Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Hogwarts Roleplay > Great hall at night

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments This is a different version of the great hall filled with mischief covered my the velvet blanket that is the night

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments (Ill start it off) ( anyone who joins this can you act as if your my best friend and very loyal?). Katie snuck down the dark hallway. As she groped in her back pocket for her wand a thud came from behind her. "Lumous" she muttered. Nothing was behind her. When she reached the great hall she saw that (. ) wasn't there yet. Tears came to her eyes as another sharp pain came from her wounded arm, the blood was soaking through the gauze again. She sat down at the nearest table. (. ) could take this horribly wrong......

message 3: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexincats) | 289 comments Lizzy walked up behind her. "Are you okay?" she asked gently. " How did you get wounded? Shall I call Madam Promfey?"

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments ( are you acting as the person I'm waiting for or someone else)

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments (I'm basically doing the same thing as the the other one

message 6: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexincats) | 289 comments (you can decide)

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments Can you be the friend I was waiting for

message 8: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexincats) | 289 comments (Sure)

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments Lets actually just use the detention one I was planning the same thing

message 10: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexincats) | 289 comments "I'm sorry for taking such a long time. I had to wait until my roommate slept first because she was studying." Lizzy apologised.

message 11: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments I-it's okay....I-I need to tell you something. First, you need to tell me that I can trust you and that you won't tell anyone what I show you

message 12: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexincats) | 289 comments " It's okay, Katie. I promise I won't tell anyone." Lizzy assured her.

message 13: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments Katie started to unwrap the gauze. When she got to the last layer you could plainly see that she had been bitten by a werewolf. They had recently study them in defense against the dark arts and had been shown pictures of the bites. Katie put her head down and started to cry again

message 14: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexincats) | 289 comments " Katie, who was it? How did you get that?" Lizzy's lips started to quiver.

message 15: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments I don't even k-know. Some boy s-stole my fire bolt and hid it in the f-forbidden forest. When I went to look for it I s-saw something running at me and then I f-fainted. It was like this w-when I woke up.......

message 16: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexincats) | 289 comments " Did you tell Madam Promfrey? It is very important to treat the wound immediately!" said Lizzy.

message 17: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments I c-cant, it's too l-late. I've had it for more than a day..I....I was scared they would expel me. I guess I h-have to go though...

message 18: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexincats) | 289 comments "Katie. it's okay. But we have to treat the wound first. I'll bring you to Madam Promfrey's and you can rest there. Then, we can go and explain to dumbledore. I'm sure he will understand. You have to trust me!"

message 19: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments Katie nodded in a hesitant approval. "I-I'm just s-s-scared." She used her other arm to lift herself off the seat.

message 20: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments (That was for previous comment)

message 21: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments (It's fine. It's the middle of the night so you need a reason to be down here)

message 22: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments (P.s. I love doctor who!!)

message 23: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexincats) | 289 comments (Lol) "kitty, can you help me bring her to madam Promfrey?"

message 24: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexincats) | 289 comments (Evie, did u create another character?)

message 25: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments "Wait... She has to promise not to tell any of the other students."

message 26: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexincats) | 289 comments "Katie, I'll make sure of that. Don't worry, but now, you have to go to Madam Promfey. Just relax, don't think of anything else."

message 27: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments Okay..

message 28: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexincats) | 289 comments (Do you want to go to the other page now?)

message 29: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexincats) | 289 comments The hospital wing

message 30: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments (Hold on for a bit)

message 31: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments Katie laid back on the bench and looked up at the sky reflected through the ceiling. In horror she noticed there was only 2 days before a full moon would occur. She tapped lizzy on the shoulder and pointed at the moon.

message 32: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexincats) | 289 comments (I've started the story there )

message 33: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments (Did you see the above? ill go there

message 34: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexincats) | 289 comments "Katie, it will be alright if you let madam prom fret heal you. You are my best friend, and I can promise here that you won't get in trouble."

message 35: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexincats) | 289 comments I can promise you that you won't turn into a werewolf

message 36: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments Katie nodded her head and started to get up again. As she lifted her second leg up she fainted on the floor and woke up in the hospital wing. Lizzy was sitting beside her.

message 37: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments If your still on or even if you aren't, i need to leave, I still want to continue this so tommorow

message 38: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments Continued... Type my name in the hospital wing and I will be alerted

message 39: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexincats) | 289 comments (ok. just go on if you have time. I might be a bit busy tmr afternoon cuz I have to go to church, and I will need to revise.)

message 40: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments (Anyone on. It might be possible we are in different time zones by the way.)

message 41: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments (i'm making a group caled Epic Fantasy Roleplay so go there if you want to continue this, i wont be on here anymore.)

message 42: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexincats) | 289 comments (Ok. I have to go now. It's 12 am now. Sleep time for me!!)

message 43: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments It's 12 pm for me

message 44: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexincats) | 289 comments U mean noon?

message 45: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexincats) | 289 comments Can u join my group also?its called elite spy school

message 46: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 87 comments Ok

message 47: by Barney (new)

Barney Stinson | 4 comments vassap mi amigos?

message 48: by Ella (new)

Ella Miller | 1179 comments Luna tiptoed around quietly, even though she had on a concealment charm. She was waiting for Luxa, and she had just gotten out of detention with Snape. "Where are you?" Luna whispered anxiously.

message 49: by Ella (new)

Ella Miller | 1179 comments (Boo, where ARE you? Want to start the adventure?)

message 50: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) | 1691 comments Mod
Luxa stepped out from a shadow cast by the side of a wall, seeming to melt out of the shadows as if she were a being of it. Her bright smile cast the thought out, though, because her excitement was to a certain degree innocent. "I'm right here!", she said with another grin, but this time it was accompanied by a wave

« previous 1