The Mockingjay Battles/Future of Panem RP discussion

First Battle > Parade's

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) You know how to...

message 2: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) Tsubasa waved at the crowds, smiling her best smile. She didn't care what other people thought of her, she just wanted to be her bubbly self. Wait until they find out why I'm called the Demon Princess.... She smiled and continued waving.
(view spoiler)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

December waited nervously for her chariot to start rolling. she swallowed. suddenly, it jerked forward.

Rowan *call me Red* (rowanmoss) | 4 comments Aspen waved at the crowed with a dazzling smile. She looked like she was glowing, her eyes gleamed. She felt a little like she was going to the beach and like she was at home, but she knew that she was far from home.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 16, 2013 10:42AM) (new)

as the chariot rolled onwards, December started to feel more relaxed. Even though she was normally a shy person, this didn't seem to bother her. the crowd shouting and screaming didn't seem like people, just a big colourful mass. and her stylist and prep team had done miracles with her outfit and her body, making her plain mousy hair elegant and beautiful, and of course, there was her gorgeous dress.
(view spoiler)

message 7: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) The Capitol crowd roared their approval and threw roses and blew kisses. Several of the boys reached out to try and touch some of the female tributes on dares. The noise was so loud, you could go deaf....

Z○e  *♥ItsGreekForLife♥* (ItsGreekForLife) | 5 comments Denim got into one of the last few chariots. His ears were already bleeding and he wasn't even out on the runway yet. The huge horses hustled out into the evening air and he was greeted by millions and millions of capitol freaks. It was all he could do to smile at them. Soon he got used to the constant bumping about on the chariot and commenced smiling like he meant it. He noticed his opponents, seeing what district they were from. There were a few that really caught his eye. A bold Japanese girl, and a few other girls who seemed to know what they were doing. Suddenly, doom started creeping up behind his bright smile. He whisked the thoughts of the arena away for the time being. Right now he had to think of a strategy..... He tightened his grip on a bar beside him and even bowed when he went by the most pumped up people. Just as long as I stay liked by these people, I'll still be in this competition.