1 x 1's > Veronica and Angel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 137 (137 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello!

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) hey

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

So charries? My charrie will be pretty descriptive, but you don't have to make your charrie descriptive unless you want to. My charrie will be about two posts long, just so you know.

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) oh okay yeah my charrie might not be that descriptive

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((All right. Here's mine.))

"You’d best start believing in ghost stories, mortal. You’re in one!"

Name: His name is Shetan, and he is known as Shetan, but his full name is Shetan Seth Callaway.
Nicknames: The Undertaker, Big Evil, Great One, The Devil, The Demon from Death Valley, The Dead One, The Demonic Powerhouse, and possibly a few more. But his servants and followers call him "Your Majesty," "King," "My Lord," and "Master."

Age: His age is unknown. He has been around forever, so he would be immortal. But if you were to ask him exactly how old he was, he would tell you specifically.

Birthday: December 13.

Species: Shetan is many creatures in one. He is a vampire, werewolf, shapeshifter, zombie, ghost, evil spirit, demon, smoke monster, and a creature made out of fire. Due to Shetan being a hybrid, people just call him the smoke monster when asked what he is.

History: His history would be a lot to go through, but it is also unknown, at least for now.

Homeland: The Underworld, also known as Death Valley.

Interests: Shetan has many interests, but here are a few.

Favorite color: Black, definitely black. He does favor certain other colors as well, though, and they are blue, green, purple, red, gold, and silver. His favoring of those colors besides black greatly helps whenever Christmas is around, for Shetan is quite fond of Christmas lights at night. That probably explains why Shetan’s favorite holiday is Christmas.

Favorite foods: Unfortunately for people and animals, it is raw flesh, which comes in at #1. Blood is his favorite drink, and the sight or scent of it drives him nuts. But that’s not the only thing he’ll eat. Shetan can be quite the hog, which you’ll be able to see just by looking at his rather huge and round stomach. He will eat anything you give him, even if it’s vegetables or fruit or anything that’s human food. As long as you’re not his enemy, Shetan will love you to death if you give him his favorite foods. If you’re not familiar with him and if you haven’t become his friend yet, it is a good idea to leave out food for him instead of boldly going up to him and handing it to him. You can never know whether he could turn dangerous or not. But if he knows you as his friend and you can trust him enough, then you don’t necessarily have to worry about going up to him and handing him food. He is crazy about blueberries and pizza and any kind of desserts. But his most favorite dessert of all is ice cream. If he sees it, he goes animalistically insane. You would have to hold him back in order to keep him from devouring it all, which would end up being quite comical if not scary. But if you allow him to have some, he instantly becomes your best friend for life, unless you’re his enemy.

Personality: There are many aspects of Shetan’s personality. He has two sides: his good side and his bad side.

His bad side

Shetan shows his bad side towards his enemies and anyone else he doesn’t like in particular.

Evil

"Come closer, and I’ll make you wish you didn’t. I dare you!"

The first thing you will be able to sense about Shetan is that he is the most evil creature you will ever imagine. He is not afraid to do the vilest thing he could ever do. Just by looking at his appearance, you will be able to see the evil. When his presence is near, you will sense it and feel it. Not to mention, he can go into a terrible, uncontrollable rage when angered. His rage is like the rage of Zeus and the rage of a twisted, rabid, wild beast combined together. Then you should never mess with him, if you can get away in time. Messing with him when he’s in a rage is an instant death sentence.

Eerie

"I just love the wonderfully gloomy weather. When the rain, the tornados, the hurricanes, and the earthquakes come, I am at peace."

It’s quite simple. Shetan is simply eerie in the way he carries himself many times.

Dark

"I am a creature of the night, the thing that goes bump in the night, your worst nightmare. You have every right to be afraid of the darkness, not just the things that are in the darkness...What’s that?...Why? Because I am the darkness."

Being evil and eerie, it would be rather strange if Shetan wasn’t dark as well. His mind and heart are as black as his body.

Animalistic

"No! Get those scissors away from me! Don’t cut off my hair...please. My wonderful, thick, wavy, black hair...a monster’s mane. If you take my hair away from me, I will become ashamed, for my hair is my glory."

Shetan is naturally animalistic because of what he is, and he is quite uncivilized, usually going around with no shirt on.

