Stark Tower discussion

Stark Tower > Medical and Research Labs

Comments Showing 1-50 of 128 (128 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

A figure walked into the room. It was dressed in the normal white lab coat you would expect someone to wear in this setting. There was a light click of heels, so now we know that this person is a she.
She wasn't very tall, maybe about five foot two inches, possibly shorter without the cute black heels she wore.

In her arms were a few clipboards and a bag that hung around the nook of her elbow that would sometimes bump into her stomach when she walked.

Her hair was pulled up into a tight poney-tail. It was a silvery white, like snow, that came down in semi-curly locks. Her face was sweet and innocent, her eyes a bright blue. She didn't look much older than seventeen, maybe twenty at the oldest.

message 2: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 42 comments Heather walked in. Her dark brown hair was perfect as always. It reached her waist and it was in loosely curles. She was wearing high waisted blue jeans, a white top, a long necklace, many gold bracelets and high heels. All matched with a perfect pair of gold sunglasses.

She was there to take some results about her flu, she knew it wasn't something she should worry about, but she wanted to be sure.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

The woman stopped and looked around the room. She bit her lower lip, not meaning for it to look adorable, but it seemed to just the same.

She contiued to walk farther into the area until she spotted someone who wasn't going to antigonize her with sexual jokes she wasn't going to get. She walked up to Heather.

"Umm, hello?"
Sher voice was soft and sweet, like a little bird, but not in an annoying way.

message 4: by Broken Arrow (last edited Jun 01, 2013 10:23AM) (new)

Broken Arrow | 42 comments ((Sorry,i had to go,but i'm back. :) ))

"Umm... hi!" she said."i am Heather Hart.i'm here to take some medical results..about my flu..?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's cool))

She looked like she didn't know what she was talking about, which was true.
"I'm sorry," she said in her normal sweet tone, "but I'm new here and I don't know what you mean."

message 6: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 42 comments "Ohh.. you see,i have a light flu and i came here the other day and Doctor Fitz examined me and he told that i could take the results today,so...here i am!" She said and smiled warmly

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She gave her a smile and nodded.
"I hope you feel better!" She reached into her pocket and pulled out a piece of paper, holding it out to her.
"Is this the medical research facility?"

message 8: by Broken Arrow (last edited Jun 01, 2013 10:40AM) (new)

Broken Arrow | 42 comments She took the paper and checked it "umm..yeah,i guess that's it.Thanks" *smile*

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed in relief.
"Oh thank goodness. I went to the wrong place the first time and then I found myself in the wrong room..

message 10: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 42 comments She laughed "it's ok.you're new,you'll get used to it!don't worry!"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked up at her and smiled.

message 12: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 42 comments She smiled back. "Well,thanks again" she said and headed to the door.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, okay."

There was the sound if someone else walking in.

message 14: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 49 comments Willow had fallen asleep at her desk int he research lab...again. This was the 5th time this week alone! About three empty coffee cups littered the desk and the young woman's glasses crooked as she rested her head on the desk top. She had obvious gotten ready for bed, since she was dressed in her cotton pajama pants and big collage t-shirt, but must have gotten caught up in a case.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

The new footsteps walked over and gently shook her.
"Excuse me? Miss?"

message 16: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 49 comments Willow groaned, rolling her head over not really wanting to get up. "I swear to god Tony, leave me alone for once!" She groaned a bit.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eh, mmm, my name isn't tony," the voice said. It was a male voice, slightly deep.
"Miss, your drooling on what looks like important paperwork."

message 18: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 49 comments Willow sat up quickly at that. She looked down at her paperwork in panic but when she found it mostly intact she sighed. She then realized it wasn't her tormentor she turned to look at the man. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" She squeaked looking up at him.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He gave her sheepish smile and nodded, backing off.

message 20: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 49 comments Willow blushed darkly in embarrassment, pushing her large nerdy glasses further up on her nose. She began gathering her things up, scared her entire busy day was thrown off.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh! I'm.....I'm sorry miss. I...I didn't mean to upset you..."

message 22: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 49 comments "Oh, no no it's just...I don't know what time it is. And I had some info to deliver to Fury earlier this morning." She said standing with all her paperwork clutched to her chest.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at his wrist, realized there wasn't a watch, but made a guess anyway.
"I think that it's close to 10:30....would, would you like some help with those?"

message 24: by Lyric (last edited Jun 01, 2013 08:51PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 49 comments "Ohhh no totally missed it." She groaned a bit her cheeks still red. "Well...I'm not sure I think I can handle it Mr..." She trailed off.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Gerard," he mumbled, then he realized that he should also give her his last name."
"Gerard Schnider."

