What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Paranormal romance, man and woman are in lab, kidnapped and experimented on, turned into vampire like beings

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Britney (new)

Britney | 3 comments Somebody please help me! A few years ago (I cannot remember how many) I read a book that I absolutely loved. However it's title has been lost to memory. I remember that the story is about a man and a woman who are both in a lab. (I believe that is where the story starts) They have both been kidnapped by these scientists and are being experimented on. The male first sees the woman when he is in the common area, he is drawn to her because she is the only person there who has not cut her hair, which is long and blonde. The two meet because of a over touchy feely guard and the male tries to protect the woman. They are separated and taken for testing. Eventually the gene therapy (or whatever it is) works and they are transformed into vampire like beings (I think, all I can remember is fangs and claws) and they become the alpha male and alpha female of all the "experiments". I know that they look for a way to escape, but I cannot remember anything else. Somebody please help me remember the name of this book because it is driving me bananas trying to remember what happens and wanting to read it again. Thanks so much, I really appreciate this.

message 2: by Bobbi (new)

Bobbi (blafferty) | 76 comments The beginning sounds exactly like Shadow Touch by Marjorie M. Liu. The vampire thing, not so much, but you might check it out.

message 3: by Britney (new)

Britney | 3 comments Britney wrote: "Somebody please help me! A few years ago (I cannot remember how many) I read a book that I absolutely loved. However it's title has been lost to memory. I remember that the story is about a man and..."

I don't think it is Shadow Touch, but thanks so much anyway. The hero and the heroine don't start out with any powers, they are just normal people who have been snatched from the street. But I think that the male is ex military.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38268 comments Mod
Britney, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by Britney (new)

Britney | 3 comments I am still looking, and very sad that I cannot seem to find it

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Check out this listopia which is tagged both paranormal romance and government-experiments.

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/3...

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Still looking?

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl wrote: "Still looking?"

No response. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blood Mate (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Mina Carter (other topics)