When Marvel meets DC... discussion

Places > Hospital

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,013 (2013 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) .........

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments the ambulances arrived and olly and helena were rushed to surgery coming out 3 hours later

message 3: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments ((read my post))

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Olly comes out and looks for his family.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

The twins hugged Olly

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Olly hugged them back.

message 7: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments pepper smiled, gerard smiled at him "can I talk to you"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Olly pulled away. "Uh, yeah." He says.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

The twins gabpvehelena the suit

message 10: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments "your are one of the bravest people I have met and what was my brother saying any way"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "He was saying something about a promise to his wife that died," Olly says.

message 12: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments "yeah in a car accident 9 years ago but he never made promises"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "He said the promise was about Helena and not letting her go with anyone but family," he says.

message 14: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments "thats a total lie"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "Oh," Olly said. He was still alittle weak.

message 16: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments helena came out and hugged olly and gerard

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "Helena," he said. He felt like it was his fault that she was almost killed.

message 18: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments she smiled at him

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Olly smiled back. "I'm ready to start to have to not go to a hospital in an ambulance." He joked.

message 20: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments she hugged him

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Olly hugged her back.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "I love you," he says.

message 23: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments "I love you too" she smiled

gerard smiled at them

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Olly pulled away from the hug. He looked into Helena's eyes

message 25: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments Gerard walked away

Helena smiled

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Olly smiled. "are you ok?" he says.

message 27: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments she put a hand on the neck support she was wearing and nodded

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "I'm sorry," he says looking down at the ground.

message 29: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments she looked at him

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) He kept looking down at the ground.

message 31: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments she lifted his chin up and kissed him

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Olly kissed her back.

message 33: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments she smiled

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Olly pulled away and looked at her. He walked away then went over to his dad. "hi dad."

message 35: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments "hey"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "dad is Helena ok?" he asked

message 37: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments "yeah, apart from blood loss, we got an arc reactor to fit"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "Helena now has a reactor?" he asked with a confused look.

message 39: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments "only a small one the neck support will keep the other parts of the wound from ripping"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Olly looked down at the floor. 'why couldn't I have protected her more?' he thought.

message 41: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments tony hugged his son

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Olly hugged his dad back. Once again, Olly was starting to feel useless.

message 43: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments tony shighed

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Olly pulled away and went over to Helena. He yawns. "hi."

message 45: by Abigail (last edited Jun 01, 2013 11:11AM) (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments "hi" she smiled

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "I love you so much angel," he says.

message 47: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments "I love you too"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Olly looked at her. He made a funny face.

message 49: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 8125 comments she smiled

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Olly smiled. Then he made another funny face.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41