Splintered Fan Club discussion

***NEWS**** > TEAM ALYSSA GARDNER!! VOTE FOR YOUR FEISTY FAVORITE

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clare (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments All of the members of the"SPLINTERED" novel, and "UNHINGED" by A.G. HOWARD MUST VOTE SO ALYSSA MAKES IT TO THE NEXT ROUND!!

message 2: by Clare (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments Splintered fan club we need your support!! Go to http://mouseheadandtales.weebly.com/1... and vote for ALYSSA GARDNER. mouseheadandtales@weebly.com is going to be TEAM ALYSSA HEADQUARTERS!! We need EACH AND EVERYONE IN THIS FANCLUB TO VOTE FOR ALYSSA!! Alyssa has some stiff competition from other characters that have been in series of books.
Alyssa may have just started, but she deserves to win this tourney!! If everyone will please go to the link & post your vote for Alyssa we can ensure she makes through to round two !!
***Very important**** after going to http://www.mouseheadandtales@weebly.com leave a comment with your name & email address... WHY? You ask... Because there are going to be prizes for each round of the tournament that ALYSSA gets through!!
The amount if times you tweet, fb share , &spread the word to get votes will be tracked, the people who have helped TEAM ALYSSA the most will be rewarded with goodies!!
BUT FIRST WE NEED TO GET THAT PERCENTAGE UP!! So follow the white rabbit link above and lets show ALYSSA some love.
A.G. Howard and ALYSSA ARE COUNTING ON US, don't let them down.

message 3: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Clare wrote: "Splintered fan club we need your support!! Go to http://mouseheadandtales.weebly.com/1... and vote for ALYSSA GARDNER. mouseheadandtales@weebly.com ..."

Awww! *hugs you* Clare! This is awesome! Prizes and everything. ;) Such a fun idea!

message 4: by Clare (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments Alyssa is a feisty female , you should be thanking yourself ;) you gave us all the characters in this book to love & have adventures with.
I really hope she makes it to the top!

message 5: by Booknut (new)

Booknut (booknut101) | 198 comments Clare wrote: "Alyssa is a feisty female , you should be thanking yourself ;) you gave us all the characters in this book to love & have adventures with.
I really hope she makes it to the top!"

So true, and I couldn't agree more - I'd love to see Alyssa in the finals!

message 6: by Clare (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments Me, Jeb, Morpheus , the white queen, white rabid,the sisters, tommy toes , and ALL the netherlings, even the giggling goose that we done upon, are cheering her on! ALYSSA GARDNER & A.G. Howard are fantastic, feisty role models, and the Booknut was keen enough to notice :) hugs to you both !

message 7: by Booknut (new)

Booknut (booknut101) | 198 comments Hugs back at you, Clare!!

message 8: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Hugs back! <3 And with a cheering section like that, how could Al lose? Even if she doesn't make it, she's still a winner. ;)

message 9: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Wohoo! Go Alyssa!