What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. ghost injuring/killing students on campus

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna I read this book a long time ago at least 8 years ago when i was 5-7th grade. So i'm not sure what year it would have been published.

But basically what i can remember from the book is that it takes place at some school.. i think a boarding school or college.
All i can remember is that there is a ghost & he starts to injure/kill the students he lived with because they tormented him.. i think.
& the ghost falls in love with this girl who doesn't have money so she isn't well known or popular.
At the very end he ends up telling her how he feels & i think she's frightened by him because of what he's done to the other students.

One part from the book i do remember clearly is the girl that the ghost is in love with is jogging & one of the popular/rich students that likes her tries to kiss her & she says no. He then starts to get physical & she runs away from him.

The book cover was like a dark black/blue, but i don't know if that's helpful at all...

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39310 comments Mod
Adrianna, are you still looking for this book?

message 3: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna Lobstergirl wrote: "Adrianna, are you still looking for this book?"
Yes I Am!

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39310 comments Mod
Adrianna left the group. Moving to Abandoned.