The Elite discussion

Town > Town Square

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

[image error]

message 2: by layne (new)

layne Vera was settled beneath a tree with a fashion magazine in her lap, of all things. She was typically quieter in nature and preferred to be on her own most of the time, being that she was also very independent. Smoothing her long, dark curls from her face as she set the magazine aside with a soft sigh. She was relaxing for once. Between fencing and hockey practice, keeping up with her grades, and making time for other extracurriculars, she didn't have time to do anything these days.
Running her hands through her hair, she settled further against the tree stump in an adorable fashion, bringing her knees up to her chest. Then she pulled out her phone, viewing to see if she had any messages from her ailing father.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 78 comments Aron was pacing through the small square,a small notepad in his hand.When he lacked inspiration at the academy,he preferred to go out into the square.It had many beautiful things,and if he paid close attention he could notice small details in everything.He ran a hand through his brown hair before letting it settle to his side.His pencil had been in the spiral of the notepad for quite a while,and it was making him anxious.Aron wanted to write,though he didn't know what to jot down on his paper.
Aron let his eyes roam the square,his eyes not interested on anything.He looked down to the bottom of the tree and his eyes settled on a girl.She was pretty,and she could provide some inspiration.Aron sat down at a bench opposite of her,and he began to write.

message 4: by layne (new)

layne Vera raised an eyebrow as her dark chocolate gaze met his. Who was he, and why the hell was she so interesting? 'Why are you watching me?' She questioned as she stood, her stature meeting a height of 5'4, being much shorter then the majority of the fencing and hockey teams. She'd always been on the smaller side, but she did have one hell of a punch. No one messed with her because she was known to stand up for herself. Slowly, she made her way over and peered over his shoulder to see what he was writing. 'Poetry? Are you writing poetry about me?' She questioned, but not in a defensive way, more curious than anything.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 78 comments Aron wasn't surprised that the girl was curious to know what he was doing.He nodded before answering"Actually,yes.There isn't much inspiration anywhere else,and you inspire me.So,if you could,please go back to what you were doing.My inspiration is now fading since you are behind me."Aron said with a smirk.He was not arrogant nor cocky,he was just sarcastic in many ways.He was tall,and if he had stood up he would have towered over her.He found his height abnormal,but he also found short people to be abnormal.

message 6: by layne (new)

layne Vera raised both eyebrows at his words, flicking a few strands of wavy brunette over her shoulder. 'I'm not here to be someone's inspiration, I'm here for downtime. If you're in search of inspriation, why don't you hit up one of the local dance clubs or hang outs. I can assure you they'll have much more inspiration then little old me.' Vera said in reply, rolling her eyes as she settled on the bench opposite of him. 'So is that what you say to all the girls?' She questioned, coming off rather icy as she pushed her hair from her eyes once again. Inspiration for someone? Yeah right. Vera knew much better then that.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 78 comments "I wasn't referring to you as in appearance,I was referring to your simplicity.Also,I don't quite talk to girls that much. I'd rather stay in my room and do my own thing.So,I'm not hitting on you."Aron said with a laugh.It was true,he didn't hang out with people much.He stuck to his close group of friends,which were very few girls.He stayed on campus a lot,and he wrote.Aron wrote all the time.So when he saw a girl,reading in the park as if nothing was going on around her,that reminded him about himself when he wrote.That was the inspiration he got.To write a poem about somebody who didn't really give a care about the world.

message 8: by layne (new)

layne 'Simplicity? Its amazing how an individual can seem so...simple in a moment, when in reality nothing is ever simple anymore.' She spoke with such intelligence, although it had nothing to do with the fact that she was half asian. Many assumed that, but that didn't have anything to do with it. 'The fact that you don't talk to girls very much surprises me, piàoliang nánhái(view spoiler). You seem like the type the girl's swoon over.' Vera said as she finally pulled her wavy locks up into a ponytail, suddenly replacing her position, finding herself resting against a tree. 'I'm Vera, Vera Hsu, by the way. Hěn gāoxìng rènshi nǐ.(view spoiler).' With her words, a small but kind smile slipped onto her lips as she innocently held out a hand to be shaken.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 78 comments He laughed softly.The girl was quite interesting,well when she wasn't trying to pry information out of him.Aron set down his notepad and turned to look at her.She was beautiful that's for sure,plus,she seemed quite intelligent.(view spoiler) "Actually,they do.Though I have no reason to pay attention to them so I don't.Im Aron,Aron Miller."He said mimicking her with a smirk "It's quite nice to make your acquaintance as well."Aron added.He was fluent in a few languages since he took many classes in his old high school.

message 10: by layne (new)

layne 'No surprise. You're really not that hard to figure out, pretty boy. You're an open book if you ask me. Let me guess... your ascendant is Edgar Allen Poe?' Vera looked up, letting her gaze follow him for just a moment. She'd always been excellent at reading the emotions and personalities of others, so when she came here, she could easily differentiate between the ascendants. 'Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Aron. I haven't really seen you around before.' Vera said cooly in reply as she looked off into the distance, her father coming to her thoughts for a moment before she turned back and flashed a small smile.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 78 comments "I never said I wasn't sweet cheeks. Actually, yes, he is. " Aron said with a laugh, imitating her by calling her by a nickname as well. He didn't mind that he called her that, it was actually a compliment to him.When she mentioned that she hadn't seen him around, he smiled slightly. He had just arrived a few weeks ago,and he didn't get out much. "I just arrived a few weeks ago,which may explain why you haven't seen me. That or you yourself don't get out much either." He replied,a small smile on his face. He wasn't as charming or cunning as other guys,but he knew how to talk to a girl.