Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Village of Guildenstar > The Golden Pony Pub

Comments Showing 1-50 of 860 (860 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

A pub, where you can stay for the night or meet up or have discussions about the oncoming conflict... You can also grab some food and drink whilst your there. The Golden Pony's speciality drink is Muscat and Wheat Beer

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth walked into the Golden Pony. She kept the hood of her cloak on her head so it shielded her face from being recognized. If Lord Cliffton knew... She shuddered. She'd be in so much trouble. But, being a princess... One must have restrictions.
She sat down at an empty table, the only place there was room to sit, and ordered a mug of hot cocoa. The chilly, snowed over weather outside was tiring.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Ben walked in with a tattered cloak. His fingers were numb and feet wet. His dad had told him to get some rum or something to warm them up. He gave shiver as he got the thin, wet cloak off his shoulders. Then ordered a barrel of beer, not caring for the price. He got sent with all the coins and if they were wasted on a big barrel of beer... who cares.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you," Elizabeth said to the barkeeper as he handed her her cocoa. In return the pressed three large gleaming coins into his hand. Only the wealthiest could afford cocoa. She brought the rim of the mug to her lips, unshouldering her bow and quiver and laying them carefully on the bench next to her.
She watched as a boy walked in, soaked to the bone. She thanked her palace servant for giving her such a waterproof and protective cloak. Elizabeth looked down, sipping her cocoa, the hood still on.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” As Ben waited, he watched the other customers. He saw one drinking cocoa, which he had never tasted. He sighed, knowing that day would never come. Live a peasant, die a peasant. He thought to himself. He sat at the bar and quivered, keeping his clenched shut.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth motioned for the boy to come over and sit at her table, which was the only place he could sit at without being squashed to death like a fly- the bar was already crammed but somehow he managed to get in between the other customers. Elizabeth looked down, disappointed and slightly angry that she had lost her chance to talk to a commoner.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” (( gtg ))

Ben looked over at the girl with cocoa. He sighed and denied the offer. He needed warmth and even if he was crammed into a tight space. It got the frost off him. He quivered one last time and relaxed. He was still cold but warmer than he was before he got in. He smiled, relieved.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((aww bye))

Elizabeth rolled her eyes, finished her cocoa, leaving the mug on the table. The drink had set a warmth through her body that would sustain the cold long enough for her. Shouldering her bow and quiver, she wrapped the cloak around herself tightly and stalked out of the pub and into a thunderstorm. Walking against the wind, she made her way back to the castle. Her first outing had not gone amazing.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Ben got the barrel just moments after 'cocoa girl' left. He shimmied out of his space, slipped on his cloak and started to roll the barrel outside in the snow. Then picked it up once it was outside. He groaned, feeling the cold biting his skin once again. He clenched his jaw then walked slowly to his home.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

ithuriel was been in his room from weeks he was busy in his lonely life and now he is out in a pub in the enemy's territory
as he enters the pub he saw a lovely girl leaving the pub

[image error]

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

he ordered a mug of beer bt he wasn't in a mood for it after the little strange walkover with the girl so he left out untouched paid the bartender and left to go back

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Lackshana let out a soft sigh of relief at the suggestion of a nickname instead of a last name. She shrugged as she walked with him into the pub "you could call me Shana, my brother used to call me that" she said, then stopped when they got inside. The pub was something so foreign to her that she stood staring for a minute or so. There was music playing softly in the background, and all the men were out of their sorts. They were either drinking at the bar, cups that she assumed were filled with rum or beer, and some were even singing drunkenly to the music. She couldn't help but smile a bit

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

he noticed her stopping suddenly in her track and saw her smiling faintly, "I guesses you likes the place ?" he asked and added "shana" in the end of the sentence
today was different it wasn't that quiet like it was on his last visit here

