Beta Reader Group discussion

Beta Reader sought for epic fantasy work

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paul (new)

Paul Horsman (graylorne) | 16 comments Hi all,
I'm looking for native English beta readers to 'soften up' my translated work 'Rhidauna - Shadow of the Revenaunt #1'.
The book has been traditionally published in The Netherlands and now I'm going to selfpublish it internationally.
It has already been professionally edited, and my US editor added the advice to have a beta reader look at it, especially idiomatically, to take off the last rough edges.
Rhidauna is a non-gritty epic adventure fantasy, and the first book in a series.
Thanks in advance!

message 2: by M. Joseph (new)

M. Joseph Murphy (mjosephmurphy) | 3 comments I'd be happy to help with that. My email is windswarlock@gmail.com. Word documents are easiest for me to add notes to. The epub format works well also.

message 3: by Paul (new)

Paul Horsman (graylorne) | 16 comments That's excellent! I'm working on my editor's notes, so I can email it tomorrow, in Word 2007. It's around 79k. Thanks in advance.

message 4: by Preston (last edited Jun 01, 2013 09:41AM) (new)

Preston Ray (pmray) | 1 comments Hi Paul,

If you need another, I would be happy to give it a read. Email is pm_ray@hotmail.com. Word would be my preferred format. but I can manage any common format. Good luck!

message 5: by Paul (new)

Paul Horsman (graylorne) | 16 comments Of course, thanks for the offer! I'll send you a copy, too, tomorrow.

message 6: by Paul (new)

Paul Horsman (graylorne) | 16 comments Hey Niyati,

Another look would be welcome! I sent you a copy in pdf.