One x One = EPIC! discussion

One x One > Janelle Jasmine and ☠ Onyx ☠ The Rebel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 282 (282 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

Onyxia The Dragon | 339 comments Mod
Here it is :)

I had the idea of a Horror/Romance RP where a guy and a girl fall in love. However, the guy is possessed by a demon. The girl tries to help him when she finds out.

How does that idea sound to you?

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments That's sounds great!

message 3: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

Nice :) You don't mind if I'm the guy, do you?

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments It's fine you can be the guy:)

message 5: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

Thank you :)

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments Your welcome:)

message 7: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (last edited Apr 15, 2014 04:53PM) (new)

"We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside us."

Name: Xavier Cross

Personality: Xavier is quiet. He mostly keeps to himself and tries to avoid others. He mostly speaks in a low or mumbled voice. That's his way of letting someone know that they need to go away before the demon inside takes over and begins to kill. Before Xavier was possessed, he was one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. He cared about everyone and was a wonderful help in his neighborhood. It's not exactly certain why the monster chose him as a victim. It's just known that it's there.

Appearance:

History: Xavier woke up one morning. He was feeling weak and sick. He plodded into the bathroom. He hovered over the toilet, vomiting continuously. He slowly opened his eyes and stared in shock when he saw blood instead of his disgorged dinner. A week later he went to a doctor, but was confused to find out that nothing was seriously wrong. For the next few days, Xavier continued to grow weaker. He eventually started showing signs of restlessness and violence. When his mother came home one night, Xavier had destroyed the living room. This was not destruction that you would have seen after a wild party. All the furniture was broken and torn. The walls were covered in blood and claw marks. Xavier was crying in a corner. His mother confirmed that Xavier was, without a doubt, possessed.

Theme Song: "Lilium Full Metal Version"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMErNp...

Pets: Xavier used to have a dog, but they had to get rid of him. The dog couldn't stand to be near Xavier after he was possessed.

Other: If Xavier starts to show signs of hostility, be cautious.

"Monsters are real, ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win."
- Stephen King

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments Cool ill make my girl and can she be like apart of a church or something?

message 9: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

Sure :)

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments Great and sorry if its not as detailed as yours:)

message 11: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

That's okay :) That was actually my first attempt at doing something detailed

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments :) Okay so I might post some of it and then post the rest

message 13: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

Okay :)

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments :D

message 15: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

:)

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments Name: Emily Thomas

Personality: Emily is a kind person that believes in god as well as her father and mother does. She hasn't been afraid of any evil in the world. She believes that god will always be with some whether they are dark or light. Emily knows people always want her even the bad ones. She stays strong and believes in god more then anything. She knows hope is more powerful if you believe it truly is.

Appearance: http://www.haircolorsideas.com/wp-con...

History: Emily lost her mother when she was nine years old. She and her mother were going home after a late church meeting. They were attacked by three men. The men raped her mother but didn't rape Emily. She and her mother both prayed while it happened. Emily kept praying even after her mother was shot and killed in front of her. She felt her heart break but saw the light of god shining over her mother. Emily took her mother's cross necklace knowing she would want her to have it and wear it. Emily never takes it off as a charm. She helps her father every day at church even though she was so traumatized for a long time after her mother's death. She knew that it wasn't right to hate the men. Her mother forgave them after they raped her and killed her. Emily did the same thing.

Theme Song: "Only Hope by Mandy Moore"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjAoF...

Pets: Emily has a small shitzu dog named Holly

Other: She wears a necklace with the cross on it. Her mother used to wear it all the time. Emily helps in church creating fundraisers. She knows when something strange was going on.

Her necklace: http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/49...

Her dog:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Y4pk649Rorg...

"God will always be with you, whether you are covered in darkness or bathed in light."
(Emily say's this in church all the time.)
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
— Marianne Williamson

message 17: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

Awesome!!! :D

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments Thank you:)

message 19: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

Want me to start?

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments Sure

message 21: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

Okay :)

Don't you dare go near that building you prick! Xavier frowned and completely ignored the monster's words. He continued to approach the church, hoping that being near it would make the demon subside. I'll make your life a living Hell! "My life already is a living Hell,"Xavier quietly muttered to himself. He picked up the pace and continued walking towards the church.

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments Emily was inside the church humming a hymn from the music sheets and pouring holy water into the bowl for the evening mass that would be starting soon. She did the sign of the cross in front of the statue of god. She finished cleaning up the church still humming.

message 23: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

Xavier looked at a window. He sighed when he saw the faint reflection of himself. His hair was rather untamed, his skin was pale from the illness the demon brought on him, and his eyes were red from sleepless nights. He combed his fingers through his hair, taming it slightly. Don't go in! "Shut up!"he whispered harshly to himself. He could feel the power of the evil slightly leave him. The demon had subsided...for now. Xavier sighed and opened the door to the church. He quietly stepped inside.