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

he was wondering why she said that her brother used to call her that and curiosity took over him and he asked at last "isn't your brother alive ?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lackshana nodded "it feels so exuberant in here" she chirped, excited just to be in the presence of so many humans. But she had to remember that they weren't all as kind as smith. She looked away when he asked about her brother "Alive, yes. I just don't know when I'll see him again, so past tense seemed appropriate"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ohh I thought he died I'm sorry about that" he said and asks her to follow him as he went to the bartender and asked for a cider "what will you like to have my lady" he asked her hoping she is in a mood to drink a little and won't mind drinking a little

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Lackshana pursed her lips and thought for a moment "I don't rightly know, what is it that most people have?" She asked, wanting to try what the others enjoy. After all, she was here to experience human ways. And it wasn't as if money was an issue for her, she had a ouch filled with gold pieces in her pocket, what shed gotten from a ship shed sunken. There were perks, to being a siren

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"it depends on the preferences and taste of people and in wat mood they are" he said as a matter of factly "i enjoys cider so maybe cider or you can go with cocoa" he added hoping his boring taste of drink wil be accepted by her

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lackshana listened and nodded to him "well if you enjoy the cider then that's what I'll try" she said, smiling at her new friend. She told this to the bartender as well

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"ahh that's good" he said and he saw she going for her pouch in which she had her money he hold her hand and said "who said you will be paying let me pay for you please" he said the last word in a pleading voice to her

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Lackshana bit down on her lip lightly, not wanting to let him. But he was pleading with her, so she nodded "alright, just this once" she said shyly
(I'm off to school now -_- but I'll be back a little before 3. Have a good day!)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"thanks" was all he can say surely she started trusting him bt he had lied to her and he feels guilty about it bt when time will come he will tell her the truth
(ok byee and have a good day at school)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Lackshana thanked the bartender kindly when he handed her a glass of the cider, he looked a tad bit surprised by the gesture, but she didnt notice. She brought the glass to her lips and took a long sip, letting the flavor fill her mouth and roll around on her tongue. Her eyes lit with delight and she sealed, grinning at Smith "this tastes wonderful!" She chirped to him

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

he shot her a ear to ear grin he we happy that her friend liked cider bt it was obvious It's her first taste of it which seems a little out of order nonetheless he said "I told you girl it's tasty" then he pointed towards a desolated corner and took her there to sit

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Lackshana followed him to the corner spot and sat down there, away from the obvious states of the other bar-goers. She took another huge sip of the cider, and ran her tongue along her top lip, to grab up the extra cider that had stuck there. She looked at him and smiled "so smith, you come from this Guildenstar?" She asked

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

she have asked something really wrong because he didn't wanted to lie but still he can't disclose his identity "ummm yeah I live in the village" he told her taking a sip from his drink

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Lackshana nodded "I think I might like to stay here for a while, it's beautiful and the people seem very kind" she said, smiling pleasantly. She looked all around the pub, her eyes taking in the behavior of the men

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"ahh you should then we can hang out everyday I'll show you the forest its beautiful" he said and then he got up and extending a hand towards her he said "wanna dance a lil bit ?? I'm no good at dancing though so I guess a little one only" hoping he doesn't sound stupid in front of her her waited for her to reply

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Lackshana nodded eagerly and stood up "I'd love to," she said, taking his hand and smiling at him. Dancing was one of her favorite things to do, when you don't have legs for so long, you rejoice and let yourself be free when you have them "I'm sure you're a lovely dancer"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wish I was" he said and he couldn't help himself so he ran a finger across her cheek and whispers "you are beautiful" and in one swift movement he grabs her behind her waist and pushing her toward him started dancing atleast he hopes rocking back and forth slowly is considered dancing

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lackshana cheek heated against his finger, blushing softly as she moved into his strong arms. She looked up at him and swayed along with him, following his movements "thank you smith" she said in a quiet voice

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

both of them were fully immersed in the dance he looked into her eyes and asked "shana why are you here ? I mean to say in a foreign land all alone by yourself and from where you are ? I know you're travelling but for wat reason ?" he blurted out the whole sentence in one breath and seeing the look on her face he regretted saying it he couldn't placed it "is she confused or hurt" he thought to himself

