Shoujo Manga Book Club discussion

Love So Life 1
This topic is about Love So Life 1
Monthly Reads > Love So Life Discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kristen | 1392 comments This is where we discuss Love So Life. We are reading and discussing volumes 1-3. Please remember to hide all spoilers.

Shiharu is a high school student who loves kids, lives in an orphanage, and works at a daycare... Until the handsome uncle of two-year-old twins offers her a raise if she'll be their babysitter. Often relying on memories of her mother's actions for guidance, Shiharu quickly finds herself falling in love with her new makeshift family.

Kristen | 1392 comments This manga is so cute! Little chibi babies! I love the way that Shiharu handles the twins. A favorite moment of mine is when she tells the twins that they are embarrassing the TV by sitting too close so that they will sit farther away.

Anna Ortiz (kameko4real) Just finished reading all three volumes. Literally so full of kawaii, I almost died <3

Rabia (handsomedevil) | 23 comments I really loved the three volumes! I hope that Kouichi Kaede will make more manga series like this! :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, that would awesome
if she does more series like this ^^

Kristen | 1392 comments I found Gakuen Babysitters, Vol. 1 the other day. I haven't read it yet, but it looks like it's got lots of cute babies in it. You guys may want to try it out.

message 7: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 11 comments My favourite characters have to be the twins.
I like how Shiharu manages the family (and especially how she is so popular with the boys.) :)

message 8: by Yue (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yue | 67 comments I finished the whole series. It is a lovely manga; but it is supposed to be a josei, not a shoujo?

Kristen | 1392 comments It reads more like a josei to me, but it has some shoujo elements as well.

Sarah Dane (sarahdane) | 2 comments I've finished Love so Life . It's Kawaii and I loved the twins