Twisted

"I delight in the screams of pain from my victims and prey. It is like music to my ears. I know, I am a psychotic, hideous, wicked monster…a beast with a twisted, disturbed, and demented mind. And I’m proud of it. Thank you for that wonderful compliment." *The deep, wicked, evil cackles start.*

Being the vile monster he is, Shetan is naturally twisted. He loves to torture his victims and prey at his leisure before killing them and/or eating them.

Mysterious

"You will see. Oh, yes, you will see."

Shetan is very mysterious. It is very difficult to tell what runs through his mind.

Unpredictable

"Yes, I do like you...because you are going to taste good when I eat you."

You never know what side of Shetan you will see. He can be harmless one moment and then turn on you the next. This will never happen if you are his best friend, however. Because he is so mysterious, you can never know what he is going to do unless he tells you (such as if he was going to play a prank on someone, for example). He can also be quiet one minute and talkative the next.

His good side

Shetan will show his good side if you are a child (for he is fond of children), and if you are his friend or if he knows you will not be a threat.

Kindness, Gentleness, and Love

"Your love and affection to me touches me deeply. Thank you...I-I love you so much."

Shetan will be kind and gentle and loving towards the ones he cares for. You would end up loving him to death once you discover his good side. He is also quite affectionate if you were to hug him or show him some sort of affection in any way. He responds very well to gentleness and care and is quick to return it. He is the type who would just take you into his arms and give you loving kisses and huge, affectionate hugs that are endless. He also has a rare, sensitive side to him where if you just love him up and shower him with affection, he will feel deeply touched by it. And if you actually succeed in loving him up to the point where he breaks down and cries, then you would deserve a million dollars, for seeing Shetan actually cry as a result of affection is even more rare.

Comfort

"You poor thing, come to me. I’m right here. I’m not going anywhere. It‘s all right. Just let it all out."

If you’re sad or hurt or frightened in any way, Shetan is there. He is quick to comfort and is willing to be the shoulder to cry on. He can change from being the nightmare to the one comforting you from a nightmare. He is a creature that will immediately take you into his arms the moment he hears a pitiful, heart-wrenching sob. He is one who can hold you and comfort you forever. He never tires of it.

Protection

"I don’t care. I’m a monster. Monsters are tough and brave. I’m not scared. Just stay close to me. The monster will protect you."

Shetan is extremely and fiercely protective. He is like a guard, watching over you and protecting you. There are moments when he can get a little too overprotective, but that is not often. Once Shetan cares for you, you could never be in safer hands. It is truly bliss and a huge relief when you have this frightening, strong, nightmarish monster on your side instead of as your enemy.

Loyalty

"I am honored to die for you. It’s better this way. It makes me happy. Things will be much better for you if I pass on. I love you. Don’t cry. Be comforted to know that I will return. After all, I can’t stay dead forever. You can’t kill what’s already dead."

Once Shetan cares for you, that is it. He is not one to betray his friends. He will be loyal to the very end, and he will not hesitate to die for you if you are in danger.

Humor

"I’m not trying to be funny. I’m dead serious about this!"

*Sighs* "Well, guys, guess what...I got lost in my own mansion again. Yeah, yeah, it’s embarrassing." *Sighs again* "Ugh! How embarrassing that is! Wait...what’s that? I got lost because I was half asleep! And it was all your fault! Oh, yes, it was! Yeah! There I am in my bed trying to rest in peace and enjoy a wonderful, deep sleep, and then you come along and nearly push me off the bed, hoping that’ll wake me up! No, no, I wasn’t snoring! If I was snoring, then the house would have collapsed. After all, YOU were the one who said that every time I snore, I cause an earthquake! Was that why you woke me up, you little brat? Because I was snoring? I’m gonna kill you. You’re supposed to be my good, little minion and serve me, not some obnoxious relative! Anyway...uh...where was I? Oh, yeah. It’s because of YOU and you alone that I keep getting lost in my own house like that! I know every part of this mansion I created with my own hands...the tunnels, the hallways, the rooms, the staircases, the torture chambers, the tower...I know it all like the back of my hand. And then I end up losing my mind all because I didn’t get any sleep! You know, you remind me of some neighbor I once had, that real stupid nut that would always wake me up in various ways. Yeah. That was Junior...

And then there was another one that always drove me nuts...named Hoagie..."