((You know, I have some of a story up on gr that has Gerard in it))

message 26: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 49 comments ((SWEET!))

"Willow Falls, nice to meet you Mr. Schnider." She said balancing her paperwork to give him a hand shake. An awkward Handshake...everything about this girl was awkward.

((g2g))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((You need to read them and me too.))

Gerard seemed pretty awkward himself. He took her hand and gave a small nod to her.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ellia *Falling in love with Kakashi again* wrote: "((You need to read them and me too.))

Gerard seemed pretty awkward himself. He took her hand and gave a small nod to her."

message 29: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 49 comments "Well I better go run and change before I got drop these off. Thank you for your help!" She said and jogged to the door.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your....your welcome!"

message 31: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 15 comments Mod
Bruce Banner walked in carrying several petri dishes. He sets one down under a microscope and begins examining it.

message 32: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 49 comments "B-Bye!" She called after him shyly and barely danced around Bruce. "S-Sorry Mr. Banner!" She shuttered her cheeks as bright as her hair. "La-Late again!" She said. God she had to look like a dork here in the research lab in her pjs....though as stated before this has happened plenty of times...5 times this week alone. "Be back soon!" She called as she ran out the door in a hurry.

message 33: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Bruce looked up, he didn't care how people dressed in the lab, as long as it didn't endanger their work or themselves. He once worked in the lab right after changing back from the Hulk, and that means no clothing, so he held his pants up to keep them from falling.

message 34: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 49 comments Willow came back in, dressed, contacts in, and paper work turned into Fury. She sighed in relief when he didn't snap at her like she always fears he will. Her great work makes up for the lateness she supposed. She gave a nervous shy laugh as she past Dr. Banner. "Morning again Doctor." She said waving. She went over to her designated work space right across from his and unloaded the box of Intel she was meant so short out of her boards.

message 35: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

"Morning Willow. Can you run these serum samples for me while I check this one?" He handed her two dishes.

message 36: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 49 comments "Of course Dr. Banner." She said setting down her work. She often liked taking a brake from hers to help out the quiet doctor. She could get her work done easy enough but the Banner was swamped. She went over and took the dishes after putting on latex gloves. Though she was only a Criminal Profiler with a doctorate she took enough science and medical courses to know what to do. People wondered how she kept so much information in that brain of hers to graduate at such a young age. "Any abnormalities I should look for specifically Dr. Banner?"

message 37: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

"Just signs off actual DNA that isn't human or animal but Asgardian. I need to figure out why this only freezes Asgardians and kills humans." He said jotting stuff down. "Its effects happen in the blood stream."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ellia walked over, confused as to what she was supposed to do. Gerard stood off.

message 39: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 49 comments "Alright"Willow said and set the items aside and began to turn on the splicer to separate the individual DNA strands.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Umm, excuse me," said a sweet soft voice.

message 41: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 49 comments Willow turned to look at the voice shyly. "Y-Yes?" She asked.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Ellia smiled kindly.
"I was sent here, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do."
"Same here," Gerard said. He smiled sheepishly while fumbling through his pockets. He then pulled out a bag of what looked like purple grass, opened the bag, and ate a few blades.

message 43: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 49 comments "Oh um right. Do you know how to ummm do DNA sampling and categorizing?" She asked quietly pointing to the machine.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

They both raised their hands.

message 45: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 49 comments "Oh um okay then. Well that's all this really is." She said and bent to pull out a chart from the inside of a drawer. "Here's a diagram and signs of each DNA sequence if you have issues identifying them. We're looking for Asgardian, which is this one." She said pointing to one of the diagrams. "Your going to take one of the DNA strands that comes from the splicing and try to identify them. It's strenuous and tedious but it's got to be done." She said quietly, not really making eye contact.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

They both nodded their heads and got set and ready.

message 47: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 49 comments Willow stayed over to supervise and brought her hovering touch screen over to them so she could work on her own stuff but still supervise. She shifted the data at crazy speed, eyes scanning over the items even faster.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ellia worked quietly and efficiently. Gerard worked with great speed and precision.

message 49: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 49 comments Willow murmured to her self, enlarging pictures, shifted them, then shifting again. Her brows furrow and she kept staring at one picture in particular, something was bothering her.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Gerard sat back, his eyebrows furrowed.
((Night))

« previous 1 3