r/books discussion

William Shakespeare
This topic is about William Shakespeare
Book Support Group > [Request] Shakespeare's War of the Roses Cycle

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 185 comments I could get into this. I've only read Richard III of all those... And I'll admit, I'd love to see of I can catch any similarities with the War of the Roses and A Song of Ice and Fire.

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (icecheeseplease) Just to poke my nose in here, you're not crazy, Matt, there was never a discussion topic made for the previous Shakespeare topic, so have at it- there was a good amount of interest the first time around.

message 3: by Ashley (last edited Jun 01, 2013 11:35AM) (new)

Ashley (icecheeseplease) Frank wrote: "I also would like to do this. I was the one who failed to lead the discussion on the previous Shakespeare topic. My life kind of went crazy, and I apologize to anyone who super wanted to do that on..."

No worries, Frank! We understand that this group is not the most important thing in your life, and it's not supposed to be stressful, just fun! I hope everything is going okay with you now though :).

@Matt now that you have a couple of people that want to join you feel free to start a [Discussion] topic and set up some guidelines for your group to follow!