Urban Fantasy discussion

Shining in Crimson (Empire of Blood, #1)
This topic is about Shining in Crimson
SELF-PROMOTION > Dystopian vampires, cyberpunk nightmares, and post-apocalyptic mystery

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robert (new) - added it

Robert Wilson | 3 comments Several of my books are on sale right now including the first novel in my dystopian vampire series SHINING IN CRIMSON: EMPIRE OF BLOOD BOOK ONE and my cyberpunk nightmare/techno thriller novella EXIT REALITY are both only 99 cents for Kindle right now. You can also pick up the trade paperback editions for SHINING IN CRIMSON and its sequel, FADING IN DARKNESS: EMPIRE OF BLOOD BOOK TWO for less than $20 on Amazon right now too.

"Robert S. Wilson proves himself a master of the dark fantastic." --Tim Waggoner, author of LIKE DEATH and THE HARMONY SOCIETY

"Write faster, Mr. Wilson, because I want more!" --Joe McKinney, Bram Stoker Award-winning author of FLESH EATERS and MUTATED

"A writer on the rise, Robert S. Wilson's fiction is highly original, deftly written, and shows a refreshing commitment to (and respect for) craft and depth." -Greg F. Gifune, author, THE BLEEDING SEASON

"You'll not find some glistening torsos and smouldering eyes in this book. What you will find is a brilliantly thought out society of Vampires."--Jim Mcleod, Ginger Nuts of Horror

"Wilson's muscular writing grips you tightly and pulls you along. Escape is futile. This will be one ride you won't forget." --Stephen Bacon, author of PEEL BACK THE SKY

message 2: by Karen (new)

Karen (karengreco) | 29 comments Thanks for the tip. Got Shining in Crimson. Great idea for a plot. Looking forward to reading!

message 3: by Robert (new) - added it

Robert Wilson | 3 comments Thanks, Karen! Hope you enjoy it. :-)