1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Amber. Vampire Queen. & Christi

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Shweet, what shall we RP about?

message 2: by Amber. Vampire Queen. (last edited May 31, 2013 10:57PM) (new)

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments I dont really mind. What are your faves?

message 3: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments I like anything - want to do something supernatural?

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Sounds good to me.

message 5: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments OK, want to do charrie profiles?

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Sure. You first?

message 7: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Sure - who do you want to be?

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Well we could do doubles, that way it's fair.

message 9: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Sure, sounds good. I'll do profiles ASAP, but things are going to be a bit busy for me today.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Okay then.

message 11: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Name: Helen Daniels
Personality: Quiet, subdued, sweet, caring, gentle
Interests: French, piano, writing, reading
Species: Autumn spirit - takes care of things relating to autumn, such as trees changing color and weather changes
Appearance: Short, dark red hair, warm brown eyes

Name: Jack Anderson
Personality: Kind, amiable, sometimes likes to joke around
Interests: Baseball, trumpet, swimming
Species: Mermaid
Appearance: Dark brown hair, blue eyes, slightly toned

((Let me know if you want me to use more detail on them.))

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments ((They're fine))

Name: Sara Stone
Species: Shapeshifter.
Appearance: http://www.freedomwallpaper.com/girl_...
Other: loves the water and the woods, doesn't spend much time with "people" because she can't seem to fit in.

Name: Damon Rodregez
Species: Elven
Appearance: http://m.weheartit.com/entry/19115662
Other: Loves the woods. Spends every second he can spare deep within them.

message 13: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Shweetness, how shall we start?

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments I'm not sure...lol....you?

message 15: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Hmmmmmmmmmmm...
Maybe Damon and Helen can run into each other at a forest or something, and Jack and Sara go to the same school?

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Okay then

message 17: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Shweet, want me to start?? X)

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Okay sure

message 19: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments ((Let me know if you want me to use more detail.))

Helen sighed as she strolled into the forest, her hands in the pockets of her worn down jeans. Oh, how she hated school. She didn't belong there. She belonged out here in the open, where she was able to communicate with nature. It understood her.

Jack took a deep breath as he began to play his trumpet outside of the school, trying to calm himself down. He'd had a huge chem test last hour, and though he thought he had been prepared, he definitely wasn't. He smiled slightly as the notes began to flow from the instrument, instantly feeling a calming sensation wash over him.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Damon wandered through the woods, hed missed another day of school. On purpose of course. He hated being caged in by those walls, it made him feel like an animal. He was much better out here.

Sara snuck out of her class and wandered across the school yards, god she hated it here. It was pointless anyway. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. She looked up as she heard music. She quietly headed towards it.

message 21: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Helen froze as she heard a sound. Was that someone else in the forest? No, it couldn't be. Not many people came here. Then again, she didn't visit the forest too often, so she wouldn't know.

Jack closed his eyes and swayed with the music, allowing his troubles to quietly slip away. Playing trumpet always made him feel better, no matter the circumstances. It was the only thing besides soccer that could bring him comfort.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments He hummed to himself as he wandered along, weaving through the trees, touching a few here and there. Sighing as he looked up towards the sky, lost in his own world.

She slinked around the corner and spotted him. Watching him as he played and swayed to the music he created

message 23: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Helen saw a sudden flash of movement and let out an involuntary gasp. There was someone else here. Biting her lip, she debated on whether or not she should talk to him, looking down at the soft soil nervously.

John finished his piece quietly, then smiled softly as he pulled the instrument away from his face. His smile vanished when he noticed a girl standing there watching him, and his cheeks turned a light shade of pink, hoping she hadn't heard too much. "Uh... hi?" he greeted her awkwardly, setting the trumpet down.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments He looked around, hearing some movement that was unfamiliar to him. "Hello? Is someone there?"

She smiled and stepped around the corner further. "Hi. You're really great at that." She nodded towards the trumpet.

message 25: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Helen froze for a moment, wondering whether or not she should reveal herself, then quietly called out, "Yes, I'm here."

"Oh? Thanks." John blushed even more as he opened his case up and unscrewed the mouthpiece, then put the trumpet away.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments He looked her over. "Hi, are you lost? You're in here pretty deep." He said with a small frown.

She smiled and watched him. "Not a problem. What are you doing out here?"

((Gtg))

message 27: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments ((All righty, later.))

Helen shook her head softly. "No, I'm not lost. I've been here before." I suppose this person knows his way around pretty well too, she mused.

John shrugged. "Trying to get my mind off a chem test," he answered honestly.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments "Oh okay. Well what are you doing here?" He looked her over as he spoke.

She smiled at him. "Sounds fun to me. I just escaped class."

message 29: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Helen looked down. "Nothing, really. Just trying to get my mind off of certain things. What are you doing here?" She tilted her head.

Jack chuckled. "Which class did you escape from?"

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Damon shrugged. "Wandering. Like I always do. Are you sure you're not lost? Not many people can navigate through here."

Sara grinned. "Society. I have that class so much. It's boring!"

message 31: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments "No, I've been here before." Helen bit her lip. "I come here for an escape sometimes."

"Oh, I can imagine." Jack laughed.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments His eyebrows shot up. "Really?" He asked. Honestly surprised. "I didn't know anyone could navigate this place as well as me, let alone use it for an escape as well.

She grinned and nodded. "And I get claustrophobic in those rooms." She shuddered.

message 33: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Helen shrugged. "I kind of had to figure out the forest on my own, but now I can navigate it without help."

"Oh, really?" Jack chuckled, setting his trumpet case upright so he could sit on it.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments "So did I but I'm good at navigating nature." He smiled at her a little.

She nodded. "Yep, so I escape as much as possible."

message 35: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Helen returned the smile. He almost seemed elven to her. "Do you come here often, then?" She was wondering if there was a part of the forest she had not yet explored.

"Well, that's definitely not a bad thing." Jack shrugged. "What's your name?"

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments "Every day actually." He shrugged and smiled.

"Glad some else thinks so. I'm Sara."

message 37: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments "Really?" Helen tilted her head slightly. "What is your name?"

"Sara. That's a lovely name."

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments "Damon." He told her softly with a smile.

She blushed a little. "Really it's not."

message 39: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments "Damon," Helen repeated. "Nice to meet you. I'm Helen."

Jack chuckled. "You know, you're not half bad. We should hang out."

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments He chuckled. "Nice to meet you too."

She smiled. "Sounds good to me."

message 41: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Helen walked closer to him cautiously. "Which school do you go to?" she asked.

"You want to go right now?" Jack asked, standing up.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments "I don't go to school:" he shrugged, watching her.

She smiled. "Sure."

message 43: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments "Really?" Helen raised her eyebrows. "Why not?"

"Shweet." Jack picked up his trumpet case, then turned to her. "Where do you want to go?"

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments "I hate it there." He shrugged.

She smiled and watched him

message 45: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments "I do too," Helen muttered as she looked down.

"Where do you want to go?"

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments "Well then we'll get along fine."

She smiled and shrugged. "So the beach? It's a hot day."

message 47: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Helen laughed. "Good."

"Sounds good to me." John led the way to his car.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Damon smiled at her a little.

She followed him there

message 49: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Helen suddenly felt awkward standing there, so she looked up at Damon and announced, "Uh, I should get going. I'll, uh, see you later?"

John put the trumpet and music in his trunk, then hopped up in the front and started the engine.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments "Uh....okay. I guess I'll see you around if you wander the same woods as I do."

She slid into the passenger seat and waited.

« previous 1