Supernatural Academy (An Advanced RP) discussion

Houses > Aria's Villa

Comments Showing 1-50 of 200 (200 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Sammy (last edited Jun 01, 2013 11:15AM) (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) ((Here's how the house looked))

(When you just walk in)

(When you go to Aria's bedroom)

message 2: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) Aria opened the door to her villa, and was amazed at what her parents had provided for her. A huge master staircase was near the entrance, and Moroccan architecture was prominent throughout the household. Aria quickly climbed up the stairs to see the beauties of her bedroom that await her.

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) "Hello" Katie yelled up the stairs. " am I in the right place? Is this arias house? I'm her new roommate." Katie peered up the stairs. "HELLO!"

message 4: by Sammy (last edited Jun 01, 2013 01:21PM) (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) Aria heard someone calling her name. Quickly, she jumped out of her bed and flew (literally) down the stairs only to find another student.

"May I help you?" Aria inquired at the foot of the stairs. Her French accent was prominent in her voice.

((BTW, is it OK if this is how our house looks from downstairs. You can post another picture on here of how you want your bedroom to look like))

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) "Umm. Yea. I'm Katie. Are you Aria because it says on this card she's my roommate (I don't care, I'm using my phone but my room would be very modern and purple/black)

message 6: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) ((kk))

"Yes, I'm Aria." Aria was thrilled she had a roommate. She read about roommates in stories all the time, and how they become super close with each other.

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) (Didn't realized u posted when I made last comment in hallway) "oh...Hi..so this place is huge...." Katie said, she was shy and couldn't keep a conversation well.

message 8: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) ((Can we finish this later please? I really gotta finish studying?))

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) Katie couldn't help but stare at Arias wings. She hadn't known what other creatures were going to live at the academy. She didn't even know what others existed.

message 10: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) (Yes, what time is it to you?)

message 11: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) (5:33)

message 12: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) Okay we are in the same time zone, when should you be back on?

message 13: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) ((Um, not sure if I'll get back on till like tomorrow afternoon))

message 14: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) Okay if you type my name in this room ill be alerted your on. I use my phone so am on most of the day.

message 15: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) ((Alright Katie, I'm back. I'm gonna be multitasking though.))

message 16: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) (Okay, so will I really.)

message 17: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) Katie wrote: "Katie couldn't help but stare at Arias wings. She hadn't known what other creatures were going to live at the academy. She didn't even know what others existed."

"Thanks," Aria replied. "My parents wanted me to feel pretty homey here." Aria smiled. "Do you need help with your suitcase? I just brought mine upstairs."

message 18: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) "No it's fine. Thank you." Katie looked at her bags and they began to lift off the floor. "Uh..where's my room" Katie said looking around the house then at Aria.

message 19: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) "Right next to mine; it's the next door on your right upstairs." Aria smiled, then squealed in a friendly manner, "And even better, we get our own bathrooms!"

message 20: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) "That's good" Katie smiled letting out a little laugh. "So, are you a fairy?" Katie said, glancing at the girls wings again. "I'm a vampire."

message 21: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) "Yup; half fairy, half mortal," Aria replied. The two girls began to amble up the stairs. "We can unpack together and chat," Aria stated as they came to Katie's room.

"And what's really cool is that my parents installed intercom speakers in both our rooms! So, we can talk like that sometimes."

message 22: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) "Cool." Katie smiled at Aria. "Your parents must be fun, we can unpack together."

message 23: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) "Sounds good," Aria replied. Aria strolled into her room and turned on the intercom as she crouched towards her duffel on her bed and began to unpack her belongings. "Can you hear me?" Aria questioned as if she were talking to someone right in front of her.

message 24: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) "Yes." Katie replied as she stepped into her room. Her bed was made. It laid on a rectangle bookshelf already filled with all her books. "How is all my stuff already here?"

message 25: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) "I'm not one hundred percent sure," Aria replied as she placed her favorite books on her book shelf. "But if I could guess, from what I've seen of this school so far, it's probably all magic."

Aria really wanted to get to know this girl so they could be best friends; but she didn't want to pry. "Hey, I have an idea. Let's play a game that could get us to know each other better." Aria paused and searched her brain to find out that she didn't know any games like that. "You got any ideas?"

message 26: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) "Not really." Katie replied. She wasnt really social."We can just talk. I dont think you are prying."

message 27: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) OMG, this girl reads minds! Aria thought. Better keep my thoughts on the DL when I'm around her..

"Well, uh, tell me about yourself Katie." Aria had just finished unpacking her last item. She jumped onto her bed and rolled to her side so that she was facing the window. "Do you having any dark secrets you're just dying to share?" Aria went into news reporter mode.

message 28: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) Katie smiled. Yes,Katie thought. "Not really, how about you?"

message 29: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) "No. I never really had any friends to have dark secrets with." Aria sighed. "Well, I've finished packing. How far are you?"

message 30: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) "I'm done, but I'm thirsty, ill be back in 20 minutes or so to talk again." I don't want it to happen again Katie thought.

message 31: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) (Ill actually be back in 20 minutes, gtg)

message 32: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) ((Haha kk))

message 33: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) (I'm back)"I'm back."

message 34: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) ((Are you still there? Sorry, I was finishing up studying))

message 35: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) (Yes but I'm roleplaying with someone else , with Katie)

message 36: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) ((Oh, ok, that's fine. Just message me here when you're done!))

message 37: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) Katie walked into the house with Solar right behind her. She walked up the staircase and opened her door a crack. "Wait out here." Katie said going in and cleaning up a bit. She found her guitar in her closet. "Okay, come in." (I'm going to put a YouTube link to give you an idea of what she does, so it's not actually hers of course.)

message 38: by Nephilim (new)

Nephilim (Kay )

message 39: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa ((Can i join?))

message 40: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) (No)

message 41: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa (I wAsent asking you your mean)

message 42: by Nephilim (new)

Nephilim ((Did you put the link?)

message 43: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa (Dragon dude can i join)

message 44: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) (Do you know what the band of monsters and men is, I can't right now)

message 45: by Nephilim (new)

Nephilim (Yes I know them and no you can't join.

message 46: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) (I was going to put on little talks.)

message 47: by Nephilim (new)

Nephilim "Wow that was good " he said leavening a but hanging

message 48: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) Katie finished the song and waited for Solars reply.

message 49: by Nephilim (new)

Nephilim "It's not really my type of music" he said

message 50: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) She shrugged. "Not many people do like it, but I do." She put her guitar down. "What do you want to do now?"

« previous 1 3 4