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments Emily looked up when Xavier came in. "Hello," She said to him in a welcoming nice way. She got up and went over to him but stopped a bit noticing something was definitely wrong. Though she ignores it and walked over to him. Her necklace a protection against the demon. "What brings you here to Gods home during this nice day?" Emily asked.

message 25: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

Xavier could feel the demon's hate and pain as she approached. He glanced at her necklace, realizing that the demon was feeling threatened. He managed a small smile. "Hi, my name is Xavier,"he said politely. "I was wondering if there is going to be a mass soon,"he said. Destroy the necklace, run out, do SOMETHING! Just get me the fuck out of here! Xavier felt a rather nasty pain in his chest. He tried not show the pain, although it was pretty clear in his eyes.

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments Emily smiled at him. In about ten minutes there will be." She said to him. "It's very nice to meet you Xavier I'm Emily." She said to him and held out her hand to him so he could shake it. She wasn't afraid but noticed that he was afraid.

message 27: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

He hesitantly took her hand and shook it. A shock of pain spread through him. Get away from the religious bitch! At that point, Xavier just wished he could die. He was getting tired of this monster using him as a play toy. He just wanted to die..."It's nice to meet you too,"he said quietly.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments Emily looked at him. "Is something wrong?" She asked curiously. She thought she heard someone curse but it wasn't him nor her. She could tell he looked in pain and was worried about it. She that something was wrong like she could feel it easily.

message 29: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

He shook his head quickly, his eyes meeting hers. "No, nothing is wrong. I'm okay..." You fucking liar... Xavier quickly shut his mouth so that he wouldn't break down and scream at the demon. He couldn't do that in front of somebody, especially a rather pretty somebody.

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments "You know if there is any problem you have. God can help you. I can even help you and I can tell your in pain and bothered." She said to him nicely and politely still. She thought she heard someone curse again.

message 31: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

Xavier could feel the demon growing stronger. It was threatening to take over Xavier. He started to feel like he no longer had control of his actions. Suddenly, he tasted bile in his mouth. He gasped lightly. "Excuse me!"he said quickly before running out of the church. He continued running until he was in an empty alley. He doubled over and began retching. After awhile, he opened his eyes and stared in horror as he saw that he had vomited up a thick, black substance.

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments Emily saw him rush out it confused her. Her father came over to her. The church was a bit dark the got brighter when he left. "Emily who was that?" Her father asked. "Just a boy that came in. He asked about the mass." She said to him. "Alright." He said to her and hugged her gently. She wondered why he had to leave and what had just happened.

message 33: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

Xavier decided that if he attended the mass, the demon would most likely force him to go on a killing spree. He didn't want that. Once he had gathered up enough strength, he quietly started to make his way home. Thank God I only live a block away... He felt another sharp pain run through him. He sighed and felt a small tear run down his cheek.

message 34: by Janelle (last edited May 31, 2013 10:29PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments Emily noticed he didn't come for the mass. She sighed and did her talk about god. She always saves her best line to say for last. She says to all the people come into church. "God will always be with you, whether you are covered in darkness or bathed in light." She said to them then said amen and did the sigh of the cross. ((Gtg))

message 35: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

((Okay))
Xavier was isolated in his room. His mom was in the room next to his. She was there to make sure that nothing horrible happened to him, or anyone. He stared at the wall, narrowing his eyes. Then, he lost all control. He was no longer Xavier, he was the demon. He walked over to the door, and quietly opened it. The demon slipped on a sweater that hid all of Xavier's facial features and his body. He then picked up a nearby pistol and walked back outside. Xavier realized that the demon was taking him back to the church. Xavier/The demon stood there, staring at the church. Suddenly, the hand that held the gun pointed it at a window. Two bullet sounds rang out, and a church window shattered. Xavier then got back in control. He stared in horror at what he had done. He ran back home, not knowing what to do.

