 12, 2013 01:50PM) (new)

Emily Thompson | 1 comments Wanna try out a real noob? Clockwork Twist : Waking has only been out for 2 1/2 months, but it's already getting some great reviews!
Clockwork Twist Book One Waking by Emily Thompson Clockwork Twist Book One: Waking

message 4: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 12, 2013 04:33PM) (new)

Stephanie (StephieJa) | 14 comments This is so cool! I'm gonna nominate my books:

When Angels Fall When Angels Fall When Angels Fall by Stephanie Jackson

The Reaper Within The Reaper Within The Reaper Within by Stephanie Jackson

The Undead Heart (#1 in the Blood Thirst Series) The Undead Heart The Undead Heart by Tate Jackson

Blood Thirst (#2 in the Blood Thirst Series) Blood Thirst Blood Thirst (Blood Thirst, #2) by Tate Jackson

The Lamp The Lamp The Lamp by Stephanie Jackson

The Wrath of Potter (#3 in the 3 book Blood Thirst Series) The Wrath of Potter The Wrath of Potter (#3 in th 3 book Blood Thirst Series) by Stephanie Jackson is the final novel in the Blood Thirst Series and will be released June 30th 2013, just in time for July reading (wink wink).

message 5: by Mark (new)

Mark | 222 comments I'd like to nominate this

Curse Girl Curse Girl (Blue Winter # 2) by Mark Mackey

message 6: by Whitney Greene (new)

Whitney Greene | 22 comments I'd like to nominate Uniquely Unwelcome (The Shadow World, #1) by Brandy Nacole

New edition was just released this week and it is GREAT!

message 7: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Thom (maggiethom) | 15 comments I'd like to nominate: Captured Lies by Maggie Thom
Thank you for the opportunity to do this. Fun.

message 8: by Lyndee (new)

Lyndee | 3 comments The Sword of TruthOf Gods and ElvesThe Shadow of Gods
Please nominate The Godling Chronicles! An overnight success, Anderson sold 10,000 copies in three months by his stories inspired by his 9-year-old son’s fantastic imagination. The Dark Knight has betrayed the Gods and stolen The Sword of Truth, trapping them in heaven. In the second book, Gewey must unite the human and elf world amidst armies gathering for war in the frozen land of Angrääl. On March 14 (his son's birthday), Anderson released Book Three: The Shadow of Gods, where human and elf must shed blood as one, in order to stem the tide of evil. But new hope has arisen. From across the Western Abyss, a people long forgotten have returned.