Members corner > Around the World

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Akash (new)

Akash Kulgod (kulgod) Belgaum Karnataka
..the less said the better..

message 2: by Akash (new)

Akash Kulgod (kulgod) Lol....ok..

It not really a great place the weather is decent,no traffic jams and no shopping malls,no libraries,no good bookstores....

message 3: by Akash (new)

Akash Kulgod (kulgod) Shrishti~Music~Psyche wrote: "Akash wrote: "Lol....ok..

It not really a great place the weather is decent,no traffic jams and no shopping malls,no libraries,no good bookstores...."

Which means its good, but not good."

a meaningless tautology??

I would like to do my higher studies in the States or Canada though...

message 4: by Akash (new)

Akash Kulgod (kulgod) Shrishti~Music~Psyche wrote: "I'd like to do MIT more that IIT."

Then why are you taking FITJEE??

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) I'm from the United States. I live on the West Coast. No, not California, but the state above it called Oregon.

message 6: by Akash (new)

Akash Kulgod (kulgod) Kaitlin wrote: "I'm from the United States. I live on the West Coast. No, not California, but the state above it called Oregon."

Do you know Pasadena..
:)

message 7: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Akash wrote: "Kaitlin wrote: "I'm from the United States. I live on the West Coast. No, not California, but the state above it called Oregon."

Do you know Pasadena..
:)"

I've heard of it, but I've never been there. I haven't traveled much of anywhere. :(

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Shrishti~Music~Psyche wrote: "Akash wrote: "Kaitlin wrote: "I'm from the United States. I live on the West Coast. No, not California, but the state above it called Oregon."

Do you know Pasadena..
:)"

Hahaha, and have you hear..."

Yes, I have, but again, I've never been there.

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Yes! It's one of the only tv shows that I watch.