Fantasy Fanatics discussion

Rise of Empire (The Riyria Revelations, #3-4)
This topic is about Rise of Empire
June 2013 - Rise of Empire > Rise of Empire - Book 4 - Chapters 1-6

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kristina (spaz_girl) Here is where we can discuss Rise of Empire by Michael J. Sullivan, book 4, chapters 1-6.
DO NOT post any spoilers from further along in the book, this is just for book 4, chapters 1-6. Discussing events from these chapters and previous ones though is perfectly fine.

Shaad Zaman (shaadzaman) | 234 comments Mod
Well Lets just say book 4 starts off with a bang! We Meet merrick he is on his mission to assassinate a certain someone.

Hadrian and Royce are off and running on their mission they go to look for the ship The emerald Storm while in the process they meet Wyatt and he helps them get on the ship and their adventure begins.

Its seems Modina is in a little better plce after the speech from book 3! She seems on the surface that she is doing better although you can tell that past still eats at her!

It should be an awesome book!

Kristina (spaz_girl) Did that seriously just happen?!?!
(view spoiler)

Drake (drake2484) Yes I know! I was so surprised and upset. He was in trouble and Arista didn't even lend him a hand (hehe yes I went there).

Kristina (spaz_girl) Drake wrote: "Yes I know! I was so surprised and upset. He was in trouble and Arista didn't even lend him a hand (hehe yes I went there)."

LOL

message 6: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 84 comments It was a controversial decision - but one that I felt was necessary for the rest of the story ;-)

Huss (zoce) just please tell me you aint killing any other person after this. i dont know if i can handle hardian dying