Curvy Girls Rock! discussion

Pimp That Promo!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pauline (new)

Pauline Allan (paulineallan) | 547 comments Mod
For our authors out there here's the place to "pimp that promo!" Tell us all about your new release or even something you've previously published. Don't be shy. Give us the title and a bit about the book. I'm excited to hear all the exciting and sassy books you've worked so hard to put out there for us.

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Richards (lynnrichards) | 38 comments Just recently put our curvy girl/billionaire story in a bundle - Bought, Branded and Bound.

For over a year, Macy Trent had wanted her boss, but knew that hope would never turn into a reality. Logan was successful, rich and handsome. Macy was curvy. Need she say more?

What Macy didn't know was Logan had been attracted to Macy from the moment she walked into his office. She was sassy and curvy as hell. She also didn't follow orders worth a damn.

Macy also didn't know Logan was a dominant and how much he wanted her submission...and her love.

The novel is about 67,000 words.

message 3: by Hilda (new)

Hilda (babs1ha) | 21 comments Lynn wrote: "Just recently put our curvy girl/billionaire story in a bundle - Bought, Branded and Bound.

For over a year, Macy Trent had wanted her boss, but knew that hope would never turn into a reality. Lo..."

Lynn I love this series!!!! Had me hooked since the beginning.
Bought By The Texas Billionaire (BBW Erotica) (Billionaire Domination, #1) by Lynn Richards Branded by the Texas Billionaire (BBW Erotica) (Billionaire BDSM) (Billionaire Domination) by Lynn Richards

message 4: by Angela (new)

Angela Verdenius (angelacatlover) | 160 comments Can I just sneak in and say that Call On Me is now available? It's the BBW romance which features Ghost, who was Sophie's (The Virgin Sex Queen's) best friend, but was only heard on the telephone.

I've had 2 weeks off writing and gorged myself on books books books! Did I mention gorging myself on books? LOL

message 5: by Pauline (new)

Angela wrote: "Can I just sneak in and say that Call On Me is now available? It's the BBW romance which features Ghost, who was Sophie's (The Virgin Sex Queen's) best friend, but was only heard on the telephone...."

Call on Me by Angela Verdenius I can't wait to read it!!!! I'm adding it to our bookshelf. :) Congrats on the new release!!

message 6: by Angela (new)

Angela Verdenius (angelacatlover) | 160 comments Thanks Pauline. As usual, I'm biting my nails LOL. Do you ever feel like that when you release your new baby into the world?

message 7: by Pauline (new)

Angela wrote: "Thanks Pauline. As usual, I'm biting my nails LOL. Do you ever feel like that when you release your new baby into the world?"

Oh my goodness, Angela! This new book coming out June 11th has me biting my nails down to the quick. This was a very emotional book for me on several levels and so personal. I'm very nervous for people to read this one. The heat level is through the roof! I always get as nervous as a cat when a release date nears.

message 8: by Angela (new)

Angela Verdenius (angelacatlover) | 160 comments Oh, I feel for you! What is this book called? Somewhere along the line I've lost track! Will it be available at Amazon?

message 9: by Pauline (new)

Angela wrote: "Oh, I feel for you! What is this book called? Somewhere along the line I've lost track! Will it be available at Amazon?"

Gilded Lily will be out on June 11th. My publisher is Loose Id. It'll be with Amazon, Fictionwise, Sony, BN, and all the other stores also. :)

It's a BDSM Menage set on a plantation estate in Louisiana.

message 10: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gabbybarocio) | 8 comments Call on Me by Angela Verdenius and really liked it!!!

I'm reading Big Girls Lovin' and I'm kind of disappointed, cus Call On Me was really good!!!

message 11: by Angela (new)

Angela Verdenius (angelacatlover) | 160 comments Hi Gabby - sorry you're disappointed! Big Girls Lovin' series was the first time I stepped into the world of BBWs. Hopefully you'll find something good in them . I just appreciate you giving them a go.

message 12: by Angela (new)

Angela Verdenius (angelacatlover) | 160 comments Pauline wrote: "Angela wrote: "Oh, I feel for you! What is this book called? Somewhere along the line I've lost track! Will it be available at Amazon?"

Gilded Lily will be out on June 11th. My publisher is Loo..."

Ohhh...I'm putting it on my calendar!

message 13: by Pauline (new)

Gabby wrote: "Call on Me by Angela Verdenius and really liked it!!!

I'm reading Big Girls Lovin' and I'm kind of disappointed, cus Call On Me was really good!!!"

That's funny Gabby because I did just the opposite. :) I read the Big Girl Lovin' series and now I'm downloading Call on Me. I really enjoyed the BGL series. I felt validated that a writer finally captured what I was feeling. Everyone is different and has different tastes and preferences. :)

message 14: by McGee Magoo (new)

McGee Magoo Pauline wrote: "Gabby wrote: "Call on Me by Angela Verdenius and really liked it!!!

I'm reading Big Girls Lovin' and I'm kind of disappointed, cus Call On Me was really good!!!"

That's funny Gabby because I did..."

I LOVED the Big Girls Lovin' Trilogy. ***SPOILER***

And, besides the hiring of a man for some nookie, I TOTALLY related to Cherry! I would have been just as difficult with Rick as she was. I thought I was going to die when he made eye contact with her and mouthed the word "Wait." I was all "Run Cherry! Get the heck out of there! Hurry!"

message 15: by McGee Magoo (new)

McGee Magoo Angela wrote: "Can I just sneak in and say that Call On Me is now available? It's the BBW romance which features Ghost, who was Sophie's (The Virgin Sex Queen's) best friend, but was only heard on the telephone...."

I was thinking we were for sure going to get Sam's story. Any chance we get to see more of him?

message 16: by Aimee (last edited Jun 03, 2013 04:40AM) (new)

Aimee | 9 comments Thanks for this great thread Pauline!

Michelle Smart & I have self published a dark fairy tale anthology and guess what? The heroines are curvy and kick ass, not much like the wilting wallflowers Cinderella and Little Red Riding Hood.

Once Upon A Twist by Michelle Smart is exclusive to Amazon.

message 17: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Richards (lynnrichards) | 38 comments I loved Big Girl Lovin' too - Haven't got to read call me or the Lawson Boys yet - I NEED A VACATION!

message 18: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Richards (lynnrichards) | 38 comments Thanks Hilda,
We loved Macy and Logan too, it actually turned out to be a longer story than we planned.

message 19: by Hugh (new)

Hugh Smith (hughosmith) | 3 comments Wow! Great group. I'm so glad it was brought to my attention. Hi everyone, my name is Hugh and my book is called Green Eyes and Good Hair, and it's about an amazing plus-size woman who, like many of us, has fooled herself into believing she doesn't need love. The other MC is Tony, a playboy and player who thinks he's God's gift and is not afraid to act just that way. When these two meet each has their own agenda, but then, the unexpected happens...

Hugh O. Smith Green Eyes and Good Hair by Hugh O. Smith

message 20: by Pauline (new)

I love the title!!!!