Once you get to know him well, Shetan becomes a total clown. He loves playing pranks on people, and he gets a charge out of their reactions. He has such a great sense of humor that many times he will say something hilarious, but he will be dead serious about it, and he won’t even know he’s being funny. But Shetan knows he’s a clown and sometimes ends up making himself laugh. Sometimes, he gets so silly that he ends up snickering and laughing for absolutely no reason at all. Not to mention, he has some clumsiness and can add some extra comic relief with that. He is one who absolutely loves it when people laugh at him and make fun of him. So Shetan has a fun side that will make a person want to be around him more, if they’re bold.

Powers: Shetan has many powers, which shall be roleplayed.

Weaknesses: One may think Shetan is all-powerful, but he is not. It’s true that he is very powerful, but he does have weaknesses. Here are a few of them.

*His rare, sensitive side.
*His paranoia of large sinkholes and crosses and all his other fears.
*His ability of his feelings getting hurt if one of those moments happen.
*The ability to die.

Fears: Yes, Shetan does have fears. Here are a few of them.

*Large, scary-looking sinkholes that seem to be a dark, bottomless abyss.
*Crosses. They do not harm him. He’s just scared to death of them.
*Any special, magical weapon that is able to kill him.
*Getting his long hair chopped off. Even though he has the ability to make his hair grow back supernaturally, he can’t stand even one second of shame.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

{Likes:}

*Blood.
*Human and animal flesh.
*Falling in love with the right girl.
*Children. He has a soft spot for them.
*The colors blue, green, purple, black, red, gold, and silver.
*Holidays.
*Murdering and torturing.
*Anything horror.
*The way his entire appearance looks and how hideous he is.
*The fact that he is a monster and what kind he is.
*Any type of food.
*Pizza.
*Blueberries.
*Ice cream.
*Any and all desserts.
*Candy.
*Nature.
*The night.
*Operas and singing, for he has the voice of a god. He is a professional opera singer.
*Wrestling. He is a professional wrestler.
*Acting. He is a famous actor as well.
*His red eyes, sharp teeth, claws, his hair, his dragon wings and devilish horns, his incredible, frightening strength, his hugeness, his broad shoulders, huge biceps, wide chest, and huge belly. Shetan is proud of it all, claiming that those are the marks of a true beast.
*Anything that has to do with humor and playing pranks on people.
*Revenge.
*Being worshipped.
*Pouring out his love and affection to the ones dear to him.
*Being himself.
*Acting insane and psychotic.
*Laughing maniacally.

{Dislikes:}

*Anyone who angers him exceedingly.
*Anyone who hurts and kills children.
*Anyone he loves dying.
*When people see him afraid. But if you’re a close friend, then he won’t care so much.
*Being disrespected and dishonored.
*Getting embarrassed.

Talents: These are a few.

*Singing.
*Acting.
*Wrestling.
*Using his supernatural powers.
*Fighting in any way, whether with a sword, bow and arrow, his bodily strength, etc.
*Playing pranks on people.
*Playing the organ and piano.

Hobbies:

*Taking walks through the cemetery, woods, pastures, nature trails, etc.
*Running. As a supernatural being, he is fast for his size and weight.
*Reading, whenever he feels like it.
*Writing. Yes, sometimes, he feels like doing that.
*Flying.
*Enjoying the volcanoes, due to him being black lava.

Appearance: Shetan is not made out of flesh and blood. He is made out of fire, black lava, to be precise. He has long, wavy, black hair, which drops down to his waist, and clawed hands, and all of his teeth are sharp and pointy. He has huge, black dragon wings and devilish, black horns that he can reveal or conceal at will. His eyes are fiery red, one of the most horribly frightening things about him. He has an incredibly huge body, a 600-pound mass of muscle and body fat. He is seven feet and four inches tall, a giant of a monster. His shoulders are broad, his arms huge and muscular, his chest wide and broad, and his stomach large and round, showing how incredibly strong he is. He is so strong that he can literally break metal. His appearance and strength is awesome and frightening. Coupled with his evil thoughts and actions, Shetan is truly your worst nightmare.

Shetan’s face looks like this, only it’s much more animalistic and monster-looking, and his skin is as black as the night.

Other: Shetan is also dead as a zombie and a spirit. He has no pulse, but very strangely, he has a heartbeat. He also lives in a haunted mansion, an eerie, misty graveyard surrounding it.

Anything else about him shall be roleplayed.

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) okay wow I just got done reading all of that

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, I know it is an awful lot.

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) yeah okay making my character now so just give me a few minutes kay

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

All righty.