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments Emily was cleaning one of the mirrors near the one that was shot. She gasped shocked and pain she was cut badly but didn't care she was more worried about the window. The window to god it was destroyed. "No why would someone do this?" she said softly looking at the mirror. She couldn't stand it seeing the window broken. Her father ran to her side and called the police and an ambulance.

message 37: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

Xavier rushed inside his house and went straight to the bathroom. He broke down in tears, hating himself and the demon for doing this. "P-Please...if you want to kill me...JUST KILL ME!"he screamed. But that would ruin the fun. Xavier narrowed his eyes and pounded a fist onto a mirror, breaking it. "SHUT UP!"he screeched. He pulled his hand back slowly, and watched as fresh blood began to drip onto the floor.

message 38: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments Emily was brought to the hospital. So her wounds could be examined. The police examined the window and asked Emily if she saw anything she didn't see who it was but say the window shatter. If she would have been cut anymore she'd probably be dead. She had such a bad scar on her face. She couldn't believe someone would do that to the church.

message 39: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

Xavier stared blankly at the blood as tears continued to run down his cheeks. He closed his eyes and sighed. "...Our Father...who art in heaven...Thy kingdom come...thy will be done..." He groaned in pain as he felt something stab his side. He opened his eyes and saw that he had stabbed himself with a broken shard. Try that again. Xavier dropped the shard and began sobbing again.

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments Emily didn't leave the hospital that day. She was asked to stay over night. Though she didn't agree but her father wanted her too. She tried to think of who did it. Though she had no idea of who it was that shot the window. IT just caused her heartache she started to pray in her head.

message 41: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (last edited Sep 21, 2013 11:19AM) (new)

Xavier cleaned up his stab wound. He heard a knock at the door and turned to see who it was. His mom opened it and stared at him sadly. He stared back blankly. "I'm okay mom..."he mumbled. She shook her head. "You never are...You need help. This...THING...it's taking over you and you have to-" She was cut off by Xavier standing up and pushing her out of the door. "I KNOW what it's doing to me mom! I don't need you to tell me what I already know!" He slammed the door shut, locking it. He pressed his head against the door, listening to his mom get up and walk away.

message 42: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments Emily prayed all night not getting any sleep. She didn't want the word to spread about her being injured when the window was shattered at the church. But it was already too late it spread around and she didn't want the attention she hated it sometimes being the preacher's daughter. Yet it was a good thing of protection. She always forgave her father and her mother whenever something went wrong she forgave anyone and it didn't matter to them but it mattered to her.

message 43: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

Xavier didn't sleep at all that night. He couldn't...The monster would always whisper to him or give him Hellish nightmares if he tried to sleep. So, he was forced to stay awake. After a long time of sitting on the floor, he finally got up and opened the bathroom door. He blinked a couple times as the morning light came pouring through a nearby window. I must leave you for awhile. I'm needed elsewhere, but I WILL be back. As soon as those words were said, the heaviness that Xavier had felt was gone. He smiled slightly and sighed in relief.

message 44: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments Emily prayed to god. She prayed for Xavier she knew something was wrong. HE was acting strange she knew it would be good to pray for him. She started praying the rosary for only him. TO help him out. God will help him unless something else happens. Or something is controlling Xavier but he could still slowly help him out.

message 45: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

Xavier went into his room and got dressed in fresh clothes. He glanced out the window, sighing a little. His mom quietly stepped in. He turned to her and smiled slightly. "It's gone fore now...but it will be back." She frowned and said,"I wish it would stay away forever." Xavier nodded. "I wish it would stay away too,"he said quietly. He walked past his mom and headed out of the house. He thought a short walk would be good for him.

message 46: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments Emily kept praying for Xavier. She got up she sat in front of the window in her hospital room. She was still praying her eyes closed. Her hands clasped in the same way as someone prays. She was still praying for a long time.

message 47: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

Xavier blinked a couple times as he stepped out into the sunlight. He smiled warmly and began walking around. He smiled at a couple of his neighbors and waved. Some of them looked at him in surprise. One even muttered,"He hasn't acted like this in a long time..." He continued to walk, until he was standing ion front of the church. He looked at the window that the demon forced him to shoot. He stared at it sadly and sighed. I have to help pay for this window...

message 48: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments Emily looked at the church from her window. She saw Xavier looking at it. She relaxed looking out at the window still praying for Xavier she felt terribly bad for him. Kept the prayer of the rosary repeating in her head as much as she could not stopping at all she kept it up.

message 49: by Onyxia The Dragon, Scream Vocalist (new)

Xavier bit his lip and headed for the church. He wanted to ask if he could help pay for it in any way. He opened the door and slowly stepped in. He quietly walked down the aisle, wondering where the preacher was. He bit his lip again and also started looking for the pretty girl he met the day before.

message 50: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 145 comments Emily saw him go in. Her father was in the church cleaning up the glass off the ground. He finished cleaning up looking at his locket of his daughter and wife. It was during just before Emily's first birthday. She was so grown. He never expected her to grow up to quickly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6