Curvy Girls Rock! discussion

Wanna Free Copy??

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pauline (new)

Pauline Allan (paulineallan) | 547 comments Mod
Hey girls and guys! In celebration of my new release, Gilded Lily, I'm going to have a drawing on June 11th for my curvy friends. You can win a free ecopy of Gilded Lily. I'll throw everybody's name in a hat and pick one lucky winner. :) Does that sound okay with everyone?

message 2: by Pauline (new)

Blurb for Gilded Lily:

Lily trusted Tony as her dominant when her life was tormented by chaos. A once loving and demanding companion, Tony had grown distant, leaving Lily to fend for herself--lost and alone.
Tony knew Lily's heart longed for more, things he couldn't give without sacrificing himself once again.
Lily attended her best friend's funeral. Unknowingly, her life would forever be changed.
Adam couldn't believe when Nick's Lily Flower walked into the funeral home. She was the voluptuous woman from his brother's letters. Adam's days had been spent taking photos in war-ravaged countries, his nights spent dreaming about the elusive, lush Lily Flower.
When Adam arrives in Baton Rouge to gather Nick's belongings, the slow-paced way of life is just what he needs. Spontaneously, he decides to stay for the summer.
Through Tony's conversations with Adam, he learns of Adam's past, a tormented struggle between dominance and acceptance.
With Tony's coaching, Adam learns what Lily desperately desires—total submission to Adam's secret passion.
Lily loves Adam enough to let Tony go. When Adam embraces his dominant nature Lily realizes he's more than capable of fulfilling all her wildest dreams.

☽ Rhiannon ✭ Mistwalker ☾ (pnr_list) Yay!!!

message 4: by Hilda (new)

Hilda (babs1ha) | 21 comments Cool. Even I don't win I can't wait to read it. Congrats on the release.

message 5: by Hilda (new)

Hilda (babs1ha) | 21 comments Stupid IPad.
****Even if I don't win, I can wait to read it.

message 6: by Pauline (new)

I'm excited to have you guys read it and give me honest feedback. I can always use the critiques to improve future projects. :)

message 7: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) So excited for your new one, Pauline!

message 8: by AM (new)

AM (lovemykindle2much) | 3 comments Looking forward to your new boo. Is it novella length?

message 9: by AM (new)

AM (lovemykindle2much) | 3 comments *book

message 10: by ☽ Rhiannon ✭ (new)

☽ Rhiannon ✭ Mistwalker ☾ (pnr_list) "Your new boo" is the best typo ever!

message 11: by Pauline (new)

AM wrote: "Looking forward to your new boo. Is it novella length?"

Full length novel. 90,000 word count.

message 12: by Pauline (new)

PNR wrote: ""Your new boo" is the best typo ever!"

Lol!! I would agree.

message 13: by AM (new)

AM (lovemykindle2much) | 3 comments Pauline wrote: "AM wrote: "Looking forward to your new boo. Is it novella length?"

Full length novel. 90,000 word count."

Wooo hoooo! I love full length BBW stories.
Thank you for the typo compliments, stick around and I'm sure to impress you with more;)

message 14: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Richards (lynnrichards) | 38 comments Free copies are fun!

message 15: by Pauline (new)

Good gracious curvy buddies! I'm stressing to the max right now. Getting this promo done is making me have to eat more ice cream than I ordinarily do! Just so you guys know, Lily's book has a very high "heat" level. If anyone doesn't feel that reading M/F, M/M, F/F, M/F/M is up there alley...please let me know and I can pick another winner if I need to. :)