Laurel Mountain Center for Research and Rehabilitation discussion

Rooms > Ash's Room.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 286 (286 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments The room is white, not much dark around, a few cds for him to get used to actual music again and the music he likes, the loud kind. MCR, Three Days Grace, Skillet, those kinds. He has a few pictures in his room that he has drawn, and he's quite the artist.

message 2: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Ash falls onto his bed, staring up at the celing, wishing they'd let him just have one sharp object, just one.... He closes his eyes and breathes in shakily.

message 3: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Ash leaves the room

_______________________________--

Mikey and Ash bring Crys into his room which is rather big.

message 4: by SageMe (new)

SageMe "Oh, wow..."

message 5: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Ash looks at her, "What?" he asks.

message 6: by SageMe (new)

SageMe "It's pretty blank." She laughed.

message 7: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments "very blank." Ash mutters under his breath and then goes to the closet where they hold the instruments, he brought them from home. Mikey then grabs his bass from the closet.

"So, do you play?" He asks Crys.

message 8: by SageMe (new)

SageMe "A long time ago..."

message 9: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments "Do you wanna play again?"

message 10: by SageMe (new)

SageMe "I dont know if I'd be able to pull it off."

message 11: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Ash looks at her, "It'll be fun."

Mikey then says, "The reason we have my sessions is because I want you to express yourselves through art instead of distruction." he smiles.

message 12: by SageMe (new)

SageMe She nodded. "Okay. Then gimme a guitar."

message 13: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Ash grabs his perfect black guitar and hands it to her, he grabbed the drums sticks, "Perfect. We all have an instrument." he says with a small smile.

message 14: by SageMe (new)

SageMe She pulled the strap over her head, familiarizing herself with the strings again. "What about vocals?"

message 15: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Ash then says, "I usually sing, you can too if you want."

message 16: by SageMe (new)

SageMe "Nah, I sound like a dying pig."

((Sorry that I am on and off, I am also doing chores. I should be better from now though))

message 17: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments ((That's alright. I got a lot of work to do for Johnson. And Phillip. Mostly for Phillip.))

Ash laughs, "Alright, know the cords for I'm Not Okay?"

message 18: by SageMe (new)

SageMe "Pretty sure." She laughed nervously.

message 19: by SageMe (new)

SageMe ((What are you doing for Phillip?))

message 20: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments ((It's for Drama class, it's a movie we both did.))

He smiles, "Let's start then."

Mikey smiels and then goes to start playing.

message 21: by SageMe (new)

SageMe ((Oh fun, what about?))

She nodded her head aling as her fingers went over the chords, imagining Ray and Frank playing in that garage. Besides herself, she was grinning.

message 22: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments ((Time travel.))

Ash bangs on the drums and Mikey plays the bass, his fingers going over the four strings.

Ash hits every beat, not missing one.

message 23: by SageMe (new)

SageMe ((Kool!))

In a moment of insanity, Crys pulled the hair tie out that had piled it on the top off her head, it was loose around her shoulders as she played.

message 24: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments ((Johnson wrote it and I'm in love with the characters. -x- ))

Ash looks up at her, smiling, watching her let her hair down.

message 25: by SageMe (new)

SageMe ((Like who?))

The lyrics were coming up and she was curious about how Ash would sound.

message 26: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments ((One is Langer and the other is Andi. I play Andi.))

Ash then starts singing, they set up a mike where his drums were that picked up his voice and put it around the room.

message 27: by SageMe (new)

SageMe Her smile widened. Ash sure wasn't Gerard, but he was still amazing.

((What's she like?))

message 28: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments ((Like meeee!))

Ash keeps singing, smiling and Mikey looks at the two, he thought this session was going swimmingly.

message 29: by SageMe (new)

SageMe ((Oh no! Lol))

Crys stumbled over a few if the chords, but picked it back up, not wanting to let it ruin the verse.

message 30: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments ((I HATE MY VOICE ON RECORDINGS! Phillip sounds amazing. I can almost imagin him saying it!))

Ash looks at her, smiling, actually smiling, something he doesn't do often.

message 31: by SageMe (new)

SageMe ((Hahaha nice brb))

message 32: by SageMe (new)

SageMe ((Nvm... My mom said she was turning iff the power, but the internet is still working, so whatever))

Crys looked over at the boy. This was the first time she'd seen him smile... And he was perfect.

message 33: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments ((Yah....))

message 34: by SageMe (new)

SageMe ((Oh. It did go off. Just a bit late. :0 lol ))

message 35: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments ((Haha, no prob.))

After the song was finished Mikey then said, "I have another session, I'll see you two around." He says taking his bass with him.

Ash waves, "See you later Mikey."

message 36: by SageMe (new)

SageMe "See ya," Crys stated a bit quietly, adding a small wave.

message 37: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Ash then puts his sticks on his bass drum and says, "Whad did you think?"

message 38: by SageMe (new)

SageMe "It was.... Fun." Crys admitted to this statement, though a bit reluctantly.

message 39: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Ash nods, chewing on his lip, his hands were getting a bit sweaty, a tingle of fear going up his spine.

message 40: by SageMe (new)

SageMe "Soo... Umm... How long have you been in here?" She began tapping her a fingers against her leg and biting the skin off of her bottom lip, nervous habits.

message 41: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments He sighed, "A year and a half...." He whispers hanging his head, his scars felt like they were burning now.

message 42: by SageMe (new)

SageMe "Really? I'm so sorry." She felt like a total wuss. A day, that's nothing. She didn't even know how long she would be here for.

message 43: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Ash shrugs, "I guess you get used to it...." He stands from his drum set and goes to sit on his bed.

message 44: by SageMe (new)

SageMe She leaned her back against a wall. Crys wanted to ask THE question, and tried think of a substitute quickly. "You got a gurlfriend?" she blurted. Her cheeks suddenly turned red. Not the right question.

message 45: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Ash looked at her in a bit of shock, he then answers with a small question on his voice, "No?"

message 46: by SageMe (new)

SageMe "Sorry, I just, uh.. I'm not very good at conversing with people and so I figured I would ask a question and then that question just sort popped into my head. I mean, not that I was like thinking in those terms or anything, and um, crap, I'm rambling." Crys bit her lip to quit speaking.

message 47: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Ash smiles a bit at her, "Wanna know something good about rambling?"

message 48: by SageMe (new)

SageMe "What?"

message 49: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments "That you can hold up two sides of the conversation." He laughs a bit. ((G2g. Brb.))

message 50: by SageMe (new)

SageMe ((Aww ok))

"Very true, I guess. But you also don't get to know much about the person you are conversing with."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6