Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Obsession
This topic is about Obsession
Series Discussions > Obsession - Jennifer L. Armentrout

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments Obsession is another title by Jennifer L. Armentrout. It's up to read for June 2013.

Spoilers:

Yep, reminding you guys to utilize the power of (view spoiler) tags. Remember some people have not even read book 1 or 2, or 3, or . . . you get the picture. Please don't spoil things for other readers.

If you don't know how to use the spoiler tags ask. Or click on the (some html is ok) on the upper right corner of the comment box. Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 2: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 43 comments Having read the first two books in the YA Lux series, I'm really curious about this story.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments I'm curious to see what she's created with this one as well.

message 4: by Michelle's (new) - added it

Michelle's Paranormal Vault of Books (michellesparanormalreviews) | 19 comments I just bought it this morning, and look forward to it. :)

message 5: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 43 comments I can't wait to see your thoughts. :) I wonder if this one has two POV's.

Tracy | 198 comments Armentrout has become my favorite author. I have read the entire (well what is out) Lux series and absolutely love them! I can't see how Hunter can out do Deamon but I heard he does. Excited to read this one.

message 7: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 43 comments I've heard the same thing about Hunter, so we'll see.

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Obsession (other topics)