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Name: Lillian Marks
Nicknames: Lily, Lolo, lovely, sweet heart, darling
Birthday: October 13th (she was born on a Friday)
Species: Human (some say she’s a fallen angel she doesn’t know why)
History: She’s the youngest out of all of her siblings; she had two older brothers and two older sisters. Her older sisters were always putting her down, her older bothers were always over protective of her, she was really close to her father but he died when she was eight sad thing is she was there when it happened. No one really knows the pain of losing her father, her mother tries hard to be close to her but she had detached herself from everything and everyone she rather be by herself. She usually takes off on her horse Destiny and sit’s in the grass in a forest clearing making flower bracelets or writing. She is known throughout her village, she does care for the little children within her village and the animals. She was always sick when she was young and she’s not the best fighter there is although she tries and says she’s not afraid when in reality she’s not.
Homeland: A small village
Personality: Cute, nice, sweet, kind, super smart, playful, loyal, loving, protective, sneaky, hard to resist, funny, fun
Likes: animals, cooking, baking, reading, children, music, sweets, stuffed animals, holidays, finding the right guy
Dislikes: being alone, being in danger, blood, her friends or family being hurt
Talents: Singing, dancing, acting, writing books, playing piano, baking
Fear: dying, the love of her life dying
Pic: http://data.whicdn.com/images/2797248...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m85...

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ready when you are kay

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Would you like to start or me?

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) you can

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan was taking a slow walk through a meadow that was close by the town and on the borderline of the forest. His mansion was just past that forest.

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily got into another fight with her brothers she took off on her horse to cool off and to think things over

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan sat beside a waterfall that was in the meadow. He put his hand under the cool water to feel it.

message 18: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) she rode to her spot the clearing and got off her horse sighing and taking a look around

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan saw her and her horse in the distance.

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily pet her horse "your such a good girl" she then sat down near her horse and picked some flowers and started to make a flower bracelet like she did most times her family upset her

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan stood up and peered at the two closely.

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) she didn't seem to notice Shetan looking at them she did feel like someone was watching so she didn't look up and kept working on the bracelet until she was done smiling at her work she got up and put it around her wrist

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan slowly began to walk towards them.

((Sorry, gotta go.))

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily started to play with her horses hair the horse just stood there and let Lily do whatever she wanted

((aw okay bye bye))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan kept walking closer slowly, watching the girl and the horse. For now, he was still a little far away, looking like a black figure in the distance.

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily looked around to see if anyone was there but she couldn't really see anyone "we should leave"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan then suddenly disappeared supernaturally from where he was in the meadow, suddenly reappearing right behind the girl and the horse.

message 28: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) She saw him and then gripped the horses hair "please don't hurt me" she whispered

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan gave a slight smile that was evil and sick and twisted. "Who are you?"

message 30: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily looked at him and was a little scared not because of the way he looked but because of the smile that was evil "Lily Marks, I'm from the village not to far away"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan crossed his arms. "Shetan," he introduced himself. "From the haunted mansion not too far away." His sharp, pointy teeth showed a little bit as he spoke.

message 32: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "so your the one that lives there" she relaxed a little but still didn't let go of her horse "can I help you or something?" she was more less confused why he was there

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan gave a wicked snicker. "Just checking you out."

message 34: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily gave a sigh then gave him a small smile "I can tell, sorry if I bothered you in any way"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"No bother," Shetan assured.

message 36: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily nodded and looked at him "do you ever get lonely?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sometimes," Shetan admitted.

message 38: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "I see then, well if you want a friend or just someone to talk to I'm mostly always here" she said quitely

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan became quiet for a second. "Well, thank you then. I appreciate that."

message 40: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "great" Lily said, she smiled showing happiness

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan gave a little smile, uncrossing his arms and moving to lean against a tree, crossing his arms comfortably again.

message 42: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily went back to braiding her horses hair once she was done she picked a few more flowers and placed them in her hair

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan watched her for a moment.

message 44: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily gave a little smile then looked at him "you going to continue studying me?" she tilted her head a little

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's not often that I'm around a human," Shetan said.

message 46: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily gave him a confused look "why's that?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"I tend to stay closer to my mansion. I haven't approached the town all the time. Whenever I do, it's at night when everybody is asleep."

message 48: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "so what brought you down today then" she stayed calm

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"The meadow called me. I couldn't resist coming here."

message 50: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "it called you? okay not trying to be rude or anything but how on earth does a meadow call you?"

« previous 1 3