The Mortal Instruments RolePlay discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 822 (822 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments ((here you go, Sely!))

message 2: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments ((I guess I'll post.))

Morganne laughed as Lance carried her in. "Do you have to carry me everywhere? I can walk, love."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((Sorry Lia!!! I forgot!!! *begs for forgiveness*))

Lance chuckles, "I'll let you walk sometimes." he teases, gently sitting on the bed wuth her in his lap

message 4: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments ((Its fine :) ))

"Sometimes?" Morganne teased wearily. "Why not all the time?"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments "Because I enjoy carrying you and, " he gently squeezes one of her legs, "I have a valid excuse to have my hands on you."

message 6: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne accidentally let a small moan escape her lips. "So that's your reasoning. Why don't I ever get to carry you?"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance chuckles, "Becuase it would make me look very unmanly." he slides his hand up her leg.

message 8: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne rolled her eyes, shivering at his touch. She cupped his face gently in her hands. "So? So does getting beaten up by your girlfriend." She pointed out.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance laughs, his hand resting on her hip, "You are one of the best fighters, I doubt very few people would walk away unharmed."

message 10: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments "Nobody would get away unharmed, love." Morganne said dreamily, stretching out on his bed. She closed her eyes against the brightness of the room.

message 11: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance chuckles and turns off the light, then moves his hand slowly up to her stomach.

message 12: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne grinned and wrapped her arms around him loosely. She pulled him down next to her, looking mischievously into his eyes.

message 13: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance smiles at her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

message 14: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne smiled and rested her forehead against his gently. "I love you." She said softly.

message 15: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments "I love you too." Lance kisses her gently

message 16: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne smiled and immediately wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening her kiss. She didn't care that they were in a bedroom. On a bed. They wouldn't go that far. She wouldn't allow it.

message 17: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance pulls her close, tangling one hand in his hair.

((The babies are coming! :D ))

message 18: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne grinned, wrapping her legs around his waist loosely. Her heart thudded in her chest.

((I saw!))

message 19: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance could feel both of thier hearts beating as he ran one hand down her back.

message 20: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne ran her hands down to his chest gently, deepening her kiss. She could hardly breathe, but she was beyond caring.

message 21: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance pulls away and kisses up her jaw.

message 22: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne exhaled quickly, a soft moan escaping her lips. She rested her chin on top of his head.

message 23: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance grins and kisses her neck

message 24: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne inhaled sharply, her fingers still looped through his hair. "I love you." She mumbled against his hair.

message 25: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments "I love you too." he murmurs against her neck, then kisses her neck again.

message 26: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne sighed happily, tilting her head back to give him better access to her neck. "Love you most."

message 27: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments "Love you mostest." he says with a grin before sucking ssoftly on her neck.

message 28: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne moaned softly once more, fingers tightening in his hair. She tightened her legs around his waist. She loved the feeling of his lips on her neck. Absolutely loved it.

message 29: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance sucks harder, one of his hands traveling down her back slowly.

((hope you're entertained by Gwyn and Dan, lol))

message 30: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne grinned, tilting her head back. Her fingers were still tangled in his hair, legs wrapped around his waist. "I love you." She said again, softly.

message 31: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments ((I love how she's in labor and they're yelling at each other XD))

message 32: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance pulls back slightly, nipping her neck, "I love you the very mostest." he chuckles, seeing that he had given her a hickey

message 33: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne mock glared at him. "I bet you're so proud of yourself, aren't you?"

message 34: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance grins, "I am." he brushes his hands over her face, "I left my--however temorary-- mark on a beautiful woman."

message 35: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne rolled her eyes. "You'd better be happy I don't have a father, love. I get the feeling there would be some overreacting involved." She teased, kissing his jaw gently before meeting his lips with hers.

message 36: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance chuckles then kisses back, running his hands over her body

((now would be a horrible time for someone to walk in))

message 37: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne deepened her kiss quickly, wrapping her legs around his waist once more. She tangled her fingers in his hair, as close to him as possible.

((OMG, yeah. Unfortunately, Kent is out saving Meg :( ))

message 38: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance moans softly against her lips, groping her tentatively.

((that blows... What happened to Meg?))

message 39: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments ((Just kidnapped by a demon. Nothing major :) ))

Morganne moaned softly against his lips, twisting his shirt in her hands. She deepened her kiss, arching her back at his touch.

message 40: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((lol))

Lance slips his tongue in her mouth, his groping becoming firmer. ((wanna skip till they finish making out?))

message 41: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments ((Yeah))

Morganne smiled, pulling away from him gently. Her legs were still wrapped around his waist. "I can't believe you." She said, rubbing her neck faintly.

message 42: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance chuckles, brushing some hait out of her face. "Why can't you?"

message 43: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Cecilia wrote: "((I love how she's in labor and they're yelling at each other XD))"

((lol, didn't see this til now *gives phone a funny look*))

message 44: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne laughed softly, brushing her hair away from her neck. "This."

message 45: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance grins and kisses her neck again.

message 46: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne shivered, tangling her fingers in his hair. "Your lack of answer proves me right."

message 47: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance chuckles, "Whatever jelps you sleep at night, Majesty."

message 48: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne laughed softly. "I had a feeling you'd say that."

message 49: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance grins, "You know me well."

((helping cook, might be spacey))

message 50: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments ((okay :) ))

Morganne wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him softly. "Of course I do." she said simply. "I tend to know the people around me."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17