Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

The Fallen Pharaoh (The Quest #3)
This topic is about The Fallen Pharaoh
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVES > New release | The Fallen Pharaoh | 2 giveaways + 1 price drop | - COMPLETE

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.W. (last edited Jun 22, 2013 09:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.W. (swlothian) | 843 comments Mod
The Fallen Pharaoh has been released on Amazon (3 cheers)

The Fallen Pharaoh (Quest, #3) by S.W. Lothian The Fallen Pharaoh

June 1st marks a great day for the Quest series. The Fallen Pharaoh (book 3) has left the nest and entered the big wide world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To celebrate I have a few things happening, which I hope you will feel inspired to check out.

1. The Golden Scarab (Book 1) price has been dropped to $2.99 on Amazon. A similar discount applies to non-US sites too.
Click here to jump over for a look.

2. A Goodreads giveaway for a paperback edition of The Fallen Pharaoh is currently underway for those who wish to try their luck.

3. A Rafflecopter giveaway with 2 sets of the Quest series ebooks (The Golden Scarab, The Cursed Nile, The Fallen Pharaoh) is also available to anyone who wants to enter.

I hope that you check out the links above for my awesome offers.

Cheers

Julie Grasso | 103 comments Cheering you on Stevev

Julie wrote: "Cheering you on Stevev"

Thanks Julie ;)

message 4: by M.G. (new) - added it

M.G. King (mgking) | 728 comments Steve, congrats on the new release! I'm enjoying the Quest series : )

M.G. wrote: "Steve, congrats on the new release! I'm enjoying the Quest series : )"

I appreciate your good wishes M.G.
I'm glad you like the books too :)

message 6: by Connie (new)

Connie Kingrey Anderson (conniekingreyanderson) Congratulations Steve! I'm new here, so I will check them all out!

Just a quick reminder to those of you who haven't yet entered my giveaways. Click the links in the first post for this topic and try your luck.
Cheers

Here's a last reminder that the Goodreads giveaway of a paperback version of The Fallen Pharaoh ends on August 9th.

The Fallen Pharaoh (Quest, #3) by S.W. Lothian

So if you haven't already entered or added it to your shelf click here to jump over there now.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.