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Lackshana looked away from his face and down at the floor, trying to think "well you see, I'm different from my family. They didnt understand me there, so I decided to travel" she said, as bland as possible. She wasn't trying to be rude, but sirens had a certain reputation for killing men. She would never harm smith, but men have been irrational before and they would be many more times.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

for a moment Ithuriel was taken aback by the revelation "she ran away" he can understand how she is feeling he sometimes feels lonely two after all he doesnt have a mother her step siblings are nice and they're nt mean like others but still he feels alone "I'm sorry about that" he said and leaning towards her he stopped just inches away from her lips breathing heavily "how can I be nervous" he again thought to himself

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Lackshana looked up into his pale eyes with her own dark ones. The revelation of how close they were, the feeling of his warm breath on her cheek. She shook her head just a bit, barely moving "no need to apologize, I made my own decision" she whispered

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"ok" was all he can say giving the proximity between them and he leans towards her and kissed her lightly nt wanting to force anything on her and waited for her reaction

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Lackshana fell against him and let her lips move against his softly, her eyes fluttering closed.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

seeing her giving to him he continued kissing her it was gentle nothing out of force
he felt overjoyed or excited or in love he wasn't sure how he is feeling breaking away from her he looked into her deep dark eyes he said "I love you" his sudden selection of those words stunned him he didn't expected he will say those words to anyone especially a girl whom he just met and don't know anything about her except her name

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Lackshana looked up at him and shook her head "no you don't, smith. Don't say that" she said in a whisper. Shed never been loved by anyone before. It was terrifyingn, and she wouldn't accept it just uet

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"why" he asked a hurt look on his face "is something wrong in me ?" he asked "or you don't trust me or you have someone else" he was feeling hurt bt it wasn't her fault they have just met

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Lackshana shook her head again "no, it's none of that. I just don't know what it means...to be loved. I don't know how to feel about it, Smith" she said. It was getting hard to explain without tellin him what she was

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"maybe you don't know because you never have been together with anyone and believe me neither I'm and right now I'm feeling like I'm complete but I will not force you for anything its your choice love can't be force sorry if I hurted you" he said,..he was feeling upset but he can't be angry at her first time in his life he didn't lost his temper and started looking evry where people start looking at them they were staring at them but it doesn't matter after all he is a white knight

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Lackshana led smith to a corner and took a deep breath "Smith, there's a reason I'm here that I haven't told you, but you have to promise that you won't be afraid when I tell you" she said softly, her eyes pleading with him

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"ok I won't be afraid you can count on me" he said wondering wat she is going to tell her "is she a spy" he wondered but she doesn't look like one

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Lackshana gulped "I come from the ocean. I'm a siren. But I want to live here so badly smith, I would never harm you I promise" she said, hoping he understood

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"what the......" he stopped himself from saying because it would hurt her and he doesn't wanted to hurt her feelings but with the sudden confession he he was horrified because sirens are supposed to be evil they lured sailors and kill them ?? or wat he doesn't know
but to him she doesn't strike someone as who kills people "she doesn't have the thing which is required to kill" infact she seems to emit a aura around her
"I don't care who you are I love you" atlast he said
"but where are you going to stay ?" he asked her

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Lackshana stared at him with a mixture of shock and happiness on her face "really? Uh, I don't know yet, I just left today. I haven't had time to even think about it" she said, looking into his eyes "you're such a good man Smith"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She glides into the pub and sits down her hood drawn up high covering her face.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"yes honestly and why don't you stay at the pub they offer shelter" he said to her "i need to tell her about me" he thought to himself "shana I lied to you too about one thing ummmm nt one thing many first my name is Ithuriel" he said guilt over taking him and suddenly he saw the hooded figure sitting in a corner of the pub

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She ordered a cider and started drinking it.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18