Shield's high (S.H.I.E.L.D.'s high) discussion

Ground Floor > Entry Hall

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Poppy walked inside the school for the first time. She couldn't help but be amazed at how big the hall was. Her last school had been tiny, away from prying eyes. She had always had to live in remote places to hide from people against S.H.I.E.L.D. She took a few steps forward, but realised she didn't know where to go. She looked around to see if someone could give her information on the location of the dorms, classes and, well, everything else.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Tula opened the door and peered inside. Walking in and letting the door close behind her she strung her hair up into a pony tale using her own hair as a hair tie. Fixing her bag over her shoulder she walked to the middle of the large hall "This is huge" She mumbled to herself

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 05, 2013 06:32PM) (new)

jason walked in right behind her he stopped in his tracks not due to the size of the hall but the hot girl across from him he walked in "hey my name is jason" he said to tula holding out his hand.

message 5: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ (last edited Jun 05, 2013 06:38PM) (new)

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Hola" she said turning around to see Jason "Names Tula Waters". Shaking his hand she kept the smile off her face as she looked him over.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

hey nice to meet you. hey uh do you want to grab a bite to eathe said just coming out with it he loved to be forward. the whole time trying to keep his eyes from roaming her body.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Um, sure I guess so.... WHats good around here?" She asked as she shoved her hands into her pockets

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"himm lets find out" he said leading the way to the cafe ((do you mind if they start a relationship))

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ ((Sure, but she may play a little hard to get :P))

"Alright" she shrugged fixing her back and following him to the Cafe

((To the Cafe!))

message 10: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Zoe [kick ass heroines rock :D] wrote: "Poppy walked inside the school for the first time. She couldn't help but be amazed at how big the hall was. Her last school had been tiny, away from prying eyes. She had always had to live in remot..."

Skye walked inside, sneaking up behind Poppy, smiling she bumped her shoulder against her daughter's, since she'd been gone a month as well as being undercover she'd let her hair grow out, and she'd dyed it black, she looked down at her own clothes, she looked a little like a teenager, well, a punk teenager but she didn't really care.

message 11: by Asterion (new)

Asterion (Yimsel) | 12 comments Kleenex dhwflajecbadq
Bcjiaebcausycgfgvwekjbdsaiubfidhabfijdabcdiahcbojaevdwincihate all of young children dejkvbweindwrkjgprwknvwrv